Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   Chat Threads (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=307801)

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 12:07 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spell On Me (Post 17512259)
Morning. Man, yesterday was awful. So far today's much better. Hope you all had a great weekend.

H2P 8/17 is a no go for me, so I'm hoping we can go on 8/10.

alright you're really making things tough here bud but i'll update u asap

really looking forward to dropping birdies all over my scorecard while you watch in awe

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJF_41 (Post 17512269)
:lol



band is still slaying bud.

:lol dmb still playing gorge :lol



we're good.

u sound super jelly of DMB fans tbh

AJF_41 07-30-2019 12:08 PM

Re: The Thread
 
teenage high school girls?


maybe.

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 12:11 PM

Re: The Thread
 
#LoVE teenage high school girls

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 12:17 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17512295)
alright you're really making things tough here bud but i'll update u asap

really looking forward to dropping birdies all over my scorecard while you watch in awe

Dropping birdies or bird droppings?

Keyz 07-30-2019 12:17 PM

Re: The Thread
 
is DMB still a thing?

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 12:22 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyz (Post 17512308)
is DMB still a thing?

KeyZZZ! How are you! Doing any golfing out there?

Yes, they are still very much a thing.

Keyz 07-30-2019 12:25 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spell On Me (Post 17512313)
KeyZZZ! How are you! Doing any golfing out there?

Yes, they are still very much a thing.

Spell my man! Sure am, on a serious golf kick right now. Shot the best round of my life a couple weekends ago with a 74 on a par 72. #feltgood

Followed it up with a 99.

#feltnotsogood

How bout you?

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 12:28 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyz (Post 17512316)
Spell my man! Sure am, on a serious golf kick right now. Shot the best round of my life a couple weekends ago with a 74 on a par 72. #feltgood

Followed it up with a 99.

#feltnotsogood

How bout you?

Sweet 74, that's a fantastic score. I'm getting out once, sometimes twice a week. Been very up and down this year. I'll get on a roll and shoot 3 or 4 rounds in the mid 80's and then have a round in the 90's. The weather has been so crappy this year again. Last week was the first time I got any roll at all.

What else have you been up to?

Keyz 07-30-2019 12:45 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spell On Me (Post 17512319)
Sweet 74, that's a fantastic score. I'm getting out once, sometimes twice a week. Been very up and down this year. I'll get on a roll and shoot 3 or 4 rounds in the mid 80's and then have a round in the 90's. The weather has been so crappy this year again. Last week was the first time I got any roll at all.

What else have you been up to?

hey, at least you’re a bit consistent! my game is bipolar as of late

not much other than that...just a lotta work.

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 12:50 PM

Re: The Thread
 
oh, cool

guess u found another gold buddy already

later

Keyz 07-30-2019 12:52 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17512339)
oh, cool

guess u found another gold buddy already

later

hi h2p!

bye h2p!

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 12:53 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17512339)
oh, cool

guess u found another gold buddy already

later

Was that directed at Keyz or me?

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 12:55 PM

Re: The Thread
 
yinz two should just makeout already

i'll be in my office booking my DMB gorge trip

YouNeverKnow25 07-30-2019 01:17 PM

Re: The Thread
 
:lol

wasn't sure it was a bit until I got to the part about H2P having an office

:lol good one

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 01:18 PM

Re: The Thread
 
i'm a top 4 dude, of course i have an office

and man, what a view!

mrignatious 07-30-2019 01:23 PM

Re: The Thread
 
knowing that h2p is posting from the janitor's closet looking at one of those digital picture frames is helping me power through this late morning lull.

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 01:32 PM

Re: The Thread
 
guys i have a sick corner office i swear! it even has a leather sofa and a bidet in the bathroom

adam uses that thing A LOT

unccrombie 07-30-2019 01:35 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Here for the PUSH

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 01:47 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Office or not, you ain't booking jack.

smudge1 07-30-2019 01:52 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Hey guys!
Had to go to WPB to get Cornbread.

mrignatious 07-30-2019 01:53 PM

Re: The Thread
 
any man who must say "I am a top 4 dude" is no true top 4 dude.

Keyz 07-30-2019 01:56 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrignatious (Post 17512387)
any man who must say "I am a top 4 dude" is no true top 4 dude.

:lol man :lol

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 01:56 PM

Re: The Thread
 
hey crombie. I still feel bad bud.

Lunch
Kielbasa and Bavarian Kraut on Bun
Homemade Macaroni Salad
Banana
Cantaloupe
Blueberries
Cherries
Non-fat Greek Yogurt with Granola

Keyz 07-30-2019 01:56 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smudge1 (Post 17512385)
Hey guys!
Had to go to WPB to get Cornbread.

way to pad those stats, smudge.

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 01:57 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Smudge. Did you have a good time?

smudge1 07-30-2019 02:03 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spell On Me (Post 17512392)
Smudge. Did you have a good time?

Of course. IBYU was a highlight for me.

unccrombie 07-30-2019 02:05 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Is spell still tailgating? What a lunch.

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 02:08 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smudge1 (Post 17512397)
Of course. IBYU was a highlight for me.

:thumbsup OSW and The Stone are always nice too.

Spell On Me 07-30-2019 02:09 PM

Re: The Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by unccrombie (Post 17512400)
Is spell still tailgating? What a lunch.

Was quite good.

hailtopitt 07-30-2019 02:17 PM

Re: The Thread
 
haven't heard the stone or last stop sice '06

might suicide about it


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.