Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #1
Matt
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 10,925

Shows Seen: 76

Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

We follow up our longest episode ever...with another longest episode ever. But this one has more Kevaroo. That's right; your favorite Ants Mod and mine joins us to talk about the Twitter bonfire he lit and the resulting fallout. We also chat Jacksonville webcast, the Gorge Caravan supporting acts, and the dip in attendance numbers.

Fun facts:
- Bumper songs all from 7/18/2014
- Kevaroo thought he was going to be a guest the entire show, and so when we eventually got to him, he was a few beers deeper than anticipated
- We all collaborate off a Google Doc for our "agenda"
- Joe M likes my "radio voice" and accuses me of dropping to it when we're about to press record
- Ants+ members are awesome, and a fun addition to the live stream of these
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 07-22-2014, 02:05 PM   #2
    Matt
     
    Matt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2001
    Posts: 10,925

    Shows Seen: 76

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Listen from the front page (right hand column), Stitcher, iTunes, or /podcast!
    Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 02:47 PM   #3
    Hershey2004
    Kill The Preacher
     
    Hershey2004's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Orlando, FL
    Posts: 2,664

    Shows Seen: 14

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Pertaining to Jake's recap of the end of WPB N2, the band HAS to notice a mass crowd exodus during the last song when something as common (and uninspired) as Grey Street or Shake Me closes an encore. Looking out from the stage, seeing a flow of people emptying the audience while they're still playing, do you think they tell Dave, "Hey man, let's pick something better to close with next time"? Or do they just mail it in like they planned when they wrote the bland song choice and race to the tour bus afterward?
    __________________
    "Shine your light while you've got one..."
    Hershey2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #4
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    listening now
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 03:03 PM   #5
    Cug1ne
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Posts: 49

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Listening now.

    But I do have to say, I agree with the first comment. The band has to notice people literally leaving before their eyes while still playing. I personally do not mind Grey Street anytime during the concert but the last song of the encore is... ugh love/hate. For the amount of times they've played it I don't think it gets old thought. But Mercy -> Everyday -> You and Me is pretty damn tough to watch back to back to back.

    Was also hoping for a bit more of a unique setlist for Jacksonville, the acoustic set was pretty damn awesome. And all the way up to about Crush in the electric set I thought was great as well. Then I didn't pay much attention till grey street again (also warehouse). Still enjoyed the show though def a good performance. Was just expecting a little more variety is all.
    Cug1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 03:10 PM   #6
    jerseyhitman12
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 152

    Shows Seen: 18

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Listening now. Nice work on the quick Barry Horowitz reference.
    jerseyhitman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #7
    jaytherevelator
     
    jaytherevelator's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2002
    Location: Nashville, Tn
    Posts: 1,851

    Shows Seen: 46

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Listening now... I really hope the comment about Angel popping up at The Gorge doesn't happen :/
    __________________
    Por Favor No Mas Big Whiskey

    2014: ATL, Chicago, Gorge
    jaytherevelator is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 03:47 PM   #8
    Matt
     
    Matt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2001
    Posts: 10,925

    Shows Seen: 76

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jerseyhitman12 View Post
    Listening now. Nice work on the quick Barry Horowitz reference.
    Glad you caught it.
    Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #9
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    nsync with jake

    loving wings and WAYG need to go away
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #10
    daveindyman
    Ants Member #79883
     
    daveindyman's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Location: Indianapolis, IN
    Posts: 3,925

    Shows Seen: 57
    Send a message via AIM to daveindyman

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    I like Joe M's philosophy at a show.... just pretty much dancing to everything. I recently adopted a 30 second rule at shows. If you dont like the song, you can complain about it for 30 seconds to your friends. Then after that, you have to stop and I end up getting into the song & dancing along with everyone else.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stoneje View Post
    I think you're trying to justify using the name Foundational Butch, which has probably only ever happened a) here, and b) in a secret Mattel lesbian Barbie naming meeting.
    daveindyman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #11
    Jordan#41
     
    Jordan#41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: New York, New York
    Posts: 7,825

    Shows Seen: 37

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Great episode. Fully agree with Kevaroo's point on BOWA. It's a fucking crime that they don't play some of these songs more regularly.
    __________________
    10.5.16 - Sigur Ros at Radio City Music Hall
    12.10.16 - Bon Iver at Hammerstein Ballroom
    Jordan#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 04:28 PM   #12
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    ^^ agreed
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-22-2014, 04:43 PM   #13
    Jake
    antsmarching.org Staff
    Setlist Archiver
     
