Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   nDMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Have You Ever Got Caught Masturbating? (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=262823)

The Mango 08-18-2009 11:25 PM

Have You Ever Got Caught Masturbating?

i never have, but i've heard a lot of funny stories about other people who have.

any of you men or women have stories?

sean52692 08-18-2009 11:28 PM

Re: Have You Ever Got Caught Masturbating?

Nope. Lol. Thank the lord. Cant wait to hear responses.

Thread could use a poll

Aussiemetfan 08-18-2009 11:52 PM

cant wait to read the funny shit that is gonna be here tomorrow,
for the record, me, i dont think so, but i might have, ive done the nasty alot, eh eh eh

Bostonsux013 08-19-2009 12:04 AM

My friend walked in on my other friend fucking a carpet...sort of. Well he was masturbating laying down practically humping the carpet later admitting he liked the texture of it. Idk...

But for a similar funny story watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59oQg-xjy4M

BotheLaneFan 08-19-2009 01:31 AM

Fuck no, I'm a pro.

I hear something even REMOTELY close to someone near my door, suspend action, perhaps even abort.

Shotgun27 08-19-2009 02:24 AM

^do you masturbate to Jay Cutler?

BotheLaneFan 08-19-2009 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shotgun27 (Post 9982548)
^do you masturbate to Jay Cutler?

When I'm lacking inspiration, it's either jerk it to Cutler or your mother.

Tiduwho 08-19-2009 03:22 AM

We need that story from that other thread about the guy who's roommate was jacking it to a pic of the guy's gf on Day 1, got him removed from the room after talking with the RA, and then ran into him at a different school in some class 10 years later.

DavefaninNZ 08-19-2009 03:33 AM

^:lol I forgot about that one.

wampa3 08-19-2009 04:14 AM

Never been caught, but one too many close calls. My mom had a wonderful habit of not knocking before walking into my room when the door was closed. My main tactic to get around this was to jerk with shorts on, have one ear listening to headphones and the other to the door. When emergency ensues, it was usually pull shorts shorts back over my junk, cross legs, close browser.

Carbon Copy 08-19-2009 04:48 AM

Yes.

junior94 08-19-2009 04:59 AM

I'm almost positive this exact thing's been done before, but hell that's probably true for about a third of the threads around here.

Funny thing is I was just thinking a couple days ago that I wondered if we'd have another month long masturbation contest, wasn't it about a year ago that was first done? :p

AJF_41 08-19-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbon Copy (Post 9982610)
Yes.

Sounds about right...

on purpose?

Carbon Copy 08-19-2009 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJF_41 (Post 9982677)
Sounds about right...

on purpose?

wuz tehking n00dz

crashintome202 08-19-2009 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiduwho (Post 9982562)
We need that story from that other thread about the guy who's roommate was jacking it to a pic of the guy's gf on Day 1, got him removed from the room after talking with the RA, and then ran into him at a different school in some class 10 years later.

:lol great thread. we could also use a spinoff- have you ever caught someone masturbating?

Beefsteak1138 08-19-2009 06:36 AM

Your mom caught me once. It was cool though, because she ended up finishing the job for me.

Jake 08-19-2009 07:46 AM

Choking the chicken
do it stealth mode only. Or,
caught by your mama

pats4life2003 08-19-2009 07:54 AM

this will be great

I must say..I never have

dotpsd 08-19-2009 08:11 AM

I come home to find my my son treating his body like it was an amusement park! :lol

I was caught, well kind of caught once. My gf was living away and we were masturbating with each other on webcam and at the time I shared the attic with my younger brother and my brother's gf walked in but I had just put my dick away, it was the closest call ever.

crashintome202 08-19-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotpsd (Post 9983156)
I come home to find my my son treating his body like it was an amusement park! :lol

I was caught, well kind of caught once. My gf was living away and we were masturbating with each other on webcam and at the time I shared the attic with my younger brother and my brother's gf walked in but I had just put my dick away, it was the closest call ever.

i can't stop laughing

lotas 08-19-2009 08:28 AM

when I was a kid, probably 10-12, I figured out that if you put your dick up to the warm heater jet in the pool it would feel really good. So my Aunt came to check on me after a few minutes of silence in the pool.....You can figure out the rest :lol

let's just say I'll never be able to look at my aunt the same way

Tomriddle 08-19-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mango (Post 9982393)
i never have, but i've heard a lot of funny stories about other people who have.

any of you men or women have stories?

