Antsmarching.org Forums

Antsmarching.org Forums (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMB Tour Discussion (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   **Deer Creek 2010** (http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=271282)

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:47 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
:evil

almost got back in time!

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:47 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
boom!

edit: poop!

Auzz76 01-21-2010 07:47 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
no!!! off by 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoot

goblue8426 01-21-2010 07:47 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588248)
I've not, would love to do the roo, but again I'm old, and my friends are old, so it makes it hard to get down

hahahah how old are you?? i'm old too, almost 28 :eek i went to Rothbury in 08 and 10,000 Lakes last year and they were a blast. trying to do Summercamp this year, depending on tour dates. not sure i could handle the Roo, to be honest! :lol

kfpoling 01-21-2010 07:48 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by weller3377 (Post 10588240)
im hungry

so go eat something:p

Auzz76 01-21-2010 07:48 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Weller got it. Didnt even know it

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:48 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by weller3377 (Post 10588257)
gotta start somewhere

the wiley vet gets it!

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:49 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Auzz76 (Post 10588256)
3000! Maybe!?

welcome to my world....i'm the king of missing by 1 spot....as evidence...see post 3001

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:49 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by goblue8426 (Post 10588263)
hahahah how old are you?? i'm old too, almost 28 :eek i went to Rothbury in 08 and 10,000 Lakes last year and they were a blast. trying to do Summercamp this year, depending on tour dates. not sure i could handle the Roo, to be honest! :lol

31.. It sucks that I got the money to do stuff, and I get nice time off with work, but my only few friends that would ever do that kind of stuff are over doing that kind of stuff. From what I've heard the Roo is awesome but takes it's toll

weller3377 01-21-2010 07:50 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
post edited, enjoy

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:50 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
gotta make dinner....catch ya'll later

weller3377 01-21-2010 07:50 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myersk27 (Post 10588269)
the wiley vet gets it!

:lol i was due

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:50 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myersk27 (Post 10588276)
welcome to my world....i'm the king of missing by 1 spot....as evidence...see post 3001

sneaking in does you no good!

jhinds76 01-21-2010 07:50 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588186)
anyone know Rodrigo y Gabriela?

he is my gay uncle.

weller3377 01-21-2010 07:51 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
btw, that is a solid SBD show as well!!! GET IT

goblue8426 01-21-2010 07:51 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588278)
31.. It sucks that I got the money to do stuff, and I get nice time off with work, but my only few friends that would ever do that kind of stuff are over doing that kind of stuff. From what I've heard the Roo is awesome but takes it's toll

haha yeah, well maybe do some smaller ones? i did Rothbury in 2008 exclusively with Ants...it turned out to be one of the greatest experiences i've ever had and i made some lifelong friends because of it.

most of my "real life" friends don't listen to DMB, so i rely on show friends to party with at concerts and festys :)

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:51 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by weller3377 (Post 10588279)
post edited, enjoy

:thumbsup

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:52 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by weller3377 (Post 10588257)
Wooo!!

and here ya all go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...4ac78345cbe4ce

Dave Matthews Band
November 2, 1993
Trax Nightclub, Charlottesville, VA

Rhyme & Reason
Say Goodbye
Any Noise / Anti-Noise [tease]
I'll Back You Up
Jimi Thing
Typical Situation
True Reflections
Lie in Our Graves
Dueling Banjos [tease]
Happy Birthday to You [tease]
Warehouse
Granny
Rhyme & Reason
-----------------------------------
The Best of What's Around
The Song That Jane Likes
Lover Lay Down
What Would You Say
Two Step
Seek Up
-----------------------------------
Say Goodbye
Doobie Thing
Happy Birthday to You
Ants Marching


say goodbye twice? awesome

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:53 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588284)
sneaking in does you no good!

it doesn't matter if i sneak in or if i'm trying or if i'm not trying....i usually don't get them....although i did get 2K this year....

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:53 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by goblue8426 (Post 10588291)
haha yeah, well maybe do some smaller ones? i did Rothbury in 2008 exclusively with Ants...it turned out to be one of the greatest experiences i've ever had and i made some lifelong friends because of it.

most of my "real life" friends don't listen to DMB, so i rely on show friends to party with at concerts and festys :)

I'd like to, I just don't venture out of the DC thread, it's a sick world out there :lol

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:53 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
i had just given baby to my wife and when i got in here i saw post 2999 so i posted something quickly and missed! drats

myersk27 01-21-2010 07:54 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588302)
I'd like to, I just don't venture out of the DC thread, it's a sick world out there :lol


agreed!:lol

goblue8426 01-21-2010 07:54 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588302)
I'd like to, I just don't venture out of the DC thread, it's a sick world out there :lol

well there's some good people to meet in the tour threads (obv not in DMBc) but if you decide to head out to any other shows this summer, let me know and i'll help you however i can.

Auzz76 01-21-2010 07:54 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myersk27 (Post 10588276)
welcome to my world....i'm the king of missing by 1 spot....as evidence...see post 3001

fail:thumbsdow

weller3377 01-21-2010 07:55 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myersk27 (Post 10588294)
say goodbye twice? awesome

you will have to get it to find out! :evil Its a pretty good sounding, solid show

weller3377 01-21-2010 07:56 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by landsharkbam (Post 10588302)
I'd like to, I just don't venture out of the DC thread, it's a sick world out there :lol

come over to the Matts or SMHPIP thread....all good people in those parts!!

kfpoling 01-21-2010 07:57 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by weller3377 (Post 10588311)
you will have to get it to find out! :evil Its a pretty good sounding, solid show

i love that show:thumbsup

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:57 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by myersk27 (Post 10588304)
i had just given baby to my wife and when i got in here i saw post 2999 so i posted something quickly and missed! drats

Drats? What are you 80? :evil

landsharkbam 01-21-2010 07:58 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by goblue8426 (Post 10588307)
well there's some good people to meet in the tour threads (obv not in DMBc) but if you decide to head out to any other shows this summer, let me know and i'll help you however i can.

sounds great, if we ever get dates, i'll try to plan stuff! I do want to do Alpine, my 10th year anniversary pllus I'm seeing U2 on the 6th

jhinds76 01-21-2010 07:58 PM

Re: **Deer Creek 2010**
 
167 miles to Memphis


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster. The rest is owned by antsmarching.org.