    Jake's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Sunny F-L-A
    Posts: 56,135

    Shows Seen: 58

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jordan#41 View Post
    Great episode. Fully agree with Kevaroo's point on BOWA. It's a fucking crime that they don't play some of these songs more regularly.
    he stole that from someone in Ants+


    #shameonhim
    __________________
    Jake AT antsmarching.org
    Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM   #14
    Kevaroo
    I'm the .1%
     
    Kevaroo's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: In a tub of poo
    Posts: 14,408

    Shows Seen: 40
    Send a message via AIM to Kevaroo

    Something isn't right with the intertwining of the band if they tell us they are family but a member can give an interview with rolling stone and makes a twitter campaign based on revisiting rarities then turns out to fall flat on their face on both.

    Either that band member has lied to all of us, or the person ultimately running the show is a Narsassitic two face who only cares about himself because it's "his band." I guess the interpretation is up to us.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rebecca De Mornay View Post
    NBA would be much better if it was make it take it.
    Kevaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 08:51 AM   #15
    bprbpr
     
    Join Date: May 2007
    Location: columbus ohio
    Posts: 83

    Shows Seen: 94

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Hmm ive been to 7 shows so far this tour and while only 2 were sell outs the others were certainly very well attended. So idk about the down attendence. However you guys are the experts. The pittsburgh show was even stuffed and the uncovered pavillion there never gets used.
    bprbpr is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 08:53 AM   #16
    TheLastPig
     
    TheLastPig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts: 16,400

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    nsync with jake

    loving wings and WAYG need to go away
    Two songs which add variety to the set, especially Loving wings, and yet you still complain. Some of you people will never be happy.
    __________________
    Take me home, country roads...
    TheLastPig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 08:54 AM   #17
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kevaroo View Post
    Something isn't right with the intertwining of the band if they tell us they are family but a member can give an interview with rolling stone and makes a twitter campaign based on revisiting rarities then turns out to fall flat on their face on both.

    Either that band member has lied to all of us, or the person ultimately running the show is a Narsassitic two face who only cares about himself because it's "his band." I guess the interpretation is up to us.
    it's gotta be option 2, right? i mean, maybe not to the extreme you laid out but i see stefan as the kid who asks for something and dave as the dad who says "maybe", which always means no.

    fonz might be a little trigger happy with the social media stuff too, like posting before thinking

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bprbpr View Post
    Hmm ive been to 7 shows so far this tour and while only 2 were sell outs the others were certainly very well attended. So idk about the down attendence. However you guys are the experts. The pittsburgh show was even stuffed and the uncovered pavillion there never gets used.
    yea the post-gazette reported a sell-out at starlake, but there's no arguing that attendance is down across the board

    it may have seen a slight boost this year with the elimination of a few venues, but they still aren't drawing like they used to
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 08:57 AM   #18
    TwoSteppin4Life
    You Never Know
     
    TwoSteppin4Life's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: NC
    Posts: 549

    Shows Seen: 8

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Thanks for answering my Twitter question guys, great episode!
    __________________
    Raleigh '09/'14/'15, Chicago Caravan N1 '11, Charlotte '12/'13/'16, Farm Aid '14
    TwoSteppin4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 09:01 AM   #19
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    Two songs which add variety to the set, especially Loving wings, and yet you still complain. Some of you people will never be happy.
    i love variety in the sets, i just don't like those songs

    i don't have to like every song ever made by this band

    and there are plenty of ppl here that will verify to you that i'm nowhere near as big of a complainer as most on the site

    i just don't like those 2 songs, deal with it
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 09:11 AM   #20
    TheLastPig
     
    TheLastPig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts: 16,400

    Shows Seen: 44

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    i love variety in the sets, i just don't like those songs

    i don't have to like every song ever made by this band

    and there are plenty of ppl here that will verify to you that i'm nowhere near as big of a complainer as most on the site

    i just don't like those 2 songs, deal with it
    No I get that. I mean I can understand not wanting WAYG, alot of you heard it way overplayed. I didn't follow til 07 so I never saw that.

