Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between tuckle upurself and YouKnowThatItIS

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > tuckle upurself
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between tuckle upurself and YouKnowThatItIS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. tuckle upurself
    12-10-2009 12:00 PM
    tuckle upurself
    hey-we are going to D&T tonight. i'm leaving right from work at 6pm so we'll be there around 6:30ish. i'm on the contact list so once i get a text about where everyone is meeting for drinks beforehand i'll let you know, PM me your number so i can text you!
  2. YouKnowThatItIS
    12-01-2009 09:10 AM
    YouKnowThatItIS
    Hey,

It's Chris from Milwaukee (Met you guys in SoCal). Headed to Vegas for the half marathon and probably going to stay for the 12/10 D&T show. Your guys goingt to be around? Are you going to the show?
  3. tuckle upurself
    10-09-2009 01:25 PM
    tuckle upurself
    we're still undecided about D&T in December, we definitely can't make all 3 shows because of cost but I think we're going to request one night. Planet Hollywood is a much smaller venue, so seats will go fast
  4. YouKnowThatItIS
    10-08-2009 07:38 AM
    YouKnowThatItIS
    Hey,

I hope things are well.

Are you guys going to the D&T shows in Vegas? I am running the 1/2 marathon the week before (Dec 6) and am thinking about staying. but that would make for a long week in Vegas. Do you know the capacity of the Planet Hollywood venue?

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here