Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=348306)

Matt 06-25-2018 08:11 AM

Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

The rumors were true. The rumblings heard in the parking lots at Camden thanks to the SiriusXM producers interviewing fans has borne fruit. Dave Matthews Band Radio will launch on SiriusXM channel 3 on Monday, July 2 at noon ET. The channel will be a month-long limited run partnership between the band and the satellite radio outfit, now boasting over 32 million subscribers.

The announcement was made during another SiriusXM event; Dave's interview with Howard Stern this morning. Per the press release, the channel will include "songs, demo tracks and musical influences." The latter two might cause you to pull that classic Dave Matthews eyebrow; just how behind-the-scenes this material gets will be interesting to learn.

In addition to the aforementioned content, the channel will also play host to the DMB Friday Night Concert Series. Each Friday night during the channel's limited run, the channel will air a live concert. Looking at the DMB Summer Tour 2018 Calendar, that means that Deer Creek N1, SPAC N1, Raleigh, NC, and WPB N1 will all be live streamed to Dave Matthews Band Radio.

Per the press release, the band stated, “We are thrilled to partner with SiriusXM again to bring our fans a full month of non-stop Dave Matthews Band music. We are especially excited to have the opportunity to broadcast four concerts from our current tour to SiriusXM subscribers.” Steve Blatter, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Programming for SiriusXM, said "We are proud to join forces with one of music’s most prolific performing artists to create Dave Matthews Band Radio. The limited-run channel wouldn’t be complete without lots of live concert performances and we’re excited to bring DMB fans across North America a live concert from the band every Friday night in July.” SiriusXM’s Dave Matthews Band Radio begins on Monday, July 2 at noon ET via satellite on channel 3 and through the SiriusXM app on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at SiriusXM.com.

RiotAct 06-25-2018 08:17 AM

Re: Dave Matthews Band to Launch Limited-Run SiriusXM Channel

so..... Machead?

The2SteppingPig 06-25-2018 08:21 AM

This is made twice as cool seeing as I just got a month free when I bought a new car.

coldengrey12 06-25-2018 08:26 AM

I'm guessing they're gonna play just about every LT and DMBLive track in existence.

blumathu 06-25-2018 08:27 AM

Very excited about this channel, I didn't have Sirius last time they did this. If anyone hears anything noteworthy (demos?), mention it in here.

Prezzy 06-25-2018 08:27 AM

I wonder how something like this could effect set lists for the show being live streamed. Especially the N1 shows, you would think that they wouldn't want to have as much duplication in those.

comeandsee41 06-25-2018 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldengrey12 (Post 17167826)
I'm guessing they're gonna play just about every LT and DMBLive track in existence.

this is correct.

Dave&Tim41 06-25-2018 08:31 AM

I will be getting Sirius for the month for this. Looking forward to it!

LaLaLaLaHey 06-25-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldengrey12 (Post 17167826)

Or because it’s limited they’ll use it as a commercial opportunity and not play as much of that

but i’m super hopeful

Jake 06-25-2018 08:39 AM

same thing they did in 2012 https://www.antsmarching.org/news/20...-in-a-Cartoon?

jcs420x365 06-25-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prezzy (Post 17167829)
I wonder how something like this could effect set lists for the show being live streamed. Especially the N1 shows, you would think that they wouldn't want to have as much duplication in those.

Guarantee this news won’t affect the setlists one bit. I doubt Dave or anybody else weighing in on the set lists is like “No! You can’t play #41 tonight because you played it night 1 in a different city a week ago!”

mHeiser92 06-25-2018 09:45 AM

I know you can get 30 day trial memberships, but will there be ways to replay this Friday night shows? Or rip them somehow? It’s pretty cool that we will have 4 professionally recorded live shows coming

RSSR 06-25-2018 09:52 AM

They need to do this permanently. That would get me excited.

