Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between 420th jimi and Rapunzel_

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > 420th jimi
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between 420th jimi and Rapunzel_
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Rapunzel_
    08-11-2009 05:06 PM
    Rapunzel_
    AHH! Thank you so much! Yeah I discovered dreamingtree today! I am very stoked! I feel like a kid in a candy store! I am in the process of downloading the show I was at! OH I AM SO EXCITED! Then Im going to check out the DMB/Dead one we've been talking about!! It seems a bit confusing but luckily I have some help! THANKS! oh and whats a BNP???
  2. Rapunzel_
    08-11-2009 11:23 AM
    Rapunzel_
    OMG what a killer show you got to see. Is it out there somewhere recorded?? I would LOVE to have it!
    Thats cool you at least got to see the late great Jerry. Yeah I was really lucky with the setlist! I almost died when Stay or Leave was being played. And the stone! And Halloween for the encore! PRICELESS!
  3. Rapunzel_
    08-10-2009 05:02 PM
    Rapunzel_
    Thats awesome! Gotta love the Dead. I would have loved to been there in '95 when DMB opened up for the Dead! My life would be complete..well that is if I got to meet both Jerry and Dave!
  4. 420th jimi
    08-10-2009 03:09 PM
    420th jimi
    Just stopping by to show some of that DMB and Grateful Dead love! High there. Good to see you tearing the boards up and great threads you have started.

Peace, Adam
  5. Rapunzel_
    08-10-2009 02:58 PM
    Rapunzel_
    I love the Grateful Dead and saw you did too...lol

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here