Let's be honest. This is the key part of the post.

NextMovement41 08-19-2009 08:38 AM

Never. Thank God.

hbktonyb 08-19-2009 08:48 AM

My mother caught me. I was alone. I stopped by the house to drop the car off, and I went inside for a few minutes.. Nobody was there - they're supposed to be working. My mother had a Glamour magazine, I started leafing through it. So, one thing lead to another. Then she walks in. First she screams, "What are you doing?! My God!" And it looked like she was gonna faint - she started clutching the wall, trying to hang onto it. I didn't know whether to try and keep her from falling, or zip up.
I wanted to catch her, but I couldn't run over there the way I was! So, she fell, and then she started screaming, "My back! My back!" So, I picked her up and took her to the hospital. She's in traction. Its not funny either. Her back went out. She's gotta be there for a couple of days. All she said on the way over in the car was, "Why, Anthony, why?!".. I said, "Because it's there!"

Well, I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing.. that , again.

HolyCow 08-19-2009 08:48 AM

I caught my best friend our freshman year of college. Hilarious, yet awkward.

The best part was that when I caught him, like two minutes later a pool scene came on in the movie he was watching (Streakers on Comedy Central). So he saw the movie was on, thought, "Hey, that scene is coming up... I'll jerk it" and then was waiting for it. But I busted in the door before he had a chance.

HolyCow 08-19-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbktonyb (Post 9983417)
My mother caught me. I was alone. I stopped by the house to drop the car off, and I went inside for a few minutes.. Nobody was there - they're supposed to be working. My mother had a Glamour magazine, I started leafing through it. So, one thing lead to another. Then she walks in. First she screams, "What are you doing?! My God!" And it looked like she was gonna faint - she started clutching the wall, trying to hang onto it. I didn't know whether to try and keep her from falling, or zip up.
I wanted to catch her, but I couldn't run over there the way I was! So, she fell, and then she started screaming, "My back! My back!" So, I picked her up and took her to the hospital. She's in traction. Its not funny either. Her back went out. She's gotta be there for a couple of days. All she said on the way over in the car was, "Why, Anthony, why?!".. I said, "Because it's there!"

Well, I'll tell you this, though - I am never doing.. that , again.

:thumbsup

YankeesDMB41 08-19-2009 08:58 AM

not yet...but i have time no worries

saygdbye4134 08-19-2009 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junior94 (Post 9982619)
I'm almost positive this exact thing's been done before, but hell that's probably true for about a third of the threads around here.

Funny thing is I was just thinking a couple days ago that I wondered if we'd have another month long masturbation contest, wasn't it about a year ago that was first done? :p

http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/sh...d.php?t=164741

lotas 08-19-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyCow (Post 9983418)
I caught my best friend our freshman year of college. Hilarious, yet awkward.

The best part was that when I caught him, like two minutes later a pool scene came on in the movie he was watching (Streakers on Comedy Central). So he saw the movie was on, thought, "Hey, that scene is coming up... I'll jerk it" and then was waiting for it. But I busted in the door before he had a chance.

You cockblock!! :twenty4

matt2053 08-19-2009 09:26 AM

When I was a junior in high school one morning before school, after I got out of the shower my dad came into my room and caught me laying buck naked spread eagle on my bed going to town yanking it like there was no tomorrow. He said, "Don't be late for school," and walked out.

I finished.

I told my dad I had been inspecting my penis because I thought there was something wrong with it.

For eight years not a word was spoken of it, but it was always in the back of my mind. So finally, at 25, I didn't like having it on my mind so I sat him down one day and told him that that one time I thought I had something wrong with my penis, I was really just covering up that he had caught me whacking off. He said he didn't remember, but thanks for sharing.