RSSR 06-25-2018 09:58 AM

If they were to offer the four shows as a CD or download, I’d buy all four.

misschung 06-25-2018 10:39 AM

I feel like as a fanbase, we have more available than they will stream through Sirius. Although I don't have Sirius so I might just be justifying that to my own self - ha

ETA: Cool to see they are airing SPAC N1!

dobyblue 06-25-2018 12:32 PM

The previous channel description/announcement never mentioned anything about demos so I'm excited for that aspect of it but not holding my breath.

From 2012: "Listeners will hear band members personally introduce each song off the group’s upcoming eighth studio album, Away From the World, scheduled for release September 11, plus hear the band share stories about the songs, each other and their 20-year career. Dave Matthews Band Radio will also feature music from the band’s entire catalog, concert recordings, as well as music from Dave Matthews’ side projects as a solo artist and with Tim Reynolds."

Bmwm3oz 06-25-2018 12:36 PM

I got XM with my new car a couple months ago. I don't understand this service. The sound quality is poor compared to using Spotify or even youtube via bluetooth, and the signal craps out all over the place. I live 15 miles north of Seattle, and experience drops all around town (not like I live in an irrelevant area or anything).

Normally I'd be excited for this news, but it's useless to me given how terrible XM radio is.

Bmwm3oz 06-25-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcs420x365 (Post 17167939)
Guarantee this news won’t affect the setlists one bit. I doubt Dave or anybody else weighing in on the set lists is like “No! You can’t play #41 tonight because you played it night 1 in a different city a week ago!”

Yep, have you looked at the setlists this year? I think they forgot what a setlist is and hired a third party to write 'em.

RiotAct 06-25-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmwm3oz (Post 17168203)
I got XM with my new car a couple months ago. I don't understand this service. The sound quality is poor compared to using Spotify or even youtube via bluetooth, and the signal craps out all over the place. I live 15 miles north of Seattle, and experience drops all around town (not like I live in an irrelevant area or anything).

Normally I'd be excited for this news, but it's useless to me given how terrible XM radio is.

ahhhh yes, the good ol' "Pssssssssssssst". Make sure you have a totally unobstructed view of the southern horizon! :lol :lol :lol

redder 06-25-2018 12:49 PM

As a sirius subscriber I hope the dmb fanbase pushes to make this channel permanent. I think dmb has a strong enough following to merit a full time channel. If you are a sirius subscriber and dmb tell them to keep the channel on.

DaveCrave41 06-25-2018 12:53 PM

I'm always for any means to get DMB music out there, but I don't understand Sirius for myself. I get there is a "premium radio" market, but with Spotify and Youtube, why do I need it?

TheLastPig 06-25-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveCrave41 (Post 17168229)
I'm always for any means to get DMB music out there, but I don't understand Sirius for myself. I get there is a "premium radio" market, but with Spotify and Youtube, why do I need it?

uhh you know most people pay for spotify, apple music or youtube red.. right?

DaveCrave41 06-25-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 17168241)
uhh you know most people pay for spotify, apple music or youtube red.. right?

Yeah definitely. I pay for Spotify family ($14.99/month). I guess I don't see the appeal of adding Sirius. I'm seeking someone who enjoys it and thinks it's great to tell me why it's worth the bread.

daveshookme 06-25-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveCrave41 (Post 17168263)
Yeah definitely. I pay for Spotify family ($14.99/month). I guess I don't see the appeal of adding Sirius. I'm seeking someone who enjoys it and thinks it's great to tell me why it's worth the bread.

Because there's content (like Howard Stern interviewing Dave Matthews) that isn't on spotify, YouTube Red, et al.

If that's not enough to get you to sign up, that's fine, it's not enough for me either. But it's a pretty simple explanation haha

TheLastPig 06-25-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveCrave41 (Post 17168263)

At the normal price its kind of outrageous but they offer so many deals as to where you can get a year for $60.

Theres some good channels and its a good option for someone who just wants the convenience of it in their car.

Stern
NPR
Live sports
Jam On
Spectrum
Petty Channel
GD channel
PJ channel
Shade 45

Theres enough there to make it worth $5 a month. Good for discovering new music too.

