Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
View Poll Results: 2 pm Saturday Ants Shot (s)
Spyro will be there at 6 am 0 0%
Katie is a whore 0 0%
Bag pipes 0 0%
moistness 0 0%
Judas 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #3061
bb08barrett
crash into b
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: seattle
Posts: 376

Shows Seen: 5

Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
Stubhubs tickets would be legit. They wouldn't be in business if they sold fakes.
Yeah i would think so anyway. I just wasnt sure where they acquire their tickets from and what not.

So this is obviously a last second vacation. I have no tickets, no plane flight, and no hotel. BUT I want to come kick it in another top five venue before I hit the gorge back here in washington. Where better to do so than the Sunshine state? Do you guys have any suggestions for Hotels? I would like to be close to both the beach and venue. I know nothing about WPB so any help would be appreciated.
bb08barrett is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 06-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #3062
    UtopiaAnts+ Site Supporter
    Minutes and hours
     
    Utopia's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2002
    Location: Atlanta
    Posts: 2,536

    Shows Seen: 60

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    I think i'll stay at my DoubleTree at the Airport then,

    Ordered 24 cans and 10 bottles of water for when i get there, That place know how to look after you
    I think we're staying at the Holiday Inn by the airport, but were originally going to stay there.
    __________________
    http://www.dmbalmanac.com/Member.aspx?number=896
    GORGE x3 2014!!
    Utopia is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #3063
    smudge1
    Unreal
     
    smudge1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 38,745

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bb08barrett View Post
    Yeah i would think so anyway. I just wasnt sure where they acquire their tickets from and what not.

    So this is obviously a last second vacation. I have no tickets, no plane flight, and no hotel. BUT I want to come kick it in another top five venue before I hit the gorge back here in washington. Where better to do so than the Sunshine state? Do you guys have any suggestions for Hotels? I would like to be close to both the beach and venue. I know nothing about WPB so any help would be appreciated.
    Anywhere in WPB is going to be 15-20 minutes from the beach, unless you want to stay on the beach. Some here are staying at the DoubleTree in Palm Beach Gardens.
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #3064
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    I think we're staying at the Holiday Inn by the airport, but were originally going to stay there.
    Sorry it was a joke, It was where i was booked before Greg and phil twisted my arm to get closer to the PGA, lost $150 on that reservation aswell :'(
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 01:54 PM   #3065
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
    Anywhere in WPB is going to be 15-20 minutes from the beach, unless you want to stay on the beach. Some here are staying at the DoubleTree in Palm Beach Gardens.

    I better warn you all now who are staying there, i have night terrors and sleepwalk,
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #3066
    groton
    true Grit
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Groton Ct
    Posts: 53,035

    Shows Seen: 60
    Send a message via AIM to groton

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    I better warn you all now who are staying there, i have night terrors and sleepwalk,
    groton is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #3067
    bb08barrett
    crash into b
     
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Location: seattle
    Posts: 376

    Shows Seen: 5

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    I better warn you all now who are staying there, i have night terrors and sleepwalk,
    Why whats the deal with the Double Tree?
    bb08barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #3068
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groton View Post
    Well come on.... its a great excuse if there are some fine looking ladies staying there
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #3069
    damvbe4134
    Dave DMB 41 34 or Dayze
     
    damvbe4134's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: Denver, CO
    Posts: 2,248

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    Well come on.... its a great excuse if there are some fine looking ladies staying there

    So you are only married when you're in the UK?
    __________________
    Facebook Me

    You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd
    damvbe4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #3070
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by damvbe4134 View Post
    So you are only married when you're in the UK?
    and when i get back to Orlando after the shows,LOL
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #3071
    damvbe4134
    Dave DMB 41 34 or Dayze
     
    damvbe4134's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: Denver, CO
    Posts: 2,248

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    and when i get back to Orlando after the shows,LOL

    OK...so we are getting Dave heavy here so there is no longer anyone else named Dave allowed to post in here or let it be known their name is Dave. I suggest you go by your middle name or you will be


    Somehow I have escaped the nicknaming
    __________________
    Facebook Me

    You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd
    damvbe4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #3072
    smudge1
    Unreal
     
    smudge1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 38,745

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    and when i get back to Orlando after the shows,LOL
    Ahhh. Ditching the wife and kids at Disney while you run off to some DMB shows?
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #3073
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by damvbe4134 View Post
    OK...so we are getting Dave heavy here so there is no longer anyone else named Dave allowed to post in here or let it be known their name is Dave. I suggest you go by your middle name or you will be


    Somehow I have escaped the nicknaming
    as i said before, I do answer to Spyro, theres a group from a football forum i use who don't know my real name,lol
    in saying that i've been known to answer to "oi dickhead" and "w***er" in the past aswell
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:11 PM   #3074
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
    Ahhh. Ditching the wife and kids at Disney while you run off to some DMB shows?
    isn't that the way to do it?

    wichita is on my anniversary aswell, I'm still trying to sort out getting up there,

    does anyone know is theres anything good to do in kansas?
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #3075
    groton
    true Grit
     
