Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/index.php)
-   DMBc Discussion (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2020 Tour Audio Highlights (https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353829)

chadizzy1 05-17-2020 05:16 PM

Re: 2020 Tour Audio Highlights

2020 Tour Audio Highlights
To help people out who don't like messing with torrents, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list.

As always, this was done with permission from the tapers that request their content not be put into MP3 format - so a thank you to them for letting me do this and a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community.
Credit is given to each taper in the ID3 tag of the audio file. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit. Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

2020 Highlights Album Art
2020 Highlights Master Directory

Updated 16 May 2020
Added:
DMB Drive-In (Hartford 06/22/19) Full Show
Beastly Ball (Dave Solo 5/15/20)

Click spoiler tag to view full download list:
Click the "Show Spoiler" Button to reveal hidden text.

Cscottrun 05-18-2020 06:45 AM

I think that this is the best audio of "Singing From the Windows": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjM0OphVnxs

chadizzy1 05-18-2020 08:51 AM

To help people out who don't like messing with torrents, the past few years I’ve done a compilation of some of the standouts and most discussed songs (good and bad) so people could listen to them. And, to keep the highlights from a tour in one list.

As always, this was done with permission from the tapers that request their content not be put into MP3 format - so a thank you to them for letting me do this and a big thank you to them for all they do for the DMB community.
Credit is given to each taper in the ID3 tag of the audio file. Below the full song list there are also links to each show where these songs were pulled from and additional taper credit. Requested songs are kept separate from the Tour Highlights list. In the case of new songs, as they are requested all the time, the debut version and the most recent requested version is kept in the Tour Highlights category, as well as any “special” versions (Dave solo, D&T, etc). Any other version is moved to requested songs.

Updated 18 May 2020
Added:
Shadows on the Wall (Dave Solo/UVA Commencement 5/16/2020)

chadizzy1 05-21-2020 07:49 AM

Updated 22 May 2020
Added:
DMB Drive In: Maryland Heights (5/30/06) Full Show

dontdrink36 05-21-2020 08:04 AM

Thanks Chad! I'm glad this thread gets some this year!

Drock414 05-21-2020 11:31 AM

was anyone able to rip the 5/19 show from the other day?

chadizzy1 05-21-2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drock414 (Post 17710669)
was anyone able to rip the 5/19 show from the other day?

I'll check. If it's not out there, I'll do it real quick.

Drock414 05-21-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17710674)
I'll check. If it's not out there, I'll do it real quick.

Cool. Thanks Chad

chadizzy1 05-21-2020 11:58 AM

Updated 22 May 2020
Added:
Dave Solo - Path With Art (5/19/20) Full Show
DMB Drive In: Maryland Heights (5/30/06) Full Show

georgedavis003 05-23-2020 07:06 AM

Was anyone able to rip ATL 2019 show from Sirius? They’re playing it right now, not sure when it originally broadcasted but I’d love to have that if someone has it

chadizzy1 05-23-2020 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgedavis003 (Post 17712200)
Was anyone able to rip ATL 2019 show from Sirius? They’re playing it right now, not sure when it originally broadcasted but I’d love to have that if someone has it

It just played last night, usually it takes at least 24 hours to get the rip up.

Drock414 05-23-2020 08:16 AM

its on dreaming tree now

dontdrink36 05-23-2020 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drock414 (Post 17712215)
its on dreaming tree now

Someone put it on here

chadizzy1 05-23-2020 10:03 AM

Updated 23 May 2020
Added:
SiriusXM Rip: Alpharetta 2019 (7/23/19) Full Show

dontdrink36 05-23-2020 12:05 PM

You the man, Chad!

Hahninator 05-25-2020 06:23 AM

Thanks for the Alpharetta mp3. I get the flac for everything but the mp3 really helps so I can put it on my iTunes and my iPod.

Cscottrun 05-25-2020 07:00 AM

I believe that What You Are from Vegas should be listed under the 2020 highlights section. Chad, if you disagree, well then I am requesting it so that it can be put in the requested songs section, lol.

chadizzy1 05-25-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cscottrun (Post 17712882)
I believe that What You Are from Vegas should be listed under the 2020 highlights section. Chad, if you disagree, well then I am requesting it so that it can be put in the requested songs section, lol.

I can get it!

Cscottrun 05-25-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17712922)
I can get it!

Thank you!

resumesomething 05-26-2020 10:47 AM

Hi Chad - can you check the Pay It Forward 2020 (3/26/2020 - Full Show Dave Solo) link? It appears to not be working. As always, your work for the DMB fan base is definitely appreciated.

ravens24 05-26-2020 11:11 AM

Anyone got a good You & Me, Come on Come On, Smooth Rider, Write a Song?

seanbrutus 05-26-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by resumesomething (Post 17713772)
Hi Chad - can you check the Pay It Forward 2020 (3/26/2020 - Full Show Dave Solo) link? It appears to not be working. As always, your work for the DMB fan base is definitely appreciated.

The Do You Remember MP3 from the Bethel Sirius rip isn't working either, though I was able to download the rest of it. If anyone has just that single version and can send it to me, I'm a completionist and would be extremely grateful.

greywind13 05-26-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravens24 (Post 17713812)

I'm a fan of the live at Wrigley Write a Song and the Live at Las Vegas You & Me, both are on Spotify and Amazon music. I like the Dave & Tim Europe 2007 disc for Smooth Rider, but LT6 or WoTR are both on streaming services and solid versions.

And here's Chadizzy's 2018 tour folder for a couple different Come On Come On versions, including a youtube rip.

chadizzy1 05-26-2020 02:19 PM

Updated 26 May 2020
Fixed: Pay it Forward 2020 Link

chadizzy1 05-26-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanbrutus (Post 17713926)
The Do You Remember MP3 from the Bethel Sirius rip isn't working either, though I was able to download the rest of it. If anyone has just that single version and can send it to me, I'm a completionist and would be extremely grateful.

Fixed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wli51...ember.mp3/file

chadizzy1 05-26-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravens24 (Post 17713812)

You & Me - Dave & Tim (11/9/17):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uawrtu..._(11_9_17).mp3

Come On Come On (Gorge 2018):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c9zjcl...On_Come_On.mp3

Smooth Rider (Englewood, 2019):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ybvjy1...ooth_Rider.mp3

Write A Song (Bristow, 2019):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/54djfp..._Song.mp3/file

chadizzy1 05-26-2020 02:35 PM

Updated 26 May 2020
Fixed: Pay it Forward 2020 Link
Added (By Request): What You Are (DMB, 2/28/2020)

seanbrutus 05-26-2020 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17714188)

Hmm I don't know why I still can't download that song specifically. I've tried a different browser and everything.

ravens24 05-27-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chadizzy1 (Post 17714192)

Thx Chad!

Cscottrun 05-28-2020 07:24 AM

Thanks Chad! I have one more request whenever you have some downtime. AATW from the Des Moines Drive In stream. I think its the best soundboard audio of AATW with the Stairway interp that's out there.