Bmwm3oz 06-25-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotAct (Post 17168220)
ahhhh yes, the good ol' "Pssssssssssssst". Make sure you have a totally unobstructed view of the southern horizon! :lol :lol :lol

Right, in 2018... :rattle

DaveCrave41 06-25-2018 01:40 PM

Thanks, guys. (Listened to Dave on Stern this morning without a subscription, btw)

Cscottrun 06-25-2018 01:52 PM

Steps for free trial of Sirius without having to use a credit card:

1. https://www.siriusxm.com/hsbb30daytrial
2. Enter information, but leave promo code space blank and submit.
3. If it doesn't work, check to make sure it didn't insert a code for you automatically. If so, remove it and resubmit. Eventually it will process and send you an email with your password.
4. Go here and log in: https://player.siriusxm.com/welcome
5. In the rare instance your log in doesn't work, reset your password and the new password they send you should work.

Prezzy 06-25-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcs420x365 (Post 17167939)

I'm just saying that if they are live streaming these 4 shows, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Dave would want to try to minimize the amount of songs played multiple times. 4 shows streamed I'm not sure it would make sense to have each one be 80% the same as the other one as seems to be the case this tour.

crashintonickdm 06-25-2018 05:24 PM

I love xm. Dmb channel won’t be a go to though. So many great channels

Gjimmy 06-25-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prezzy (Post 17168488)
I'm just saying that if they are live streaming these 4 shows, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Dave would want to try to minimize the amount of songs played multiple times. 4 shows streamed I'm not sure it would make sense to have each one be 80% the same as the other one as seems to be the case this tour.

I bet Stand Up gets played 3/4 times at least!

dobyblue 06-25-2018 05:39 PM

If @eaglesdiehard posts on here, you’re a douche.

https://twitter.com/eaglesdiehard/st...201926656?s=21

sheldonlevene 06-25-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobyblue (Post 17168501)

:lol That's great.

RSSR 06-25-2018 05:56 PM

I only have access to Sirius XM via my car, so I guess I’ll either be sitting in the car or taking a drive on Friday :lol.

RSSR 06-25-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gjimmy (Post 17168495)
I bet Stand Up gets played 3/4 times at least!

I bet L@Radio City’s Down By The River gets played every hour on the hour.

Aforauer 06-25-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSSR (Post 17167967)
If they were to offer the four shows as a CD or download, I’d buy all four.

Retweet...

Matt 06-25-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

When you're a hammer, everything's a nail. I love it!

RiotAct 06-25-2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

guessing that was his attempt at being funny.

comeandsee41 06-25-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17168301)
Steps for free trial of Sirius without having to use a credit card:

1. https://www.siriusxm.com/hsbb30daytrial
2. Enter information, but leave promo code space blank and submit.
3. If it doesn't work, check to make sure it didn't insert a code for you automatically. If so, remove it and resubmit. Eventually it will process and send you an email with your password.
4. Go here and log in: https://player.siriusxm.com/welcome
5. In the rare instance your log in doesn't work, reset your password and the new password they send you should work.

so this worked:thumbsup

but this has nothing to do with getting sirius in the car, right?

MikeZimm 06-26-2018 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSSR (Post 17168511)
I only have access to Sirius XM via my car, so I guess I’ll either be sitting in the car or taking a drive on Friday :lol.

If you have a subscription for your car you should be able to use that subscription on your PC or cell phone.

dobyblue 06-26-2018 10:58 AM

Heard Dave promoting the DMB channel during a commercial break on CH98 (LaughUSA) just now, launches Monday at noon ET; looking forward to checking it out.

Cscottrun 06-26-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comeandsee41 (Post 17168540)
so this worked:thumbsup

but this has nothing to do with getting sirius in the car, right?

No, just for online stream using a browser or through their mobile app. If you want to listen in your car, you can download the mobile app and play it through there.

elmachobaracho 06-26-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeZimm (Post 17168678)
If you have a subscription for your car you should be able to use that subscription on your PC or cell phone.

