Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   The Tailgate (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   The NHL Thread (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324692)

waterboy100 03-16-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Crashintome89~ (Post 15197319)
oh man, Jeff Carter almost got into a fight tonight? hahaha

Yeah. He got a great hit in too.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

aeroshady 03-16-2014 08:58 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Going to my first NY Rangers game (at MSG) in two years. Last game was St. Pad day's day against the Ave's.

Anyway, not expecting much against the Sharks, but hopefully get at least a point! I would settle for a goal because the last 2 rangers games I went to they were shutout lol.

rustysurf83 03-16-2014 09:38 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Pens are getting their shit pushed in by the Flyers again?

rustysurf83 03-16-2014 09:44 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
:lol :lol pens

lockman21 03-16-2014 09:45 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rustysurf83 (Post 15197549)
Pens are getting their shit pushed in by the Flyers again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

JRS1386 03-16-2014 09:47 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
PEns so rattled

rustysurf83 03-16-2014 10:00 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Is there another game on right now that NBC can switch to? I think Jokerit is playing right now.

~Crashintome89~ 03-16-2014 10:18 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
how was that a penalty on Schenn? Didn't Malkin have the puck?

dmbetc 03-16-2014 10:25 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by waterboy100 (Post 15197312)
kings\ducks was insane. Started off up in my seats in 305. During the second intermission i got a text from a friend to come down to the front row of 106. friend of a friends dads friend had glass seats and they left early. The tickets had chairmans room access and i got to go down and see a bunch of players and got a selfie with willit mitchell. great time. too bad the refs were\are terrible and disallowed a good goal. too bad that fans thought they needed to throw trash on the ice.

:thumbsup awesome!! You should've texted me! We could've had a drink downstairs!

JRS1386 03-16-2014 10:56 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
I can't stand NBC announcers

rustysurf83 03-16-2014 11:54 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Crosby such a bitch. Can't wait until Toews wins another Cup.

~Crashintome89~ 03-16-2014 11:58 AM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
oh my god so many Pens were offsides on that last rush.

Roose13 03-16-2014 12:11 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 15197679)
I can't stand NBC announcers

you're dumb

waterboy100 03-16-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbetc (Post 15197625)
:thumbsup awesome!! You should've texted me! We could've had a drink downstairs!

Phone wasn't working. Has to borrow a friends to take the pic. I'll be there Monday again. We need to meet at some point.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

JRS1386 03-16-2014 12:16 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 15197826)
you're dumb

So is your face

Roose13 03-16-2014 12:37 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 15197842)
So is your face

so are your letters and numbers

JRS1386 03-16-2014 01:08 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roose13 (Post 15197878)
so are your letters and numbers

I was going to continue with this, but I had a thought earlier. What would Sarah Jessica Parker and Evengi Malkin's love child look like?

Roose13 03-16-2014 01:17 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JRS1386 (Post 15197905)
I was going to continue with this, but I had a thought earlier. What would Sarah Jessica Parker and Evengi Malkin's love child look like?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0puAiDl2Mx...nkey_shrek.jpg

JRS1386 03-16-2014 01:23 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
:lol :thumbsup just perfect

mr.MikeD 03-16-2014 02:28 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Hopefully the oilers can hang on and help play spoiler for the canes. Hashtagstillholdingagrudgefrom2006

bonzo48280 03-16-2014 03:13 PM

@StLouisBlues: Tarasenko injured his right hand last night and will have surgery on Wednesday. He will be re-evaluated in six weeks. http://t.co/Z15EyrgSQF

lockman21 03-16-2014 03:19 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Hawks fans - Brandon Pirri playing very well in Florida.

aeroshady 03-16-2014 04:17 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroshady (Post 15197502)
Going to my first NY Rangers game (at MSG) in two years. Last game was St. Pad day's day against the Ave's.

Anyway, not expecting much against the Sharks, but hopefully get at least a point! I would settle for a goal because the last 2 rangers games I went to they were shutout lol.

Make it 3 straight without a goal. Also, I have seen the Sharks play 3 times and have never seen them scored on.

Today's game pretty much sums up why I won't pay to go to Rangers games anymore. 40+ shots and can't score. They really do suck. I am so sick of rooting for a team that just doesn't know how to put the puck in the back of the net.

Positive notes: had free tickets for the Madison club and they were awesome. The new Garden looks great!

Bron Yr Aur 03-16-2014 04:27 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockman21 (Post 15198041)
Hawks fans - Brandon Pirri playing very well in Florida.

I can't say that I was impressed with Pirri this year. That said, it was way too soon to tell. For whatever reason he just didn't seem to get much of a shot with Q and Bowman.

That said, easy to look good on a weak team. The one thing Pirri does not have is speed and on the Hawks, that doesn't work too well. Being a mediocre defensive C also doesn't go over well with Q.

Hawks right now....very bad stretch of luck IMO. They outplay teams for 2/3 periods and have continued to have plenty of control of the puck but nothing to show for it lately. I'll be worried if they end up having to face the Blues in the first round.

lockman21 03-16-2014 04:29 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bron Yr Aur (Post 15198156)
I can't say that I was impressed with Pirri this year. That said, it was way too soon to tell. For whatever reason he just didn't seem to get much of a shot with Q and Bowman.

That said, easy to look good on a weak team. The one thing Pirri does not have is speed and on the Hawks, that doesn't work too well. Being a mediocre defensive C also doesn't go over well with Q.

Hawks right now....very bad stretch of luck IMO. They outplay teams for 2/3 periods and have continued to have plenty of control of the puck but nothing to show for it lately. I'll be worried if they end up having to face the Blues in the first round.

They won't have the Blues in the 1st round.

http://thethirdmanin.com/2014/03/14/...-center-depth/

Good little read on Pirri and the status of the Hawks prospects. Agree with him on some points there.

aeroshady 03-16-2014 05:35 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
The more I think about it, I hate this team. Really not much to like about this group of Rangers anymore. No heart, no scoring, no captain, old, and no future really. I also can't wait til Sather is gone...

TMoore4075 03-16-2014 05:58 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Whoa what was that. I don't know what that PP means next to Nyquist's goal.

rustysurf83 03-16-2014 06:35 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Hossa is so fucking good. He might be able to play until he's 50.

TMoore4075 03-16-2014 06:38 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Bye playoffs. It was nice knowing you.

lockman21 03-16-2014 07:00 PM

Re: The NHL 2013-14 Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TMoore4075 (Post 15198357)
Bye playoffs. It was nice knowing you.

Ehhhhhhh you guys can keep playing the game of "who sucks the least" with the Rags and Crapitals. Although I still think the Rangers make it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.