Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   nDMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling) (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=343913)

justink 11-14-2016 04:15 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **

i want pancakes.

BotheLaneFan 11-14-2016 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16641461)
His face and haircut annoys me

And him and Trump don't get along

He looks like Bill Simmons' mongoloid older brother.

chadizzy1 11-14-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdmarvich (Post 16641487)
Uh.....pretty sure liberals are ok with status of those two issues. It's the con's that have issues there

Yeah we're fine with these issues - they need to be left alone, that's the issue now.

TwoStep2888 11-14-2016 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rconverse (Post 16641492)
It's pretty funny to me that the same people retweeting the 2018 Hunger Games tweet, also want to abandon the electoral college. I'm guessing they didn't actually read the books. Doing away with the electoral college would be the fastest way to get the US into a Hunger Games type society.

maybe they want a hunger game, maybe they want Stanley Tucci to dress and act like that

justink 11-14-2016 04:19 PM

quick question...

if we get through the next four years without killing rvw or lovewins...

can the libs finally let that shit go? pretty clear it won't ever be going away at that point. no reason to use that as your soapbox as not to vote for a gop candidate.

daveshookme 11-14-2016 04:24 PM

electoral college is one of the best parts of our democracy. people who want it demolished are dumb as fuck and don't actually understand it.

kydmb99 11-14-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveshookme (Post 16641501)
electoral college is one of the best parts of our democracy. people who want it demolished are dumb as fuck and don't actually understand it.

:thumbsup

TwoStep2888 11-14-2016 04:27 PM

there are other ways the GOP attacks women and LGBT equality than overturning those two SCOTUS decisions, as huge as they are

as long as Republicans are defunding PP and passing homophobic religious freedom bullshit they aren't even in the running to get my vote

scrock25 11-14-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Right!

If it weren't around we'd be getting blue presidents every cycle because of the coasts.

rconverse 11-14-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 16641498)
maybe they want a hunger game, maybe they want Stanley Tucci to dress and act like that

When you're right, you're right. :thumbsup

TwoStep2888 11-14-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

I like the EC, I wrote a paper in HS defending the EC

justink 11-14-2016 04:28 PM

a white BLM member at an anti trump protest punched a police horse.

today she was taken back to jail after the judge raised her bond from $2k to $5k.

i can see why though. she's a large gal. she really could have hurt that horse.

:lol

ToySoldier#34 11-14-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

It's been disappointing seeing well educated and successful friends who I respect go on endless FB rants about getting rid of the electoral college and thinking that Hillary can still win

TwoStep2888 11-14-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rconverse (Post 16641507)
When you're right, you're right. :thumbsup

if we have to sacrifice some kids to achieve the ultimate Tucci aesthetic, so be it

justink 11-14-2016 04:31 PM

i don't understand how these high schools are just letting kids walk out of class and protest on the streets with no consequences.

these fuckers can't even vote! it's just an excuse to cut class. start passing out truancy tickets for christ sake. or is that too triggering? will truancy tix cause another protest?

TwoStep2888 11-14-2016 04:31 PM

I would like to state I am against horse-punching

jcc522 11-14-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 16641505)
there are other ways the GOP attacks women and LGBT equality than overturning those two SCOTUS decisions, as huge as they are

as long as Republicans are defunding PP and passing homophobic religious freedom bullshit they aren't even in the running to get my vote

Why should PP be funded with tax money?

What homophobic religious freedom bullshit are you talking about?

scrock25 11-14-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 16641512)
if we have to sacrifice some kids to achieve the ultimate Tucci aesthetic, so be it

Did you like him as a goat in A Mid-Summer Night's Dream?

Julia Roberts 11-14-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16641514)
i don't understand how these high schools are just letting kids walk out of class and protest on the streets with no consequences.

these fuckers can't even vote! it's just an excuse to cut class. start passing out truancy tickets for christ sake. or is that too triggering? will truancy tix cause another protest?

In Portland this sort of behavior is encouraged. They probably got Cultural Event credits for participating. ''Tis my city.

NextMovement41 11-14-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 (Post 16641505)

:thumbsup:thumbsup

currupt3d** 11-14-2016 04:35 PM

Remember, don't play in traffic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

currupt3d** 11-14-2016 04:35 PM

currupt3d** 11-14-2016 04:36 PM

currupt3d** 11-14-2016 04:37 PM

daveshookme 11-14-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 16641511)
It's been disappointing seeing well educated and successful friends who I respect go on endless FB rants about getting rid of the electoral college and thinking that Hillary can still win

I mean, I agree with the notion the EC COULD alter the outcome of this election. but it won't, and it shouldn't. straight up democracy is mob rule. The EC is there to provide a voice for the minority.

This election is evidence enough it's working. I personally wish it weren't. But it is, and that's good.

daveshookme 11-14-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

I mean, I agree with the notion the EC COULD alter the outcome of this election. but it won't, and it shouldn't. straight up democracy is mob rule. The EC is there to provide a voice for the minority.

This election is evidence enough it's working. I personally wish it weren't. But it is, and that's good.

chadizzy1 11-14-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcc522 (Post 16641516)
Why should PP be funded with tax money?

What homophobic religious freedom bullshit are you talking about?

I think he's referring to RFRAs, which allow legalized discrimination against the LGBT community as long as someone throws up the religion card.

currupt3d** 11-14-2016 04:39 PM

daveshookme 11-14-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

currupt3d** 11-14-2016 04:40 PM