Only the all access subscriptions include streaming - that's my understanding. After my 6 month promo deal for all access, I recently switched to the Mostly Music to save a few bucks. For DMB radio though, I'll pay the $5 extra to add the streaming. Def worth it for any on demand content & to use other devices. I recently was enjoying listening to Bonnaroo recordings on my phone while biking around

Cptn. Monkeyman 06-26-2018 01:00 PM

I wonder if “Demos” are just referring to the bonus tracks from Remember Two Things and Under The Table

elmachobaracho 06-26-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mHeiser92 (Post 17167951)
I know you can get 30 day trial memberships, but will there be ways to replay this Friday night shows? Or rip them somehow? It’s pretty cool that we will have 4 professionally recorded live shows coming

The shows might be on-demand or at least get replayed. Gotta imagine they replay some of those shows not only for the need to broadcast content 24/7, but also because those recordings would be exclusive content.

Ripping the shows is possible. For Sirius's broadcast of Dave & Tim @ Farmaid, I've made copies by using a program to record the playback. I'm going to be at the WPB show that's broadcast, so hoping to get a soundboard-quality recording of that.

elmachobaracho 06-26-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman (Post 17169420)
I wonder if “Demos” are just referring to the bonus tracks from Remember Two Things and Under The Table

That was what I imagined too

Cptn. Monkeyman 06-26-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmachobaracho (Post 17169445)
The shows might be on-demand or at least get replayed. Gotta imagine they replay some of those shows not only for the need to broadcast content 24/7, but also because those recordings would be exclusive content.

Ripping the shows is possible. For Sirius's broadcast of Dave & Tim @ Farmaid, I've made copies by using a program to record the playback. I'm going to be at the WPB show that's broadcast, so hoping to get a soundboard-quality recording of that.

Considering going to WPB as well. It’s one of my home venues but originally had decided to skip it and just do Tampa because I’m also doing Chicago and Gorge this year, plus I did Atlanta. But now with the live stream, I’m seriously considering adding it as well. Would be really cool if they released these 4 shows for download after the channel dies. Would be an easy cash grab for both Sirius and DMB.

jcs420x365 06-26-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prezzy (Post 17168488)

I really don’t think Dave cares that much. If he did, why would they repeat songs at a two night stand? And regardless of how many shows are being broadcast, this is a band that has 100+ live albums - there’s always going to be a little overlap so why keep track of something like this? If I’m Dave, I have much better stuff to worry about.

LaLaLaLaHey 06-26-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcs420x365 (Post 17169516)
I really don’t think Dave cares that much. If he did, why would they repeat songs at a two night stand? And regardless of how many shows are being broadcast, this is a band that has 100+ live albums - there’s always going to be a little overlap so why keep track of something like this? If I’m Dave, I have much better stuff to worry about.

Weren't there only two repeats? And both were album songs? I don't think the repeat argument works here.

jabco 06-27-2018 07:01 AM

JamOn, channel 29, is doing a preview of the new channel at 11am CST.

Madnana 06-27-2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman (Post 17169420)

Those + the Lillywhite Sessions = exclusive demos never before heard on Sirius XM!

dmbclstj2 06-27-2018 09:38 AM

This Ari dude is asking Carter when we will hear Halloween again haha. Carter said in the next 5 to 10 shows. haha

wmg21 06-27-2018 10:38 AM

Just started listening to the XM preview now. I hope someone is ripping this?

dobyblue 06-27-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmbclstj2 (Post 17170306)
This Ari dude is asking Carter when we will hear Halloween again haha. Carter said in the next 5 to 10 shows. haha

Did it pretty much start with "She" studio version? Trying to get to the beginning on the app and there's a bunch of early 90s grunge stuff at the start (RHCP, Pearl Jam, etc)

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 10:57 AM

Is there no way to remind on the sirius streaming website?

dobyblue 06-27-2018 11:19 AM

:lol

Oh man, this is worth listening to just for Tim's extended reponse to the very first question. Fucking dude is so cool.

