2016 Race to the White House - Page 624 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 11-04-2016, 10:10 AM   #18691
BotheLaneFan
I AM the FBI

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2016 Race to the White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTBaboon View Post
Yeah, fuck those people who won't stand for nazi symbols and antisemitism.

You serious man?
I'm not saying support it. It's a bad thing. I'm saying if you can't handle seeing one without freaking out, kill yourself. Accept that some people in life are useless humans (like people who would make a poop swastika), and they should also kill themselves.

Shit, I'm complaining about people complaining about poop swastikas. I should probably kill myself too.

The plot is always moving forward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
So is a glacier.

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 11-04-2016, 10:12 AM   #18692
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bjordan319 View Post
    Holy melt
    All day, every day, until the end of days. I totally had a point to stop melting, but I'm like fuck it. Cubs won the World Series, I just wrote a paper suggesting body shaming as a good solution for obesity, I'm listening to a lot of Lou Reed right now. I should get trucked by an elephant on meth.

When some people melt, they turn on the AC. I'm turning on the heater baby, full blast.

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:14 AM   #18693
    scrock25

Shows Seen: 26

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BotheLockedThreadFan View Post
    All day, every day, until the end of days. I totally had a point to stop melting, but I'm like fuck it. Cubs won the World Series, I just wrote a paper suggesting body shaming as a good solution for obesity, I'm listening to a lot of Lou Reed right now. I should get trucked by an elephant on meth.

When some people melt, they turn on the AC. I'm turning on the heater baby, full blast.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:15 AM   #18694
    Useliteski
    shit blizzard

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

I...really want to read this paper
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:16 AM   #18695
    Dramageek
    Zounds!

Shows Seen: 56

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Lou Reed had a lot of epic melts in his day, and, therefore, is a good backing track to a melt.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:17 AM   #18696
    bjordan319
    Prompter Thread or bust

Shows Seen: 41

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

and yeah Game 7 was fucking unreal

Back on topic though, I'm about 95% sure this thread has convinced me to vote for HRC on the 8th. Was originally gonna throw it away (write-in Bernie) and focus on the other elections, but it's looking like the pres race might be tightening a bit too much for comfort
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:17 AM   #18697
    zajDmB1

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    That's a fucking dumb reason too (better than the poop swastika though. My bad for getting all of that confused together. It had been a while. My fault.) Something happened off campus, that again, who knows if it had actually happened? The dumb mob ended up being worse than whatever problem was allegedly occurring.

Occupy Wall St people too. Just the pits. Again, Mad Max: Fury Road. They're not even worthy of going into the Thunderdome.
    So what's worthy of getting upset about, O Enlightened One?

If a poop swastika isn't (understandably), and apparently neither is widespread, global manipulation by the banking industry....what are people allowed to seek 'social justice' for?
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:18 AM   #18698
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Useliteski View Post
    I...really want to read this paper
    Eh, the first two solutions were better educations and programs for kids in school, and for workplaces to be way more proactive for the health of their employees. Normal bullshit stuff. Fuck that, you should call fat pieces of shit like me fat pieces of shit, in the hope that we stop being fat pieces of shit or kill ourselves. No more fat lazy people, fuck us. We should die in a hole.

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:19 AM   #18699
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dramageek View Post
    Lou Reed had a lot of epic melts in his day, and, therefore, is a good backing track to a melt.
    He is my spirit animal.

(Also, people complaining about the use of the term Spirit Animal can get fuckt by an Elephant as well. Elephants are the spirit animals of pain!)

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:22 AM   #18700
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zajDmB1 View Post
    So what's worthy of getting upset about, O Enlightened One?

If a poop swastika isn't (understandably), and apparently neither is widespread, global manipulation by the banking industry....what are people allowed to seek 'social justice' for?
    Actually doing something would be nice. Just sitting around smoking pot and forming shitty hippy communes to get out of contributing to society is useless. My main problem with SJWs is that they don't really have a plan. They do things so THEY matter as opposed to actually solving something. They want self-congratulation and then move onto the next thing.

