Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

hailtopitt 04-13-2016 12:54 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
the '04 Flyers were WAYYY better than this year's Flyers

took Tampa to 7 games in the conference finals and dominated their first 2 series

~Crashintome89~ 04-13-2016 01:01 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16371037)
Yeah, I agree. Was also a shame that they lost 9 guys after the season, 1 retiring and the other 8 signing with other teams. That damn lockout probably effected the Flyers more than any other team

That said both the 2009-2010 and the 2015-1016 squads are pretty solid as well and would give those 2004 guys a run for their money.

Two. 888

unccrombie 04-13-2016 01:12 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Joe McDonald
@ESPNJoeyMac


Chimera on why he exited the ice during practice: "My mom called and I had to talk to her." Classic.

unccrombie 04-13-2016 01:19 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Kevin Shattenkirk
@shattdeuces

best twitter handle I've seen in eons

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 01:30 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 16371033)
i'm sure the Rangers are preparing as if Fleury is playing. and all signs are pointing to him getting the start. but we won't be getting any real info out of any coach from here on out

Yeah, I agree. The Rangers have to prepare for him to be in net.

dmbetc 04-13-2016 02:05 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Repping my loves today (I also need to work on my serious face)

http://imgur.com/lvAAmdP

dmbetc 04-13-2016 02:10 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
After listening to some hockey talk this AM I've changed my picks again.

Caps in 5
Pens in 6
Panthers in 5
Wings in 7

Stars in 5
Blues in 7
Ducks in 6
Kings in 6

TMoore4075 04-13-2016 02:12 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371190)
After listening to some hockey talk this AM I've changed my picks again.

Caps in 5
Pens in 6
Panthers in 5
Wings in 7

Stars in 5
Blues in 7
Ducks in 6
Kings in 6

whats that now? 3rd change?

dmbetc 04-13-2016 02:14 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 16371193)
whats that now? 3rd change?

Yes, shut up. I'm a very indecisive person. I'm sure it'll change again in the next couple hours.

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 02:14 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16371069)
Two. 888

Just an opinion on how those teams stacked up.

As for the lockout I doubt you'd deny that it hit the Flyers harder than any other team.

Edit: I did not mean that the 2009-2010 or 2015-2016 teams would beat the 2004 squad, just that they would give them one hell of a run for their money.

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 02:15 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 16371193)
whats that now? 3rd change?

Women changing their minds on stuff, say it aint so!!!!!! :lol

fonzz41 04-13-2016 02:18 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371182)
Repping my loves today (I also need to work on my serious face)

http://imgur.com/lvAAmdP

Uh... ring on the left hand... Just 'cuz? Or is there something you need to tell us?

hailtopitt 04-13-2016 02:19 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
:popcorn

~Crashintome89~ 04-13-2016 02:21 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371197)
Yes, shut up. I'm a very indecisive person. I'm sure it'll change again in the next couple hours.

We know since you have two favorite hockey teams.

dmbetc 04-13-2016 02:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16371203)
Uh... ring on the left hand... Just 'cuz? Or is there something you need to tell us?

:lol that's taken in a mirror so that's my right hand.

rconverse 04-13-2016 02:23 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Go 'Hawks!

unccrombie 04-13-2016 02:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16371203)
Uh... ring on the left hand... Just 'cuz? Or is there something you need to tell us?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hailtopitt (Post 16371204)
:popcorn

:popcorn

hailtopitt 04-13-2016 02:24 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 16371209)
We know since you have two favorite hockey teams.

:lol:lol

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...76/747/bf9.gif

unccrombie 04-13-2016 02:25 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371212)
:lol that's taken in a mirror so that's my right hand.

:trap:trap

fonzz41 04-13-2016 02:27 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371212)
:lol that's taken in a mirror so that's my right hand.

Fine. Be that way.

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 02:33 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371182)
Repping my loves today (I also need to work on my serious face)

http://imgur.com/lvAAmdP

Yeah, I figured it was either a mirror shot or the worst designed shirt in the history of mankind! :lol

PS - like the hair trim, gonna get a playoff beard going along with it? :)

dmbetc 04-13-2016 02:34 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16371247)
Yeah, I figured it was either a mirror shot or the worst designed shirt in the history of mankind! :lol

PS - like the hair trim, gonna get a playoff beard going along with it? :)

I'm actually going to get my hair cut in a few weeks.

And, I'm wearing pants for a reason, guys.

lockman21 04-13-2016 02:34 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371190)
After listening to some hockey talk this AM I've changed my picks again.

Caps in 5
Pens in 6
Panthers in 5
Wings in 7

Stars in 5
Blues in 7
Ducks in 6
Kings in 6

(throws up in thread)

lockman21 04-13-2016 02:35 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Guys! It's hairy legs season!

fonzz41 04-13-2016 02:43 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Sarah, I'm joining with you in not shaving my legs for the whole playoffs.

Or at least until Jesus Trotz is eliminated.

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 02:44 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371252)
I'm actually going to get my hair cut in a few weeks.

And, I'm wearing pants for a reason, guys.

Gonna cut it when or if the Kings or Rangers loose? :lol

As for the pants. Anything else you want to share with us? :)

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 02:45 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzz41 (Post 16371268)
Sarah, I'm joining with you in not shaving my legs for the whole playoffs.

Me too! :lol

dmbetc 04-13-2016 03:03 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lcsulla (Post 16371270)
Gonna cut it when or if the Kings or Rangers loose? :lol

As for the pants. Anything else you want to share with us? :)

You've been here long enough, you should know.

Lcsulla 04-13-2016 03:08 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 16371316)
You've been here long enough, you should know.

Could not resist, just busting your chops a bit my friend - while I count down the hours (which are going damn slower than usual today) until the games begin! :)

UCFish 04-13-2016 03:35 PM

Re: The NHL Thread
 
Andrew Ladd having a baby today...game time decision.

Can't Be Mad.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.