    Loving Wings is a pretty rare song, not liking it is one thing, but with the lack of variety of this tour, you're really trying to have your cake and eat it too if you're gonna start picking and choosing which rare songs you want them to play. That's all I was really trying to say.
    __________________
    Take me home, country roads...

    Last edited by TheLastPig; 07-23-2014 at 09:13 AM.
    TheLastPig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 09:22 AM   #21
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
    No I get that. I mean I can understand not wanting WAYG, alot of you heard it way overplayed. I didn't follow til 07 so I never saw that.

    Loving Wings is a pretty rare song, not liking it is one thing, but with the lack of variety of this tour, you're really trying to have your cake and eat it too if you're gonna start picking and choosing which rare songs you want them to play. That's all I was really trying to say.
    that's a fair point, and in fact, it's more about the placement with those songs...for example, last night in the acoustic set the run was:

    stolen away
    so damn lucky
    loving wings

    that's an awful 3 song run IMO, especially given there have been incredible acoustic sets this year

    break those songs up and get some flow going or don't play loving wings/WAYG/stolen away at all
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 09:27 AM   #22
    TheLastPig
     
    TheLastPig's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts: 16,400

    Shows Seen: 44

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    that's a fair point, and in fact, it's more about the placement with those songs...for example, last night in the acoustic set the run was:

    stolen away
    so damn lucky
    loving wings

    that's an awful 3 song run IMO, especially given there have been incredible acoustic sets this year

    break those songs up and get some flow going or don't play loving wings/WAYG/stolen away at all
    I can understand that. I would rather see loving wings E1.

    Song placement this year has been nearly as bad as the set variety. I was dumbfounded when i saw the LL come out mid song for the SECOND night in a row Chicago N2

    I predicted every song after that, other than Can't Stop which I didn't think they really could pull out and make worse, but they did.
    __________________
    Take me home, country roads...

    Last edited by TheLastPig; 07-23-2014 at 09:29 AM.
    TheLastPig is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 09:32 AM   #23
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    can't stop

    my god
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #24
    DMBzilla
    tour.
     
    DMBzilla's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Bucks County, PA
    Posts: 31,404

    Shows Seen: 184

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    yea the post-gazette reported a sell-out at starlake, but there's no arguing that attendance is down across the board
    Starlake was not sold out...

    Dave Matthews Band
    First Niagara Pavilion
    Burgettstown, Pa.
    June 28, 2014
    $918,336
    18,587 / 23,085 (1 / 0)

    ...but actually attendance this summer is up from last year at an average of 18,057 tickets sold per venue.
    __________________
    Baker's Dozen.
    DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 10:06 AM   #25
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBzilla View Post
    Starlake was not sold out...

    Dave Matthews Band
    First Niagara Pavilion
    Burgettstown, Pa.
    June 28, 2014
    $918,336
    18,587 / 23,085 (1 / 0)

    ...but actually attendance this summer is up from last year at an average of 18,057 tickets sold per venue.
    all i said was that the post-gazette reported it as a sellout, no need to jump down my throat like usual...and as you can see in the part of my post that you conveniently did not quote, i already mentioned the attendance is up...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    yea the post-gazette reported a sell-out at starlake, but there's no arguing that attendance is down across the board

    it may have seen a slight boost this year with the elimination of a few venues, but they still aren't drawing like they used to
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #26
    Cug1ne
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Posts: 49

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    I can't but to flip flop on how I'm feeling about this tour so far.

    We can't say there isn't variety and rare songs... because were getting good good time, back you up, stolen away, a much better So Right, Idea of you, pay for what you get, sledgehammer (fun song but not so rare), and were seeing songs return that we love like the stone and raven...

    We have to remember we are getting some great versions of all these songs we love that we don't always get to see.

    But on the other hand, these songs above are on the lower end of plays compared to songs from AFTW, Stand up, etc. It's like the band is so close to where we all want them to be... they just cant stop playing these other songs night after night that a lot of people don't seem too crazy about.