Causes that actually effect people (like banking n shit) are fine and should be addressed. But they shouldn't be executed so shittily that the message loses its meaning and becomes a gigantic catastrophe that allows assholes like me to complain about shit which makes everything look bad.

Guys I've got a solid 15 minutes left of being a rage. Capitalize now.

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:25 AM   #18701
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    and yeah Game 7 was fucking unreal

Back on topic though, I'm about 95% sure this thread has convinced me to vote for HRC on the 8th. Was originally gonna throw it away (write-in Bernie) and focus on the other elections, but it's looking like the pres race might be tightening a bit too much for comfort
    Yeah, I was going to write in The Undertaker. But now I have to vote for Satan, and it fucking sucks. Ugh I hate her so much. But it's like, you can survive cancer sometimes (Hillary), but you can't survive AIDS (Trump). (No, Magic Johnson didn't survive AIDS. He still has HIV, too, it's just totally fucking him up because he won the Lakers 5 titles. Or he has awesome doctors and a lot of money. I think it's the Laker thing, though.)

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:26 AM   #18702
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Hillary is a rotten vegetable. Donald Trump is a moldy candy bar. You shouldn't eat either, but at least you get SOME value out of the vegetable.

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:27 AM   #18703
    zajDmB1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Actually doing something would be nice. Just sitting around smoking pot and forming shitty hippy communes to get out of contributing to society is useless. My main problem with SJWs is that they don't really have a plan. They do things so THEY matter as opposed to actually solving something. They want self-congratulation and then move onto the next thing.

Causes that actually effect people (like banking n shit) are fine and should be addressed. But they shouldn't be executed so shittily that the message loses its meaning and becomes a gigantic catastrophe that allows assholes like me to complain about shit which makes everything look bad.

Guys I've got a solid 15 minutes left of being a rage. Capitalize now.
    But when people do try to do something, i.e. Elizabeth Warren, you call them, to paraphrase, grandstanding assholes (or something).

Maybe we needed a bunch of shitty hippies sitting in a park for months to get people to actually talk about it. I'm sure you, like most of us in here, fully acknowledge that politics is just a bunch of slimey assholes lining their own pockets for as long as they can. So do you think there'd be half as much attempted problem solving if OWS never existed? No. Warren would be shouting into a void and everyone else (in Congress) would be laughing at her. Now people have to pay attention because you me and the average Joe now knows that the banking industry is also a crock of shit. Not that people didn't already know that, but everything is made more clear with real-life issues that have current, tangible effects.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:32 AM   #18704
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by zajDmB1 View Post
    But when people do try to do something, i.e. Elizabeth Warren, you call them, to paraphrase, grandstanding assholes (or something).

Maybe we needed a bunch of shitty hippies sitting in a park for months to get people to actually talk about it. I'm sure you, like most of us in here, fully acknowledge that politics is just a bunch of slimey assholes lining their own pockets for as long as they can. So do you think there'd be half as much attempted problem solving if OWS never existed? No. Warren would be shouting into a void and everyone else (in Congress) would be laughing at her. Now people have to pay attention because you me and the average Joe now knows that the banking industry is also a crock of shit. Not that people didn't already know that, but everything is made more clear with real-life issues that have current, tangible effects.
    It's that they didn't have a step 2. Fine step 1, but if you don't have a means for true progress, you are useless. They just sat there, wasting time. Most of the people they had speak for them weren't trained to do so and sounded like blubbering assholes. The movement failed because they had no organization. Warren cares solely about herself and 2020. Even if Hillary wins, she will run hard at her. She can act like an "outsider" because no one cares. If she ever DOES get elected, she'll be the same shill the rest of them are. People knew the banking industry was a crock of shit long before that, and even if they didn't, it fucking changed nothing. Nothing will get fixed by inaction.

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #18705
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Me bitching right now is useless. There is no step 2 to my complaining. I am sitting down doing nothing but hopefully making people laugh.

Dick Masterson for President.

(Hopefully this has calmed the tension in here. Peace homeys.)

