Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=340449)

dmbetc 12-04-2018 05:12 PM

Re: DMB Hub - New iPhone App Released

Matt is aware of the problem and will be fixing it later when he gets home!

Running 12-04-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Matt is aware of the problem and will be fixing it later when he gets home!
Thank you!!!

cpxc. 12-20-2018 10:52 PM

Any update on this? The streaming part just vanished today for me and I canít get it to come back. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, still nothing.

socrstud2383 12-21-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpxc. (Post 17336471)
Any update on this? The streaming part just vanished today for me and I canít get it to come back. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, still nothing.

It's vanished on me as well. Earlier this week I was listening to the Charlottesville shows so it's very recent. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Matt 01-01-2019 01:03 PM

Folks - sometimes I take the streaming down for maintenance etc. It's a free service serving lots of people. If there's any news, we'll make sure it's shared. Otherwise, have some patience and it'll be back.

Matt 02-03-2019 02:26 PM

Dave & Tim 1997 :)

ramiro24 03-08-2019 05:16 PM

The app is currently crashing when i hit the live setlist page right now for me on the iphone X

mHeiser92 03-08-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramiro24 (Post 17395175)
The app is currently crashing when i hit the live setlist page right now for me on the iphone X

Second this. iPhone 8

cpxc. 03-09-2019 05:17 PM

Same here iPhone 7

willcannon 06-18-2019 10:57 AM

Is there a way to receive alerts when new, streamable shows are added to the Hub? Right now, there's one show available in 1992 and none in 1993. If more were added, I'd love to check them out.

Love the app, thanks so much guys.

Matt 06-18-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willcannon (Post 17474300)
Is there a way to receive alerts when new, streamable shows are added to the Hub? Right now, there's one show available in 1992 and none in 1993. If more were added, I'd love to check them out.

Love the app, thanks so much guys.

We push out notifications when new shows are added, typically.

Previous years will be added over time. There are D&T 1997 shows, HORDE from 1996. 2015 is well represented. And 1998 is ready to pop, so keep an eye out ;)

SeekNancyUp 06-18-2019 06:46 PM

When's the next update coming? just curious... Awesome work with the app. Love it.

Matt 06-18-2019 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekNancyUp (Post 17474796)
When's the next update coming? just curious... Awesome work with the app. Love it.

Things have been a little busy, lately. I started a new branch some months ago with the goal of it being v2.0. It's going to take some time, though. Once I get things rolling it snowballs so hopefully will be able to push forward over the summer months!

What would you like to see specifically in the next version? (no promises!)

SeekNancyUp 06-18-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 17474800)
Things have been a little busy, lately. I started a new branch some months ago with the goal of it being v2.0. It's going to take some time, though. Once I get things rolling it snowballs so hopefully will be able to push forward over the summer months!

What would you like to see specifically in the next version? (no promises!)

Great!!

You're going to think I'm crazy:

A suggestion to make the app slightly more user friendly. Try and follow me - Current State: Left vertical menu bar (LVM) is showing, I go into tour central or current shows to find a show. While I'm scrolling for a tour year or current show, I touch the hamburger menu button, because I might want to go into a different part of the app on the fly... and if I don't pivot away and I find a show I want to look at the app doesn't allow me to hide the LVM at this point (can't slide it over). So now the setlist is partially obstructed including "reviews". I now have to hit the back arrow until the hamburger menu button is visible and either touch it or drag the screen to hide the LVM and then go re-find the show (OH THE HORROR!)... but this time make sure the LVM is hidden when I re-start the search, so nothing becomes obstructed.....It would be nice to have the ability to hide the LVM at all times....

Another suggestion is on the website itself... I love on the app how you can see the specific album songs you haven't seen in the "breakdown by album" section, but on the web version it doesn't list the songs you've haven't seen for each album. It just seems inconsistent and it would be cool to see the goose eggs on the web version.

One other thing, it would be cool to have your own personal dedicated list of all the songs you've seen that's been officially released. I know Live Trax are indicated in the Venue column and individual officially released songs are shown in the notes section when you're looking at a show, but it would be cool to have a personal list in one place to make it easier to hunt down all the songs that have been officially released.

daveshookme 06-21-2019 11:24 PM

Finally got the 10 Year Ant stub the other day. That one was pretty fun.

Matt 07-18-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveshookme (Post 17478301)
Finally got the 10 Year Ant stub the other day. That one was pretty fun.

Man - almost getting to be time to make a 20 year one!!

Matt 08-23-2019 04:52 PM

v1.9.8 posted to the app store

joseph30180 09-02-2019 10:01 PM

Would love to have this on android

Matt 09-03-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joseph30180 (Post 17533796)
Would love to have this on android

Sorry, won't be happening.

v1.9.9 is out as well. Has a very minor tweak with regards to streaming logs.

joseph30180 09-03-2019 09:08 PM

Thank you Matt. And thank you for all the hard work you do on this site

dontdrink36 09-03-2019 09:31 PM

Is there any way to make the badges work with the site? I'd like to see all the ones I would have if I had an iPhone :lol

Matt 09-04-2019 09:13 PM

Badges on site is something I've got on my (never ending, ever growing) list......

SeekNancyUp 01-31-2020 10:43 AM

Matt, why doesn't the Euro Trip and Ate the Worm badges appear? I only see them when I hit share. Also, the 2018 Brandon, MS isn't showing up as a red dot in the Show Map feature for MS.

Thanks for all you do. Looking forward to the next Podcast.

SeekNancyUp 01-31-2020 10:48 AM

Check that... It's the 2018 Rogers, AR show that doesn't show up as a red dot in the Show Map feature for AR (at least for me). Thx.

42km 06-21-2020 08:53 AM

Its about time the Hub is updated. Still showing 2020 Summer Tour dates. No Podcasts for ages. What’s happening with the antsmarching.org guys these days. Things seem to be dying on the vine.

prdstmnky36 07-19-2021 09:11 AM

I have always had issues with the app crashing and not sure why. It usually happens a when I’m trying to make setlist game picks, or following along with a live set list. Just started making setlist picks and crashed 3 times before getting to song 2. App is updated, and running a fairly up to date version of iOS (14.??). Any thoughts?

SeekNancyUp 07-20-2021 07:36 PM

Still not seeing all my earned hub stubs appear in the app. Only when I hit share they all come into view.

Matt 07-25-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prdstmnky36 (Post 17987666)
I have always had issues with the app crashing and not sure why. It usually happens a when Iím trying to make setlist game picks, or following along with a live set list. Just started making setlist picks and crashed 3 times before getting to song 2. App is updated, and running a fairly up to date version of iOS (14.??). Any thoughts?

There was indeed a bug in the setlist selection area of the app. I'm guessing it got introduced when something changed between iOS versions, but anyway, I got a fix rolled out yesterday within an hour of learning of the bug, and Apple approved it in record time. 1.9.11 on the App Store should take care of it!

fonzie5888 07-26-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekNancyUp (Post 17989208)
Still not seeing all my earned hub stubs appear in the app. Only when I hit share they all come into view.

same for me, only can see them if I share them.

Matt 07-27-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzie5888 (Post 17995259)
same for me, only can see them if I share them.

Please give me some screenshots of the issue? I'm on iOS 14.6 and mine all show up.

Personal Stats > DMB Hub Stubs and I see my stubs. The ones I don't have, are transparent, and the ones I have are opaque.