What I learned at Wrigley, and will take to CVille - Page 2 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 09-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #31
zippy2853

Shows Seen: 1

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What I learned at Wrigley, and will take to CVille

N1 I was in the WWAAAYYY upper deck over 1st base and enjoyed the show.

N2 I was at a rooftop over 3rd base by the firehouse. Although I could not see any of the show (which is what I paid for) I had a better time of the 2 nights. I think the crowd and the energy were much better. This was probably because it was the last night of the tour.

As for the fall, I can only go to N1 @ MSG. I am excited, but bummed that this is the only show I can go to.

All in all, going to Hartford both nights for the last god knows how many years and then adding Scranton, Wrigley N1+N2, and now N1 of MSG this year, I think my DMB experience over all have been AMAZING !

I have partied with great friends, heard some awesome music, and have seen "sights" that were beautiful and well not so much ;-)

I will miss DMB and hope they come back to the road again and that this is truly a break, and not a break up.
zippy2853 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 09-30-2010, 08:57 AM   #32
    lulu316

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Wow, this is my first post ever. I was at Wrigley N2. I just thought the experience being at Wrigley Field for a Dave concert was just amazing....the lights being off, the rooftops, the city in the background. No matter what he played, it was one of the top experiences so far of my existence. I also have N1 and N2 tickets for Charlottesville. I am driving 14 hours to get there, and hope that it will rank right up there with my Wrigley experience.
    lulu316 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #33
    MGH4007
    dim5

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

I hope all works out for you. It's never a bad thing to take a break from it once in a while. I took this summer tour off, first since 05 and and psyched to get to a fall show. I felt the very same way during Syracuse 09, every song they played I just though, "meh". I realized it was time for a break from them.
    Old 10-02-2010, 08:31 AM   #34
    crawfish

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

bro i think you need to take a step back and really chill out. you're talking about a band's set lists. it's not life or death. i mean just go to the shows and have a good time. i never ever go to a show and think about what they're going to play. for me it's a time to relax, have fun with friends and enjoy myself. not a time to cry about what they're playing. if you can't go and enjoy yourself at a dmb show then stay home. soooooooooooo tired of the set list cry babies.
    crawfish is offline   Reply With Quote