Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between pathetic and Rapunzel_

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > pathetic

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between pathetic and Rapunzel_
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Rapunzel_
    12-16-2011 05:11 PM
    Rapunzel_
    I'm glad to hear you're doing well! I'm good good, really ready for this new year. But lucky, nonetheless. I know, I'm so ready for some baseball. I've been trying to catch some hockey here and there but it's rare to catch a game on TV here!
  2. pathetic
    11-22-2011 02:16 PM
    pathetic
    Hey! i've been great, how about you? how's college going? under 3 months until pitchers and catchers report to spring training!!!!
  3. Rapunzel_
    11-21-2011 03:07 PM
    Rapunzel_
    What is up!? Long time no talk! How ya been?
  4. pathetic
    09-20-2010 10:02 AM
    pathetic
    I envy that...i miss school a lot. i am still in the mindset of telling people i just graduated, yet i graduated in 08. hahahaha it still hasn't set in yet LOL Enjoy your time at school cuz you're def gonna miss the hell out of it when it's over. I'm giving old man advise now

have fun at farm aid. say hi to neil for me, just tell him jesse said hi, he'll know...

oh and get your ass out here next season for a sox game!!!!
  5. Rapunzel_
    09-20-2010 09:56 AM
    Rapunzel_
    Yes! I thought you'd appreciate that little story. Man tell me about it. Sox are breaking my heart. But yeah I'll always rock my red sox gear! Sweet to hear you've got some vaca time coming up! Enjoy the tour my friend! I'm trying to make it to at least n2 C'ville but I'm heading to Farm Aid next month! We shall see. I'm doing great though, back at school and loving every minute of it! Gone though a lot this semester so far but it's been really awesome:)
  6. pathetic
    09-20-2010 09:53 AM
    pathetic
    that's amazing! you'd be the one i'd hang out with at that party then, alex! meh...sox suck, pats sucked yesterday. glad to see you're still representing red sox nation though :D

Things have been good lately. i have some vacation time coming up so im doing boston n2 and both nights @ msg, then in december im flying to chicago for the pats/bears game. i cant wait for that!!!!

how have you been? long time, no talk. planning on coming out east for the fall tour? :)
  7. Rapunzel_
    09-20-2010 09:50 AM
    Rapunzel_
    Hey buddy! Went to a party the other night where all the girls had on dresses but guess what this girl was wearing? A sox jersey. HOLLA! hehahaheheh how are you?
  8. pathetic
    08-12-2010 08:43 AM
    pathetic
    Sox!!!!!
  9. Rapunzel_
    04-22-2010 07:44 AM
    Rapunzel_
    I know it! I was gonna post that to you!
  10. pathetic
    04-22-2010 07:43 AM
    pathetic
    2 in a row!!!!

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here