Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between Dreamingtr33 and kuspiderman

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > Dreamingtr33

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between Dreamingtr33 and kuspiderman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. kuspiderman
    06-26-2013 03:45 PM
    kuspiderman
    I thought I saw something on the forum about a bus from CHI-the show. Have you read back to see if that is the case? Would be much better than riding the Grey Dog to MKE & then having to roll over. Check it out & see what you find. We get in pretty early Friday--8:30 and are tentatively planning on golfing close to Burlington. Where would you want/need to be dropped off?
  2. Dreamingtr33
    06-26-2013 09:12 AM
    Dreamingtr33
    Yo man its Chase from the Alpine forum. Sorry I worked all day yesterday and im now just getting time to get back on. Im getting into Chicago on Thurs to see my friend and on Friday morning taking a Grey Hound Bus from Chicago to Milwaukee. I assume ill be able to get a bus to make it to the airport. Chicago to Milwaukee is pretty close and should have plenty of options. I really appreciate it man if I could get a ride and ill be willing to pay. Its better than paying like 150.00 for a cab aha. But this would be huge man and would be much appreciated.

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here