Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - Conversation Between DustyKeys70 and Dark_Prince

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > DustyKeys70

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Conversation Between DustyKeys70 and Dark_Prince
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Dark_Prince
    12-01-2009 02:52 PM
    Dark_Prince
    Sorry bout the really late reply lol, but if you have a hobby lobby or "Michaels" craft store near you, somewhere in the framing department there should be little metal sectional framing kits. You basically packs of 2 side pieces each, so you have to purchase 2 packages so you have all 4 sides of the frame, the hardware for putting them together is included in the cost as well. Basically you put 3 sides of it together, slide the poster/backing/glass (if you bought it) into the frame, then close it off. If there's a significant gap between the back of the frame and your backing, it includes these springy clip things that keep constant pressure so that none of it moves around. For me the Noblesville posters were a different dimension than the others so it was like 14x24, so I went to a local glass shop and just asked for 2 pieces of 14x24 glass for mounting some posters which came to like 12 bucks, but thats just in my town lol, you might have to improvise.

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here