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Location: Groton Ct
    Posts: 53,035

    Shows Seen: 60
    Send a message via AIM to groton

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    isn't that the way to do it?

    wichita is on my anniversary aswell, I'm still trying to sort out getting up there,

    does anyone know is theres anything good to do in kansas?
    nice Kansas not that I know of.
    groton is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #3076
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by groton View Post
    nice Kansas not that I know of.

    your info is almost as usefull as mine, ..........
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #3077
    smudge1
    Unreal
     
    smudge1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 38,745

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Kansas?
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #3078
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
    Kansas?
    leave me alone!!!!!!

    i'm not well educated
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville

    Last edited by Spyro; 06-16-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: err...well ya know
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #3079
    smudge1
    Unreal
     
    smudge1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 38,745

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    You could probably do some storm chasing in Kansas. Follow around tornadoes.
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #3080
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
    You could probably do some storm chasing in Kansas. Follow around tornadoes.
    See if i can find the Land of Oz?

    all i need is a decent hotel and a nice restaurant,

    when you both said kansas, i thought for a minute that i'd spelt it wrong,
    i should be blonde coz im very dizzy
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #3081
    coombse
    U @ SPAC and GORGE
     
    coombse's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Near Syracuse NY
    Posts: 8,282

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    and when i get back to Orlando after the shows,LOL

    This threads gonna show up in a UKk court some day.... awesome!! Check out my signature!!
    __________________
    How to find the SPAC crew in 2014?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LieInHrgraves41 View Post
    Look for the cops on horses and the smell of Smug
    My Shows/ Stats
    coombse is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #3082
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coombse View Post
    This threads gonna show up in a UKk court some day.... awesome!! Check out my signature!!
    I'm just going to put the blame on you guys for getting me stoned and not having clue what im doing, i don't think the whiskey and beer wont help much either

    Edit... you'd be supprised how much the word cunt is used over here, nobody would bat a eyelid,lol
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville

    Last edited by Spyro; 06-16-2010 at 02:39 PM.
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #3083
    smudge1
    Unreal
     
    smudge1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 38,745

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coombse View Post
    This threads gonna show up in a UKk court some day.... awesome!! Check out my signature!!
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #3084
    coombse
    U @ SPAC and GORGE
     
    coombse's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Near Syracuse NY
    Posts: 8,282

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    I'm just going to put the blame on you guys for getting me stoned and not having clue what im doing, i don't think the whiskey and beer wont help much either

    Edit... you'd be supprised how much the word cunt is used over here, nobody would bat a eyelid,lol
    This is stating to look premeditated. You won't like American womenz... especially in Florida, they shave it down bare with all that heat....
    __________________
    How to find the SPAC crew in 2014?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LieInHrgraves41 View Post
    Look for the cops on horses and the smell of Smug
    My Shows/ Stats
    coombse is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #3085
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coombse View Post
    This is stating to look premeditated. You won't like American womenz... especially in Florida, they shave it down bare with all that heat....
    *raises eyebrow*

    I'm still hoping to get you a ticket.... then your sister is all mine
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville

    Last edited by Spyro; 06-16-2010 at 02:51 PM.
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #3086
    smudge1
    Unreal
     
    smudge1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Posts: 38,745

    Shows Seen: 29

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coombse View Post
    This is stating to look premeditated. You won't like American womenz... especially in Florida, they shave it down bare with all that heat....
    True story.
    smudge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #3087
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
    True story.
    someone change the subject quick before i get myself a slap off of our beautiful ants ladies


    Please??????????
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #3088
    coombse
    U @ SPAC and GORGE
     
    coombse's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Near Syracuse NY
    Posts: 8,282

    Shows Seen: 68

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    someone change the subject quick before i get myself a slap off of our beautiful ants ladies


    Please??????????
    they all smell like peaches, strawberries and other sweet fruits depending on how drunk they are
    __________________
    How to find the SPAC crew in 2014?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LieInHrgraves41 View Post
    Look for the cops on horses and the smell of Smug
    My Shows/ Stats
    coombse is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #3089
    damvbe4134
    Dave DMB 41 34 or Dayze
     
    damvbe4134's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2005
    Location: Denver, CO
    Posts: 2,248

    Shows Seen: 12

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coombse View Post
    they all smell like peaches, strawberries and other sweet fruits depending on how drunk they are

    The more drunk you get the hotter they get also
    __________________
    Facebook Me

    You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd
    damvbe4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #3090
    Spyro
    sleepy
     
    Spyro's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Blackburn,UK
    Posts: 1,071

    Shows Seen: 6
    Send a message via MSN to Spyro Send a message via Skype™ to Spyro

    Re: ***Official WPB 2010 thread***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by damvbe4134 View Post
    The more drunk you get the hotter they get also
    i thought all women in florida were hot?

    I married a ginger haired lady.... can you get any worse?
    __________________
    2010 Show Stats : Manchester,UK - WPB - MSG - C-Ville
    Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Matt's Twitter
    Jake's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter