Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ants Podcast 95: SPACtacular Canadays - Episode Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=348876)

Matt 07-16-2018 06:52 PM

Ants Podcast 95: SPACtacular Canadays - Episode Discussion

Man, has the band put in some extra work recently.*Days after the Creekend, DMB plays the first two Canada shows, followed by the tour staple 2-night stand at SPAC, immediately capped by the final Canada show.*The run produces the most interesting week of shows we've had all tour, so we must Dive In.*Also, live show streams become more frequent than shows attended by Matt, but some exciting news on that front.*And it wouldn’t be an Ants Podcast if we didn’t go on a bunch of tangents throughout.*Plus we announce some new DMB Hub Stubs coming out!

Todefy 07-16-2018 07:01 PM

Re: Ants Podcast 95: SPACtacular Canadays - Episode Discussion

Oh wow, didnt know yall are on youtube also. Subscribed!

Matt 07-16-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todefy (Post 17193869)
Oh wow, didnt know yall are on youtube also. Subscribed!

Thanks! We encourage everyone to sub!

bubba40 07-16-2018 11:33 PM

After all these years, y'all still run a great website. Many thanks guys.

20TwoStep 07-17-2018 11:50 AM

Thanks Matt & Joe! I really look forward to each episode and hearing your thoughts on recent shows and the band. Thank you for your efforts in what you bring to the DMB community.

Matt 07-17-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubba40 (Post 17194061)
After all these years, y'all still run a great website. Many thanks guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20TwoStep (Post 17194959)
Thanks Matt & Joe! I really look forward to each episode and hearing your thoughts on recent shows and the band. Thank you for your efforts in what you bring to the DMB community.

Thank you both so much! It's fun to keep things going like this - Joe and I both have the pedal to the floor right now, and it's been really gratifying to see a lot of people enjoying what we're putting out there!

amberleigh 07-17-2018 01:40 PM

Thanks guys! Very enjoyable ! Cant wait for Gorge.

bubba40 07-17-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 17195165)
Thank you both so much! It's fun to keep things going like this - Joe and I both have the pedal to the floor right now, and it's been really gratifying to see a lot of people enjoying what we're putting out there!

You're doing great work :thumbsup

hbktonyb 07-23-2018 12:19 PM

Finally catching up on the last 2 podcasts. Just subscribed to the YouTube channel!

Yes, the Pig hat was me. Dave laughed, looked at me and pointed, and played it. Never expected that. Also, very cool being in the pit at SPAC, first time.

As always, thanks for the great work you're doing with the podcast and app!