Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMB Tour Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=355694)

gandelfstormcro 09-05-2021 06:41 PM

Re: New COVID-19 Vaccine / Negative Test Mandates

Strokjl yes exactly.

Everyone should be tested just to be safe if they are so worried about it.

But what I want to know is what did they do in the last 30 years when someone got sick? Your telling me noone ever got sick on another tour? We all suck it up and go to work , right. Oh yeah this is crovid so now it's so much worse. But is it really or is that what we have been lead to believe? Not trying to push buttons just making an observation and my opinion. You do you I'll do me and we'll all be a happy family.
And I totally understand it all cause if Dave tests positive sick or not(asymptomatic) the show won't be able to go on untill he can test positive. And nobody wants that.

mthawk07 09-05-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gandelfstormcro (Post 18037178)
Strokjl yes exactly.

Everyone should be tested just to be safe if they are so worried about it.

But what I want to know is what did they do in the last 30 years when someone got sick? Your telling me noone ever got sick on another tour? We all suck it up and go to work , right. Oh yeah this is crovid so now it's so much worse. But is it really or is that what we have been lead to believe? Not trying to push buttons just making an observation and my opinion. You do you I'll do me and we'll all be a happy family.
And I totally understand it all cause if Dave tests positive sick or not(asymptomatic) the show won't be able to go on untill he can test positive. And nobody wants that.

In the last 30 years, there hasn't been a sickness outside of heart disease or cancer that has killed the number of people in this country that Covid has killed in the relatively short amount of time that it has killed them. Not a single one. So yeah, it's different than other sicknesses when one could just "suck it up."

neumdogg 09-05-2021 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mthawk07 (Post 18037198)
In the last 30 years, there hasn't been a sickness outside of heart disease or cancer that has killed the number of people in this country that Covid has killed in the relatively short amount of time that it has killed them. Not a single one. So yeah, it's different than other sicknesses when one could just "suck it up."

:thumbsup

How many more times does this need to me stated? It's so weird how people still don't get this.

richvisser23 10-21-2021 06:11 AM

Does a rapid test suffice for proof of negative test? Or does it have to be a lab test?

neumdogg 02-02-2022 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanMH (Post 18012865)
did Nazi see this coming...

You are a terrible person.

neumdogg 02-02-2022 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strokjl (Post 18013183)
I guess we live in Nazi Germany now where everyone has to show their papers. An apartheid state where some have rights others don’t.

You’re a terrible person.

neumdogg 02-02-2022 11:52 PM

Why am I revisiting this thread? :lol

Cobo 05-10-2022 06:06 AM

Anyone know what’s going on with this summers tour as far as Covid goes? Please tell me we’re done with all the BS vaccine/testing requirements?

zrroot 05-10-2022 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobo (Post 18185554)
Anyone know what’s going on with this summers tour as far as Covid goes? Please tell me we’re done with all the BS vaccine/testing requirements?

Just gotta show you're an owner of MS Office to get in

dmbclstj2 05-10-2022 07:47 AM

Quote:

All the shows (various bands) i'm going to this summer, there are no longer health checks.

bowa36 05-10-2022 07:52 AM

Had to take a test and show papers for the 2 concerts I've been to this year, both LiveNation

jcwalb2 05-10-2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

My understanding is that it's venue specific. Looks like of my shows, Deer Creek and Alpine did not require anything, was harder to tell for Fiddler's Green. Just based on everything I'm seeing nationally, though, I can't imagine there will be a requirement, especially as the year wears on.