Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   nDMBc Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   *Prompter Thread* (NO Personal Attacks, Trolling, breaking 52 USC 30121 OR 2 USC 684) (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=343913)

TwoStep2888 11-27-2016 01:09 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Jill $tein taking advantage of desperate #withher people is a good con

Arby 11-27-2016 01:51 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
i have no fucking clue what pizzagate is

TwoStep2888 11-27-2016 02:47 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Hillary Clinton is a cannibalistic satanic pedophile and if you eat pizza you are too

mrignatious 11-27-2016 03:58 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Love pizza.

Tiduwho 11-27-2016 04:20 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrignatious (Post 16650828)
Love pizza.

*This user has been implicated*

VTDMBNH 11-27-2016 06:58 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Who will be Trump's new head of the SEC?

JRS1386 11-27-2016 07:00 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VTDMBNH (Post 16650833)
Who will be Trump's new head of the SEC?

Nick Saban

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 07:18 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Four days of pizzagate talk and we are all still alive.

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 08:51 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
For someone that has nothing to worry about, The Donald is having a meltdown on twitter over the recount

Julia Roberts 11-27-2016 10:36 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Supreme Leader Trump says the weather will be perfect today and all my dreams will come true. Another amazing day in Trumpland!

Rodey 11-27-2016 11:35 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
It's going to get real scary when Trump melts on Twitter in regards to something like foreign affairs or trash talks other world leaders.

justink 11-27-2016 11:40 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arby (Post 16650821)
i have no fucking clue what pizzagate is

suuuuuuuuurrre

YankeesDMB41 11-27-2016 11:40 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Seeing all these liberals melt at everything DJT tweets make me so much happier he won.

justink 11-27-2016 11:42 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 (Post 16650868)
Seeing all these liberals melt at everything DJT tweets make me so much happier he won.

truth

:thumbsup

they haven't learned that their behavior is what got us here!

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 11:50 AM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 (Post 16650868)
Seeing all these liberals melt at everything DJT tweets make me so much happier he won.



Seeing all these President-Elect melts on twitter make me so much happier he won.

YankeesDMB41 11-27-2016 12:35 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16650872)
Seeing all these President-Elect melts on twitter make me so much happier he won.

He's mad that the Green Party candidate wants a recount....if you received over 300 electoral votes and someone who received 0 electoral votes wanted a recount, you'd probably get a little annoyed

coldengrey12 11-27-2016 12:38 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 (Post 16650882)
He's mad that the Green Party candidate wants a recount....if you received over 300 electoral votes and someone who received 0 electoral votes wanted a recount, you'd probably get a little annoyed

Or ignore that person because they're insignificant.

YankeesDMB41 11-27-2016 12:39 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coldengrey12 (Post 16650883)
Or ignore that person because they're insignificant.

If the movement wasn't gaining any steam, Id agree with you...but it is, and it's a joke

YankeesDMB41 11-27-2016 12:40 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
People shat all over DJT because people thought that WHEN he would lose, he wouldn't stop complaining about a rigged election. Now people love that Jill Stein and Hilary are doing it.

RiotAct 11-27-2016 12:47 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Seems like that $$$ could be put to much better use, but what do i know

YankeesDMB41 11-27-2016 12:48 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotAct (Post 16650886)
Seems like that $$$ could be put to much better use, but what do i know

and that's exactly what DJT is saying...but as usual, many liberals will shit on everything he does because that's what they do

scrock25 11-27-2016 01:13 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 (Post 16650885)
People shat all over DJT because people thought that WHEN he would lose, he wouldn't stop complaining about a rigged election. Now people love that Jill Stein and Hilary are doing it.

Is anybody complaining? Stein wants a recount and clinton is helping. It seems more procedural to me than anything else and I sure as hell haven't seen anybody crying, whining, or belly aching about rigged elections.

This honestly just stinks more of "oh man she's such a sore loser" than anything else when as I said above the person who lost probably would have started these processes no matter who it was.

But lol HRC, I know.

scrock25 11-27-2016 01:14 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by justink (Post 16650867)
suuuuuuuuurrre

I don't either, can you enlighten us please? Obviously you're up to date on these things.

scrock25 11-27-2016 01:18 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeesDMB41 (Post 16650868)
Seeing all these liberals melt at everything DJT tweets make me so much happier he won.

Would have been 10x worse had it gone the other way. Of course you and everybody else will say it wouldn't have been, but it would.

He basically went on record as saying he wouldn't have accepted the results. But I guess we'll just imagine his constituency wouldn't have caused any problems at all.

DMBstandUP1984 11-27-2016 01:31 PM

** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
In the statement HRC put out she acknowledged that the difference in votes is too big to be made up with a recount they just want to be sure it is done properly.

I just wonder if Trumps real concern is if anything more involving Russia will be discovered

scrock25 11-27-2016 01:33 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 (Post 16650898)
In the statement HRC put out she acknowledged that the difference in votes is too big to be made up with a recount they just want to be sure it is done properly.

Exactly - it's all just procedural BS being blown up by Trump supporters.

Rodey 11-27-2016 01:43 PM

** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
I do think it's stupid they're doing a recount. Doesn't change the fact that it's equally stupid DJT is melting about it on Twitter.

coldengrey12 11-27-2016 01:46 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
I don't see the harm in a recount to confirm the results.

I doubt much will come of it, but I don't see the harm.

bradshaw06 11-27-2016 01:52 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
I am sure if DT had lost he would not want a recount or say a thing about the results.

ExistenceNow 11-27-2016 02:00 PM

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE **
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scrock25 (Post 16650894)
Would have been 10x worse had it gone the other way. Of course you and everybody else will say it wouldn't have been, but it would.

He basically went on record as saying he wouldn't have accepted the results. But I guess we'll just imagine his constituency wouldn't have caused any problems at all.


I like that meme going around talking about how the dickheads who sport Confederate flags are the ones now saying let it go and accept the results.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.