Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between nikkidmb and joshizzle3

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > nikkidmb

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between nikkidmb and joshizzle3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. joshizzle3
  2. nikkidmb
    05-28-2012 06:27 PM
    nikkidmb
    heyy! do you have facebook?
  3. joshizzle3
    11-26-2011 09:44 PM
    joshizzle3
    There really wasn't a bad song. Kundalini Bonfire was so incredible. And sweet is one of my favorites from the past few years. It's such a sweet song (ha, ha). And yeah it's hard to get more energy than ants into Halloween. I saw the download wasn't working for you though? I can mail you a cd if you want. Always happy to help out a fan.
    And no judgment about your taste in candy :)
  4. nikkidmb
    11-26-2011 08:14 PM
    nikkidmb
    bartender, sweet, kundalini and eh hee made the night for me. where are you going i was pumped for too. then halloween>ants just blew everything in my life up with awesomeness. i never thought i would be treated to halloween especially >ants and just the fact that it was the first D&T one since 93, i feel so special.
  5. nikkidmb
    11-26-2011 08:12 PM
    nikkidmb
    sorry im a downvoter even though i like jr mints but i hate nerds so fish were the only way to go. Sorry to harm my reputation haha
  6. joshizzle3
    11-25-2011 12:26 PM
    joshizzle3
    The show was so good. It started with a nice flow, then with Little Thing and Halloween at the end, it went from really good to like really really good. We were front row of our section and didn't have to deal with an annoying crowd, thankfully.
    Swedish Fish, seriously? I thought you were cool
  7. nikkidmb
    11-22-2011 12:31 PM
    nikkidmb
    it was incredible i was sooo satisfied. best setlist ever and although the crowd sucked for D&T it was amazing. how about you?
  8. joshizzle3
    11-20-2011 08:50 PM
    joshizzle3
    I got a ride with a friend! Thanks for checking :) What did you think of the show?
  9. nikkidmb
    11-20-2011 09:25 AM
    nikkidmb
    hey did you end up getting back from the show ok?

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here