    I really am torn...
    Cug1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 10:31 AM   #27
    bigbeartilidie
     
    bigbeartilidie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: VT
    Posts: 1,173

    Shows Seen: 70

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Sometimes I wonder how much "Dave just plays what he wants" is because the rest of the band is so chill with him that they lay back and mostly let him do everything. There are instances over the past few tours where we can gather, basically using social media, that suggestions were made to him. In those instances, it seems like he does whatever they ask. Halloween at Hartford N2 in 2012 was a twitter suggestion from Fonz. I was under the impression that Minarets at Mansfield and Typical at Deer Creek were TDed under similar circumstances (Fonz informing Dave of various twitter campaigns). I seem to also recall Fonz attributing a TD of Ants replacing Squirm on the setlist at Atlanta 2012 to Carter. We know that they played True Reflections at Mansfield last year because Boyd asked Dave if they could. And this year, although LYD has not been played, many of the rarer songs that have been in semi-rotation (PFWYG, Stolen Away, GGT, IBYU) were from Fonz's twitter survey, which I assume means they were his suggestions as well. Hell, didn't Dave say something like "good call, Fonz" right after they TDed Rhyme & Reason a few weeks ago? Is it possible that "Dave just plays what he wants" because the rest of the band doesn't actually say much? I know Fonz makes it seem like he wants to dive deeper into the rarities from time to time on twitter, but is it possible that when it comes to his relationship with Dave, he doesn't actually say much?
    __________________
    My Shows

    Last edited by bigbeartilidie; 07-23-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    bigbeartilidie is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 10:33 AM   #28
    DMBzilla
    tour.
     
    DMBzilla's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Bucks County, PA
    Posts: 31,404

    Shows Seen: 184

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hailtopitt View Post
    all i said was that the post-gazette reported it as a sellout, no need to jump down my throat like usual...and as you can see in the part of my post that you conveniently did not quote, i already mentioned the attendance is up...
    I'm not jumping down your throat at all. Just stating facts.

    However, per the quote I omitted...

    2009 - 58 shows, 997,158 tickets sold (17,192 per show)
    2010 - 57 shows, 1,052,312 tickets sold (18,461 per show)
    2011 - Caravans
    2012 - 41 shows, 757,629 tickets sold (18,478 per show)
    2013 - 47 shows, 712,088 tickets sold (15,150 per show)
    2014 - Through 22 shows, 397,255 tickets sold (18,057 per show)

    A jump of roughly 3,000 tickets per show is more than a "slight boost" (just as the 3,000 ticket drop between 2012 and 2013 was a huge decline). A difference of a few hundred tickets per show is pretty much on par with what they were averaging between 2009 and 2012 (not including the Caravans). Interestingly enough, the post I copied these stats from was another response from me to you on the same topic.

    And I'm not trying to single you out, but sales stats are inarguable facts.
    __________________
    Baker's Dozen.

    Last edited by DMBzilla; 07-23-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 10:33 AM   #29
    Cug1ne
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Posts: 49

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    But god damn would I love to see The Last Stop this year even though Dave apparently doesn't like it. And not slowed down like it was in 2010. Or was it slowed down? I feel like it was but not sure.
    Cug1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-23-2014, 10:37 AM   #30
    hailtopitt
    Gimme that spatula!!!!!
     
    hailtopitt's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Location: pittsburgh
    Posts: 54,543

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: Ants Podcast 42: Twittergate - Discussion

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBzilla View Post
    I'm not jumping down your throat at all. Just stating facts.

    However, per the quote I omitted...

    2009 - 58 shows, 997,158 tickets sold (17,192 per show)
    2010 - 57 shows, 1,052,312 tickets sold (18,461 per show)
    2011 - Caravans
    2012 - 41 shows, 757,629 tickets sold (18,478 per show)
    2013 - 47 shows, 712,088 tickets sold (15,150 per show)
    2014 - Through 22 shows, 397,255 tickets sold (18,057 per show)

    A jump of roughly 3,000 tickets per show is more than a "slight boost" (just as the 3,000 ticket drop between 2012 and 2013 was a huge decline). A difference of a few hundred tickets per show is pretty much on par with what they were averaging between 2009 and 2012 (not including the Caravans). Interestingly enough, the post I copied these stats from was another response from me to you on the same topic.

    And I'm not trying to single you out, but sales stats are inarguable facts.
    but i was never arguing sales facts? all i said was the post-gazette reported it that way. bad reporting on their part i guess

    i also said they MAY have seen a slight boost in sales this year with the elimination of some venues...i wasn't trying to potray every word of mine to be stone cold facts, just the way venues looked so far on tour

    thanks for the numbers though
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AJF_41 View Post
    realizing that you go from doing everything for them, to some day doing almost nothing...
    hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Matt's Twitter
    Jake's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter