Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMB Tour Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   **Deer Creek 2012** (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=306314)

wontburnthepig 05-24-2012 01:22 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
20 second limit got me....damn it

twostepping 05-24-2012 01:22 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
How many of you knew I was going to post that?

twostep03 05-24-2012 01:23 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Nailed it! Pretty sure that's my first one of the year

twostepping 05-24-2012 01:24 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostep03 (Post 13664523)
Stoney?!

Bastard..















:snot

wontburnthepig 05-24-2012 01:25 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
I guess I can at least focus on work now

:lol :lol :lol :lol

ok seriously...anyway

anyone else in here hitting up Phish at teh creek the week after DMB? :multi

twostepping 05-24-2012 01:25 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostep03 (Post 13664528)
Nailed it! Pretty sure that's my first one of the year

I don't think i have ever got one. Where is our intern? Somebody needs to look into this.

btpeters 05-24-2012 01:26 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
I was hoping if Mark was gonna take the milestone he would have included a youtube video of him covering Blackjack :snot

twostep03 05-24-2012 01:26 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
I was always around for them last year but I haven't even had a chance this year for any. I don't post nearly as much as I used to. Although i've been around quite a bit in the past few weeks

twostep03 05-24-2012 01:27 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by btpeters (Post 13664554)
I was hoping if Mark was gonna take the milestone he would have included a youtube video of him covering Blackjack :snot

Ha! I wouldn't have clue how to sing it. I can't just ramble and scat nonsense like Dave can :lol

wontburnthepig 05-24-2012 01:33 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostepping (Post 13664552)
I don't think i have ever got one. Where is our intern? Somebody needs to look into this.

God Damn stat noob...never around when we need him

Can we make that Travis' job when/if he comes back?

"Ok T-dogg, you lost your shit on the tronz over some harmless prodding (and we have beat it into the ground since then, see sig) but here's what you're going to have to do to rejoin us...it's a new position we have created...we're calling it "stat noob" right now....1st order of business, we need a "milestone scoreboard" dating back to 2009....aaaaand go"

erey8752 05-24-2012 01:43 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Dang I was really hoping to see Travis come in for the milestone

twostep03 05-24-2012 01:45 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wontburnthepig (Post 13664606)
God Damn stat noob...never around when we need him

Can we make that Travis' job when/if he comes back?

"Ok T-dogg, you lost your shit on the tronz over some harmless prodding (and we have beat it into the ground since then, see sig) but here's what you're going to have to do to rejoin us...it's a new position we have created...we're calling it "stat noob" right now....1st order of business, we need a "milestone scoreboard" dating back to 2009....aaaaand go"

If we went back to 2009, Kevin would be winning by like 100

twostep03 05-24-2012 01:46 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
no show to pick sets for tonight. I don't know what to do at work today :lol

twostep03 05-24-2012 01:52 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Alpine N2 pit tickets for $440 each on stub hub. Sadly, I'm seriously contemplating...

rlpi100 05-24-2012 01:59 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostep03 (Post 13664676)
no show to pick sets for tonight. I don't know what to do at work today :lol

:lol:lol right there with ya

ramiro24 05-24-2012 02:01 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
dont do it mark :lol

rlpi100 05-24-2012 02:03 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
yea, thats a bit much Mark. I bet you can find them for a little cheaper closer to the shows if you want them that bad

Jsc6545 05-24-2012 02:09 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostepping (Post 13664518)
Damn. Message received. Take care guys.


Quote:

Originally Posted by erey8752 (Post 13664655)
Dang I was really hoping to see Travis come in for the milestone

:lol:lol

btpeters 05-24-2012 02:14 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostep03 (Post 13664676)
no show to pick sets for tonight. I don't know what to do at work today :lol

I was hoping the show from last night would be available when I woke up this morning so i could listen to it at work. But alas predictably

Tuesday - blah show - available instantly
Wednesday - show i'm interested in listening to - not up yet

:lorraine

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:19 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by erey8752 (Post 13664655)
Dang I was really hoping to see Travis come in for the milestone

That would have been pretty good.

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:21 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostep03 (Post 13664676)
no show to pick sets for tonight. I don't know what to do at work today :lol

I work tonight.
No set to follow.
No hockey to record.
No Astros game to follow.

I might have to focus on work.

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:22 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostep03 (Post 13664714)
Alpine N2 pit tickets for $440 each on stub hub. Sadly, I'm seriously contemplating...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramiro24 (Post 13664766)
dont do it mark :lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlpi100 (Post 13664776)
yea, thats a bit much Mark. I bet you can find them for a little cheaper closer to the shows if you want them that bad

I would wait. I've always had trouble getting rid of N2 Alpine tickets the day of the show. Pit might be different though.

rlpi100 05-24-2012 02:22 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostepping (Post 13664880)
I work tonight.
No set to follow.
No hockey to record.
No Astros game to follow.

I might have to focus on work.

yea tonight is a good movie/netflix night

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:23 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by btpeters (Post 13664839)
I was hoping the show from last night would be available when I woke up this morning so i could listen to it at work. But alas predictably

Tuesday - blah show - available instantly
Wednesday - show i'm interested in listening to - not up yet

:lorraine

I was hoping to be jamming to #7 by now. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.:rattle

rlpi100 05-24-2012 02:24 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostepping (Post 13664884)
I would wait. I've always had trouble getting rid of N2 Alpine tickets the day of the show. Pit might be different though.

I didnt want to have that problem in 2010 so I sold a pair of 203 QQ to the scalpers on the side of the road for $130. :lol

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:25 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
The lamp on my LCD TV died after 7 1/2 years. So I will actually be without TV for a few days. I could only find replacements on-line. Sony wanted $200! I got a generic from Amazon for $40.

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:26 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlpi100 (Post 13664892)
I didnt want to have that problem in 2010 so I sold a pair of 203 QQ to the scalpers on the side of the road for $130. :lol

You got them to give you $130? Nice.
I couldn't get people to pay me $10 under face.

rlpi100 05-24-2012 02:26 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
damn, good pair for DC N2 on the WH boards. Sec F, row H

rlpi100 05-24-2012 02:27 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by twostepping (Post 13664898)
You got them to give you $130? Nice.
I couldn't get people to pay me $10 under face.

At first he said $90, I told him no thanks I will sell them inside. He came back with $110, then I said $130 and he took it. :thumbsup

twostepping 05-24-2012 02:30 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2012**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rlpi100 (Post 13664905)
At first he said $90, I told him no thanks I will sell them inside. He came back with $110, then I said $130 and he took it. :thumbsup

:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.