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobyblue (Post 17170423)
Did it pretty much start with "She" studio version? Trying to get to the beginning on the app and there's a bunch of early 90s grunge stuff at the start (RHCP, Pearl Jam, etc)

There is about 10 mins of an interview with Stefan you missed. Nothing crazy.

berman1125 06-27-2018 11:35 AM

I love Tim. He’s always so intersting to chat with and this is was no different. He definitely had his coffee this morning

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 11:37 AM

I can get used to hearing live versions of Halloween on the radio lol.

Cptn. Monkeyman 06-27-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17170536)
I can get used to hearing live versions of Halloween on the radio lol.

Which Halloween did they play?

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cptn. Monkeyman (Post 17170546)
Which Halloween did they play?

Not sure exactly, but a newish one based on Dave's voice and Tim's presence. My guess would be Alpine Live Trax 36.

dobyblue 06-27-2018 12:00 PM

Whichever Halloween it was, it had the Ants snare intro fake into Halloween (ie - not even a single riff from the tune, just the snare intro then some added fills into Halloween)

Digging this funky Lettuce tune "Relax" - is all their stuff this good?

Cptn. Monkeyman 06-27-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17170555)
Not sure exactly, but a newish one based on Dave's voice and Tim's presence. My guess would be Alpine Live Trax 36.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobyblue (Post 17170593)
Whichever Halloween it was, it had the Ants snare intro fake into Halloween (ie - not even a single riff from the tune, just the snare intro then some added fills into Halloween)

Digging this funky Lettuce tune "Relax" - is all their stuff this good?

Hell yeah, that’s awesome. With the ants snare intro it’s probably Live in Atlantic City

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 12:42 PM

I missed from AATW (caught the beginning of it) to 41 with Bela Fleck (just caught the end). I'm sure there was an interview or two in between. I am not listening live (but also can't rewind) so can't tell what I missed. Jeff is on now. Jeff said he has 75 instruments on tour with him. Holy shit.

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 01:01 PM

Buddy's interview has been great. Basically saying how overwhelming the song bank is and how sometimes when they change the setlist midset he doesn't know what to do and has to quickly dig through his notes.

sheldonlevene 06-27-2018 01:11 PM

What is the order of band members?

So far i've heard all of Fonz and Carter, did I miss Tim and Buddy or are they to follow?

sheldonlevene 06-27-2018 01:27 PM

Nevermind - think I got it. Tim is on right now. Boy he's loquacious today/whenever this was recorded. Don't think I've ever heard him quite so talkative.

Cscottrun 06-27-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheldonlevene (Post 17170753)
What is the order of band members?

So far i've heard all of Fonz and Carter, did I miss Tim and Buddy or are they to follow?

I've been in and out of the stream (it might be over now as I restarted it long after it started), but I've heard: Stefan, Carter, Jeff, Rashawn, Buddy. I may have confused the order of Jeff and Rashawn. I missed Dave's interview and Tim's interview.

jenhen27 06-28-2018 05:30 AM

Stefan was just on Jam on and now Carter is on.

dobyblue 06-28-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenhen27 (Post 17171500)
Stefan was just on Jam on and now Carter is on.

They're replaying yesterday's promo bit. It's a good segment overall, some great tunes.

TheLastPig 06-28-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17170738)
Buddy's interview has been great. Basically saying how overwhelming the song bank is and how sometimes when they change the setlist midset he doesn't know what to do and has to quickly dig through his notes.

:lol Im pretty sure they havent "changed" the setlist once this entire tour outside of leaving a song off that was a choice between two like last night.

jets42689 06-28-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 17171572)
:lol Im pretty sure they havent "changed" the setlist once this entire tour outside of leaving a song off that was a choice between two like last night.

When does the channel debut? What is the channel number?

Madnana 06-28-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

They made quite a few changes in Bristow.

TheLastPig 06-28-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madnana (Post 17171632)
They made quite a few changes in Bristow.

I mean thats not remotely the same thing as changing an existing setlist. Plus all the songs they played were very standard fair already played this year.

TheLastPig 06-28-2018 07:49 AM

Just an FYI that I think im taking advantage of myself. SiriusXM is offering a $4.99 a month deal up until the 30th for a year subscription for in car listening. Just in time for the channel to start next month.

