Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=348306)

Gjimmy 05-27-2023 08:38 AM

Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

#FreeTheMidnightStream

madhatter 05-27-2023 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modern man (Post 18410963)
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJOgCQ6cuaigrQB...cbkWw?e=7FkX9x

There is a rip of the full show. I did not splice it up. I have sometimes prefer listening as a continuous track.

Enjoy.

Just to be clear, this is a rip of yesterday's Friday Night Concert Series from Nashville. In case anyone was hoping this was the midnight stream... :lol

madhatter 05-27-2023 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gjimmy (Post 18410966)
Batson is a lot of things but a bad piano player ain’t one of ‘em. He is good on the keys!

I agree! But there's more than a few who see the name "Mark Batson" and recoil in horror. :lol

modern man 05-27-2023 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhatter (Post 18410979)
Just to be clear, this is a rip of yesterday's Friday Night Concert Series from Nashville. In case anyone was hoping this was the midnight stream... :lol

Good call. I not so smart

sdribbe 05-27-2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modern man (Post 18410963)
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApJOgCQ6cuaigrQB...cbkWw?e=7FkX9x

There is a rip of the full show. I did not splice it up. I have sometimes prefer listening as a continuous track.

Enjoy.

Thanks...this is awesome. I am sure Xcacel will splice and dice as he normally does. Y'all are the best!

Pags1228 05-27-2023 01:06 PM

Wow. I want you into after everything is fire!

modern man 05-27-2023 08:42 PM

Rip was captured via Sound Blaster AE9. Minimal to zero interference. Slight EQ and normalization. You should turn it up loud to hear it. That is how I like to listen.

Pags1228 05-27-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modern man (Post 18411335)
Rip was captured via Sound Blaster AE9. Minimal to zero interference. Slight EQ and normalization. You should turn it up loud to hear it. That is how I like to listen.

So great thank you!!

Xcacel 05-28-2023 06:06 PM

Dave Matthews Band
May 26, 2023
Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

https://images2.imgbox.com/f6/ed/hJvfnWCM_o.jpg

Link for download
https://mega.nz/folder/bMY1mIha#iyauylzqfnQD2RuDmTJ2vQ

Source: SXM Broadcast
Rip: Audio Hijack 3
Mastering: none
Splitting: Fission by Rogue Amoeba
MP3 Conversion: xACT

When the World Ends
Satellite
Madman's Eyes
Busted Stuff
Pantala Naga Pampa » Rapunzel
Walk Around the Moon
Virginia in the Rain
Don't Drink the Water
Jimi Thing » Brick House
Monsters
So Damn Lucky
All Along the Watchtower
I Want You (She's So Heavy) » After Everything
Granny
Kill the Preacher
Why I Am
Louisiana Bayou
-----------------------------------
Looking for a Vein
Grey Street

(allow 30 min for upload)

Xcacel 05-28-2023 06:46 PM

I finally set up a dedicated thread for 2023 summer tour SXM rips:
https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/s...errerid=273402

magnumdan 05-29-2023 05:16 AM

Just curious how many people are getting alerts to enter to win tickets to the Dave solo show? I got two notifications so far but never got any last weekend when they did the tour ticket giveaway.

mynameismike 05-29-2023 05:47 AM

i dont know but only enter once.

madhatter 05-29-2023 08:17 AM

Regarding the midnight stream: I managed to get in touch with someone who works for DMB/Sirius on their broadcasts and asked about it. Unfortunately (but understandably) he indicated that he couldn't really say anything about it. But...perhaps it's putting the idea in the minds of people over there that there is interest in hearing these alternate cuts.

I feel like the guy in LFAV..."I can't give up on this..."

zumajed 05-29-2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnumdan (Post 18411719)
Just curious how many people are getting alerts to enter to win tickets to the Dave solo show? I got two notifications so far but never got any last weekend when they did the tour ticket giveaway.

Same here. I never got the pop up for the tour tickets and I was listening a lot on the app to try and get it and because of that week's friday night concert and the watm premiere.

The past few days it seems like I get the pop up for the Irving Plaza show every tine I open the app. I've seen it at lease 4 times.

anthonysoscia 05-29-2023 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhatter (Post 18411768)
Regarding the midnight stream: I managed to get in touch with someone who works for DMB/Sirius on their broadcasts and asked about it. Unfortunately (but understandably) he indicated that he couldn't really say anything about it. But...perhaps it's putting the idea in the minds of people over there that there is interest in hearing these alternate cuts.

I feel like the guy in LFAV..."I can't give up on this..."

We'll believe it when we hear it :popcorn

mynameismike 05-31-2023 11:04 AM

anyone score tickets to a summer tour show from the giveaway last week?

daytondmb40 05-31-2023 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameismike (Post 18413329)
anyone score tickets to a summer tour show from the giveaway last week?

I don't think we will know yet. Last I checked you find out June 1st.

mynameismike 05-31-2023 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytondmb40 (Post 18413331)
I don't think we will know yet. Last I checked you find out June 1st.

ah nice, thought it was 5/30 for some reason. thanks!

coyn113 06-01-2023 06:18 AM

i did some poking around on this acoustic show next Wednesday.
There will be 300 (or so) contest winners, who will all receive a +1. For argument's sake, lets round way up at say 700 total contest winners.
The capacity for Irving Plaza is 1,200

I will be lining up outside IP with full expectation of being let in last minute.