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #18706
    VTDMBNH

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

When the other extreme is militias arming themselves and training for the end of days, yeah, I'm going to take the hippie sit-ins every day of the week. At least they're trying to be constructive and force a conversation, even if it's not always in the way we might want to have that conversation.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:36 AM   #18707
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VTDMBNH View Post
    When the other extreme is militias arming themselves and training for the end of days, yeah, I'm going to take the hippie sit-ins every day of the week. At least they're trying to be constructive and force a conversation, even if it's not always in the way we might want to have that conversation.
    Why have either extreme? It's not a binary choice.

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:42 AM   #18708
    BTBaboon

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

This was epic
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #18709
    zajDmB1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    It's that they didn't have a step 2. Fine step 1, but if you don't have a means for true progress, you are useless. They just sat there, wasting time. Most of the people they had speak for them weren't trained to do so and sounded like blubbering assholes. The movement failed because they had no organization. Warren cares solely about herself and 2020. Even if Hillary wins, she will run hard at her. She can act like an "outsider" because no one cares. If she ever DOES get elected, she'll be the same shill the rest of them are. People knew the banking industry was a crock of shit long before that, and even if they didn't, it fucking changed nothing. Nothing will get fixed by inaction.
    What would the next step have been for OWS? Storming the NYSE like it was the Bastille? A run on banks?

Was it unorganized? Sure. Could they have had a better set of demands? Sure. But beyond that I don't get what people think randos could have done besides vote out/in politicians that aligned with their ideas.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:44 AM   #18710
    Route_2
    What Album?

Shows Seen: 75

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Now that's a tangible effect. Great work, everyone!
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #18711
    VTDMBNH

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Why have either extreme? It's not a binary choice.
    The student. Has become. The teacher.
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #18712
    BTBaboon

My Tour Central Stats

Fox News' Brett Baier apologies for report on Clinton "indictment"

http://thehill.com/media/304363-foxs...ton-indictment
    Old 11-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #18713
    Arby
    We Have The Meats

Shows Seen: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Fox News' Brett Baier apologies for report on Clinton "indictment"

http://thehill.com/media/304363-foxs...ton-indictment
    I though the liberal media was the dangerous one
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:01 AM   #18714
    BotheLaneFan
    I AM the FBI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    This was epic
    Any time. Get me some more Lou Reed, Diet Coke, and an excuse to make fun of fatties like myself and we got something!

Quote:
    So is a glacier.
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #18715
    jray1823

Shows Seen: 34

My Tour Central Stats

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donal...tem-finds.html

Just saw this. Wonder if it takes into consideration all the people that follow him just to see the stupid shit he says
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:05 AM   #18716
    BTBaboon

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Any time. Get me some more Lou Reed, Diet Coke, and an excuse to make fun of fatties like myself and we got something!
    My apologies for not understanding what a revolutionary run of comments was about to come an hour ago.

I would also love to read this pro-fat shaming paper!
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:06 AM   #18717
    cazzie34
    Gummy Oatmeal

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    We did it, guys! All our posts were worth it!

Quote:
    Hillary is a rotten vegetable. Donald Trump is a moldy candy bar. You shouldn't eat either, but at least you get SOME value out of the vegetable.
    . that's pretty good actually. You should vote for the rotten vegetable because the Hulkster says you need 'em to grow strong.
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:08 AM   #18718
    cazzie34
    Gummy Oatmeal

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jray1823 View Post

Just saw this. Wonder if it takes into consideration all the people that follow him just to see the stupid shit he says
    I've predicted the last three elections too, just based on my gut. I think I'll write an article about it.
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:10 AM   #18719
    BTBaboon

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jray1823 View Post

From what I understand that is based purely on the volume of "mentions" and doesn't account for if it is positive or negative.

Essentially it holds the theory that any press is good press
    Old 11-04-2016, 11:16 AM   #18720
    Route_2
    What Album?

Shows Seen: 75

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Essentially it holds the theory that any press is good press
    Isn't this Trump's entire campaign strategy?
    Closed Thread