Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

Roose13 06-06-2019 10:52 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17465467)
I love the ďI bet other cities would do itĒ defense for abhorrent behavior

Nobody has the everyone-is-out-to-get-us mentality more than Boston

Itís old...embarrassing behavior

Never seen anything thrown on the ice at ppg paints

Philly on the other hand...I dunno

Yea I donít remember Pens fans doing it. Flyers fans are idiots too and did it a few years ago

rickyh24 06-06-2019 10:53 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17465465)
Rattled Ricky going 0-11 in record time



Got a sports team Iím a fan of team playing for the cup and another sports team Iím a fan of getting their rings tonight. Not much to be rattled about.

Roose13 06-06-2019 10:54 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Lol Marchand just got away with blatant dirty interference. Make up call for sure.

Chumlee67 06-06-2019 10:55 PM

The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17465467)
I love the ďI bet other cities would do itĒ defense for abhorrent behavior

Nobody has the everyone-is-out-to-get-us mentality more than Boston

Itís old...embarrassing behavior

Never seen anything thrown on the ice at ppg paints

Philly on the other hand...I dunno


So isnít shitting on Boston.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToySoldier#34 06-06-2019 10:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyh24 (Post 17465472)
Got a sports team Iím a fan of team playing for the cup and another sports team Iím a fan of getting their rings tonight. Not much to be rattled about.

:lol :thumbsup

Chumlee67 06-06-2019 10:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17465473)
Lol Marchand just got away with blatant dirty interference. Make up call for sure.



Officials have completely lost this one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hailtopitt 06-06-2019 10:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17465474)
So isnít shitting on Boston.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



What? I donít get it

hailtopitt 06-06-2019 10:56 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17465473)
Lol Marchand just got away with blatant dirty interference. Make up call for sure.



Was just about to say this

Roose13 06-06-2019 10:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17465477)
Officials have completely lost this one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itís so bad. Youíre gonna have to stab a dude to get a 2 at this point

Chumlee67 06-06-2019 10:57 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17465478)
What? I donít get it



Itís old embarrassing behavior to shit on Boston. Itís easy for everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToySoldier#34 06-06-2019 10:59 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17465467)
I love the ďI bet other cities would do itĒ defense for abhorrent behavior

Nobody has the everyone-is-out-to-get-us mentality more than Boston

Itís old...embarrassing behavior

Never seen anything thrown on the ice at ppg paints

Philly on the other hand...I dunno


I bet other cities would do it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtGUeM...has_verified=1

hailtopitt 06-06-2019 11:01 PM

The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17465481)
Itís old embarrassing behavior to shit on Boston. Itís easy for everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



If Boston fans donít like it then they should stop giving people reasons to shit on them

hailtopitt 06-06-2019 11:02 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 17465483)



Lol nice [emoji1360]

Brohan_Santana 06-06-2019 11:03 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Gloria!!!

hailtopitt 06-06-2019 11:03 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Hahaha right on cue TD Garden crowd, right on cue

Roose13 06-06-2019 11:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Lol the Bruins fan giving the Blues players the finger up the tunnel

rickyh24 06-06-2019 11:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17465485)
If Boston fans donít like it then they should stop giving people reasons to shit on them



:lol :lol we will just the local franchises know to ease up on the winning.

ToySoldier#34 06-06-2019 11:04 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chumlee67 (Post 17465481)
Itís old embarrassing behavior to shit on Boston. Itís easy for everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


When you constantly have teams in championship games it's going to happen more than other places

fonzz41 06-06-2019 11:05 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Physical play is awesome. Missed calls on both sides. When your team gets 37 SOGs though, youíve still had opportunities to win. Not like the refs lost it for them.

ToySoldier#34 06-06-2019 11:05 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 17465491)
Lol the Bruins fan giving the Blues players the finger up the tunnel

That sounds so gross :lol

fonzz41 06-06-2019 11:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 17465495)
That sounds so gross :lol


:lol :lol money

rickyh24 06-06-2019 11:07 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 (Post 17465495)
That sounds so gross :lol


Roose should give his posts a quick once over before hitting submit.

rickyh24 06-06-2019 11:08 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 17465494)
Physical play is awesome. Missed calls on both sides. When your team gets 37 SOGs though, youíve still had opportunities to win. Not like the refs lost it for them.



That missed/obvious trip was pretty huge looking back. Is what it is though. Refs have been consistently awful all playoffs.

ToySoldier#34 06-06-2019 11:12 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Tomorrow will be interesting at work, I'm about as neutral as it gets on hockey, obviously want the Bruins to win but it's nowhere near the same level as Pats and Sox to me. A couple co-workers are obsessed, interested to see their thoughts on that game winning goal.

hailtopitt 06-06-2019 11:13 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickyh24 (Post 17465492)
:lol :lol we will just the local franchises know to ease up on the winning.


Itís not about the winning...

But you know that

barbogast 06-06-2019 11:13 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Blues clearly got a break. Good on em for winning the game.

drakan 06-06-2019 11:21 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Terrible non-call.

Lcsulla 06-06-2019 11:26 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Say what you want but the Blues certainly earned that one. O'Reilly was amazing as usual, Binnington played damned well, dressing 11 forewords did not help boston and honestly if it was not for that save by MacAvoy in the dying seconds of the second that game would been over. Blues got really outplayed for the first say 15 minutes then started playing their game where they gum up the blue line though once t hey got the lead they seemed to play some sort of shutdown game and not keep their foot on the gas offensively, that will not fly for game 6 IMO - they will need a killer instinct to win it at home Sunday.

rickyh24 06-06-2019 11:30 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 17465504)
Itís not about the winning...



https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...92d92fc5d1.gif

rickyh24 06-06-2019 11:31 PM

Re: The NHL Thread: The year of Stanley Cupsets!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by drakan (Post 17465513)
Terrible non-call.



https://twitter.com/easportsnhl/stat...893575168?s=21


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.