Cscottrun 06-28-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

There hasn't been all that many, but I imagine it's hard for Buddy to keep track of the songs still.

TheLastPig 06-28-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17171673)
There hasn't been all that many, but I imagine it's hard for Buddy to keep track of the songs still.

Yeah and it speaks to my theory that he had next to no familiarity with their catalog before coming on with them. I honestly dont think he knew any songs outside of Ants and a few radio singles. By knew, I mean heard the songs at all.

crashintonickdm 06-28-2018 08:10 AM

Xm is 100% worth it. So much quality stuff

blumathu 06-28-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashintonickdm (Post 17171695)

Agreed. My favorite channel is Lithium, so great.

Cscottrun 06-28-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashintonickdm (Post 17171695)

Quote:

Originally Posted by blumathu (Post 17171730)
Agreed. My favorite channel is Lithium, so great.

Agreed. Yea, Lithium is great. I also like the Coffee House channel. I've heard Here on Out on there twice already.

berman1125 06-29-2018 06:29 AM

Can I listen to the dmb preview on demand?

dobyblue 06-30-2018 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jets42689 (Post 17171607)
When does the channel debut? What is the channel number?

Monday at Noon ET, and I believe it's going to be CH3

Cscottrun 07-02-2018 07:05 AM

Channel 3 has already been updated to DMB Radio, although they were still playing songs from the previous channel as of this morning. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e0bbf455b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiotAct 07-02-2018 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastPig (Post 17171671)
Just an FYI that I think im taking advantage of myself. SiriusXM is offering a $4.99 a month deal up until the 30th for a year subscription for in car listening. Just in time for the channel to start next month.

the fees and taxes kill it for me.

TheLastPig 07-02-2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotAct (Post 17175829)
the fees and taxes kill it for me.

54 more cents than 4.99 isnt a dealbreaker for me.

uctbcats21 07-02-2018 07:57 AM

didn't realize the station didn't start till noon, it is already labeled DMB Radio on channel 3 but was playing Nicki Minaj this morning....I was veryyyy confused

Cscottrun 07-02-2018 07:58 AM

If you’re only interested in Sirius for DMB radio, why not just take advantage of the free trials and stream using the Sirius app on your phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davehead05 07-02-2018 07:59 AM

Anyone see the channel on the Sirius app yet?

DMBstandUP1984 07-02-2018 08:10 AM

What do you we think is the first song? Ants? Sam Cop?

berman1125 07-02-2018 08:12 AM

Probably a new tune

TheLastPig 07-02-2018 08:12 AM

I have a feeling theyre going to start by replaying the same stuff that was on CH 29 the last few days

DMBstandUP1984 07-02-2018 09:02 AM

Kicking off the channel with some Halsey...odd choice

RiotAct 07-02-2018 09:03 AM

Dowwwwnnnn byyyyyy theeeeee riiiiiivveerrrrrrrr

bballman720 07-02-2018 09:04 AM

For anyone who cannot find it, it is channel 3 in the car and 716 on the app.

dmbclstj2 07-02-2018 09:04 AM

Why am I still hearing Lady Gaga?

bballman720 07-02-2018 09:05 AM

What Would You Say studio was 1st song.

Dave&Tim41 07-02-2018 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballman720 (Post 17176006)
For anyone who cannot find it, it is channel 3 in the car and 716 on the app.

Thank you!!!!

draegs 07-02-2018 09:06 AM

If you search in the app it comes up as channel #716 and not as the previously-advertised channel #3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now playing WWYS.

sig331 07-02-2018 09:06 AM

Channel 716 if you're using the app.

Quote:

SiriusXM’s Dave Matthews Band Radio begins on Monday, July 2 at noon ET via satellite on channel 3 and streaming on channel 716 through the SiriusXM app on smartphones and other connected devices, as well as online at siriusxm.com.

berman1125 07-02-2018 09:06 AM

Wwys opener. Better than this entire tour so far