A few years back, myself and a few others lined up for the D&T pre grammy show at Irving Plaza and they released 8-10 tickets if i recall correctly,

If I had to guess... at least 25-50 ppl off the line get in next Wednesday

modern man 06-01-2023 11:48 AM

I apologize in advance but I can’t rip the show tonight with my AE9 Sound Blaster. I still might be able to rip at extreme quality, but it will be no AE9.

Dmb is rockin and the streams are getting better. Going to smoke some reefer and listen.

I drank a lot last night but will still drink tonight. I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon figuring out what to drink. Maybe vodka or beer. For sure a joint

Xcacel 06-01-2023 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modern man (Post 18414182)
I apologize in advance but I can’t rip the show tonight with my AE9 Sound Blaster. I still might be able to rip at extreme quality, but it will be no AE9.

Dmb is rockin and the streams are getting better. Going to smoke some reefer and listen.

I drank a lot last night but will still drink tonight. I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon figuring out what to drink. Maybe vodka or beer. For sure a joint

Dude I am confused
Tonight there is no stream
I haven’t understood how you’re using the AE9 to get a show

modern man 06-01-2023 04:13 PM

Wow, I need to cool off on the booze and recreational drugs. I thought it was Friday.

The AE-9 has its own Acoustic Engine, Dolby Digital Live, and DTS Connect Encoding. Great way to process the Sirius stream. Guy at the computer store told me this set up is pristine for high quality audio.

Love and peace

By the way. I know many have thank you for everything you do for the community. But thank you so much! You’re my 3rd hero. 1st is Dave, 2nd is Carter, 3rd xcacel.

Stay well.

TypicalBilly14 06-01-2023 05:10 PM

what time is the solo show on the 7th?

scotch 06-01-2023 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyn113 (Post 18413921)
i did some poking around on this acoustic show next Wednesday.
There will be 300 (or so) contest winners, who will all receive a +1. For argument's sake, lets round way up at say 700 total contest winners.
The capacity for Irving Plaza is 1,200

I will be lining up outside IP with full expectation of being let in last minute.

A few years back, myself and a few others lined up for the D&T pre grammy show at Irving Plaza and they released 8-10 tickets if i recall correctly,

If I had to guess... at least 25-50 ppl off the line get in next Wednesday

This came thru at 3pm today. Day 1 Dec 1998 WH Member - first piece of candy I have gotten since mid-2000s.

Hello Warehouse Member!

We are very excited to invite you to a special performance by Dave Matthews solo at NYC's Irving Plaza on June 7th.
If you can attend with one guest, please reply, YES+.
If you can attend solo, please reply, YES-solo.
If you cannot attend, please do not reply.
Responses must be received within 24 hours. Receipt of this email does not allow admission into the event.

Warehouse members who respond YES within 24 hours will receive a confirmation email with more details. Thank you for being a Warehouse Member!

dmbboz 06-01-2023 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotch (Post 18414433)
This came thru at 3pm today. Day 1 Dec 1998 WH Member - first piece of candy I have gotten since mid-2000s.

Hello Warehouse Member!

We are very excited to invite you to a special performance by Dave Matthews solo at NYC's Irving Plaza on June 7th.
If you can attend with one guest, please reply, YES+.
If you can attend solo, please reply, YES-solo.
If you cannot attend, please do not reply.
Responses must be received within 24 hours. Receipt of this email does not allow admission into the event.

Warehouse members who respond YES within 24 hours will receive a confirmation email with more details. Thank you for being a Warehouse Member!

Thanks for this info - it is nice to see them rewarding original members. I just sent you a DM with a question or so. Thanks so much.

dmbboz 06-01-2023 11:12 PM

If anyone is lucky enough to get two tickets to this, and only does want one, it’s a dream of mine to see a Dave Solo at Irving (even if for a short set).

I’d be willing, and more than happy, to trade some tougher to get tickets I have for this summer (SPAC, etc.) in trade for just one ticket to the 5/7 Irving Dave Solo. Feel free to DM me. I’d also donate to Bama Works as well for a good cause.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help make a dream come true :).

mynameismike 06-02-2023 08:08 AM

anyone here win tickets to a summer show?

aircavmike 06-02-2023 09:22 AM

Looking to trade for one single Irving Plaza Dave Solo show. So if anyone won and is going solo I’d be your plus 1.
I have pairs for SPAC N2 Sec 1D and SPAC N1 Sec 4E.
Thanks

dmbboz 06-02-2023 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbboz (Post 18414516)
If anyone is lucky enough to get two tickets to this, and only does want one, it’s a dream of mine to see a Dave Solo at Irving (even if for a short set).

I’d be willing, and more than happy, to trade some tougher to get tickets I have for this summer (SPAC, etc.) in trade for just one ticket to the 5/7 Irving Dave Solo. Feel free to DM me. I’d also donate to Bama Works as well for a good cause.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help make a dream come true :).

Have orchestra pairs for spac n1 and n2 willing to trade for one ticket to irving as someone’s +1: section 3 and section 6 respectively and also have other pairs to other shows.

Thanks in advance to any lucky winner looking to trade their +1

Grace Isgone 06-03-2023 06:42 AM

Anyone Free the midnight stream from Charleston ????

I remember the days of B&P, but with this technology thing, I get excited!!!

:lol

IGNORE THE ABOVE - I FOUND MEGATRON