Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between DannyHarner41 and crushme29

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > DannyHarner41

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between DannyHarner41 and crushme29
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. DannyHarner41
    01-05-2009 06:00 PM
    DannyHarner41
    Hey,

I'm Danny: I'm 18 and I live in Virginia. I have a band here at home (Dover) I play guitar and co-write with my pianist, Courtney. My hometown is Lynchburg, its in central Va and it's pretty small but i love it it helps cause since I live close to Dave's hometown there is a HUGE following here at home. I go to Old Dominion University in Norfolk Va though. I have listened to Dave since I was a kid, my mom was a fan so i kinda grew up on him but i just got hard core about 6 months ago. I went to a show in Raleigh NC in early August, sadly I missed Roi's last show by one day :/ I plan to make my second show the C-Ville show on the 18th of April. DMB is definitely my favorite band (I'm listening to #36 right now haha) followed by Coldplay, The Beatles, and U2 in no specific order. Haha sorry that was so long, I don't typically write that much
  2. crushme29
    01-05-2009 04:28 PM
    crushme29
    Yo. What's up? tell me a bit about yourself :)

I'll start.
    I'm Walter. I'll be 16 in March, I play soccer, and I'm pretty smart. I love hanging with friends, playing XBOX Live, and just messing around. I have been in love with DMB for a little bit over two years, but I've just been to one show. Plan to hit a few this summer if I can get some friends to come. Oh, right, I'm from a suburb of Chicago. I also like Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Phish, OAR, Dispatch, The Station, REM, and Umphrey's Mcgee. yikes. ok your turn.

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here