New local interviews with Dave about new album - Page 9 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > Archive > 'Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King' Album Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 04-17-2008, 02:31 AM   #241
vklugf

Shows Seen: 2

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

Re: New local interviews with Dave about new album

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgengler View Post
And that's why you come off like an A-hole. You probably dont care and that's cool, you are probably even like that in real life when not cloaked behind electronic anonymity... I know a couple people like that and they are discredits to the human race. I am not saying you cant have negative thoughts or feelings or opininons, I am just wondering why you are so calus and seem to be lost in your own little world where only you matter and other people's feelings dont. In real life, it's a detestable quality to not be able to look out for others and make sure people around you are having as good a time as you are. I guess some people give a shit and others dont... it's just sad and I hope you are much more mellow and chills in real life, because you seem like quite the prick round here.
Don't try to change him. Actually, in the real life, MistreatedLewis is Dr. House.

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 04-17-2008, 02:42 AM   #242
    TGaucho
    A Fool To Think

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    And that's why you come off like an A-hole. You probably dont care and that's cool, you are probably even like that in real life when not cloaked behind electronic anonymity... I know a couple people like that and they are discredits to the human race. I am not saying you cant have negative thoughts or feelings or opininons, I am just wondering why you are so calus and seem to be lost in your own little world where only you matter and other people's feelings dont. In real life, it's a detestable quality to not be able to look out for others and make sure people around you are having as good a time as you are. I guess some people give a shit and others dont... it's just sad and I hope you are much more mellow and chills in real life, because you seem like quite the prick round here.

Try caring about how others feel and understanding how your opinons might really offend someone who is sensitve to certain things. Try it for just a little while, if you dont like it, go back to being a prick. At least you can say you tried and I'd even throw some respect your way for that, not that you care for my respect or need it though, I know To some people, DMB is like extended family. Judge that how you might and mock that how you might, but people feel things differently all across the world. I know I'm gonna get some shit for this, so hopefully that says something, but I'm a Raider through and through... totally bleed silver and black. Granted, they might have fallen off the face of the NFL since the superbowl trouncing, but I still come to each season with the highest of expectations and I still get slightly butt-hurt when people bad mouth them... that just happens when people talk badly about people, things or ideas that you love. So just keep in mind that eventhough you are totally allowed to be a dick to certain people, it doesnt mean you have to be. That poor crawfish dude, you guys didnt need to all unload on him... if he happened to have been acting in a way that turned you guys off, even being abrasive or whatever, that didnt mean you had to respond in any way. True maturity comes from knowing how to deal with certain things and not getting sucked into bad/immature/petty situations.
    bravo

I mean, fuck the Raiders and all, but still . . bravo

[< Niner fan]

~ DMB Fantasy Tour 2007 CHAMPION ~
    Old 04-17-2008, 04:35 AM   #243
    MistreatedLewis

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Try caring about how others feel and understanding how your opinons might really offend someone who is sensitve to certain things. Try it for just a little while, if you dont like it, go back to being a prick. At least you can say you tried and I'd even throw some respect your way for that, not that you care for my respect or need it though, I know To some people, DMB is like extended family. Judge that how you might and mock that how you might, but people feel things differently all across the world. I know I'm gonna get some shit for this, so hopefully that says something, but I'm a Raider through and through... totally bleed silver and black. Granted, they might have fallen off the face of the NFL since the superbowl trouncing, but I still come to each season with the highest of expectations and I still get slightly butt-hurt when people bad mouth them... that just happens when people talk badly about people, things or ideas that you love. So just keep in mind that eventhough you are totally allowed to be a dick to certain people, it doesnt mean you have to be. That poor crawfish dude, you guys didnt need to all unload on him... if he happened to have been acting in a way that turned you guys off, even being abrasive or whatever, that didnt mean you had to respond in any way. True maturity comes from knowing how to deal with certain things and not getting sucked into bad/immature/petty situations.

Anyways, I an trying to post shorter things, but I only post a few times a day and my opinions are hard to shrink into shorthand.. sorry, I'll get better

Oh... that thing about dido meaning drive in drive out, that was funny stuff (:
    I'm not going to change my ways, just to please you or appease you

Old 04-17-2008, 06:25 AM   #244
    berman1125

Shows Seen: 84

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Anyways, I an trying to post shorter things, but I only post a few times a day and my opinions are hard to shrink into shorthand.. sorry, I'll get better

Oh... that thing about dido meaning drive in drive out, that was funny stuff
    (:

yea im glad you were not reffering to that fucking bitch
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by zrroot View Post
    Do You Remember has been played 92 times since 2017. Dreaming Tree has been played 99 times since 1998
    Old 04-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #245
    timgengler
    Oh, little dreamer

Shows Seen: 57

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

How can I respond badly to a guy that quotes Dave like that... well done lewis, but I dont think that was what Dave was talking about But then again, maybe he was...

Um... that's all I got... seriously...
    Old 04-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #246
    timgengler
    Oh, little dreamer

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TGaucho View Post
    bravo

I mean, fuck the Raiders and all, but still . . bravo

[< Niner fan]

(:

Cant talk shit to a guy that's a Niner fan either, I mean... that's too easy. (: I say we hold on cause bay area football cant suck forever!
    Old 04-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #247
    dmbfan4ever
    IamwhoiamwhoamI

Shows Seen: 89

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    (:

Cant talk shit to a guy that's a Niner fan either, I mean... that's too easy. (: I say we hold on cause bay area football cant suck forever!
    how could anyone ever talk shit about Niner football? Tied for most superbowls, only team to get to the superbowl and never lose....has two of the top 10 QB's all time, best WR of all time (easily)...

right now they suck, but in their shitty division, guarantee they get first this year.

So I can't see how it is easy to make fun of probably the best football organization in NFL history?
    Old 04-17-2008, 10:25 PM   #248
    timgengler
    Oh, little dreamer

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah, but the past is the past.... football, like most sports and life, it's a what have you done for me now or lately thing. I dont get to site how the Raiders are still in the top 3 "winningest" teams in nfl history, something the niners are not. Nor do I get to site the elite of elite running backs that have worn the silver and black, the hall of fame qb or the fact that motha f'ers just look so so good in silver and black Just like sex in the past, it's only as important as the sex you are currently having... You can still fall back on the memories of fucking the hot college cheerleader for a year, but if you hadnt gotten laid in 10 years since that, it'd be kinda a mute point.... no, it hasnt been 10 years thank god (: Go Raiders... and go Dave... Yeah, ...

Go Dave (:

Last edited by timgengler; 04-17-2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    Old 04-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #249
    timgengler
    Oh, little dreamer

My Tour Central Stats

moot... not mute (:
    Old 04-18-2008, 07:21 AM   #250
    BigEyedFerg
    Content and dreaming

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbfan4ever View Post
    So I can't see how it is easy to make fun of probably the best football organization in NFL history?

Bullshit... I don't buy it. I'm a Steelers fan, and they have remained a competitive force in the NFL for the past 30 years and have snagged just as many Super Bowls as the Niners along the way
    Old 04-18-2008, 07:25 AM   #251
    MistreatedLewis

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    How can I respond badly to a guy that quotes Dave like that... well done lewis, but I dont think that was what Dave was talking about But then again, maybe he was...

Um... that's all I got... seriously...
    Let's try to be civil to each other from now - we'll never agree, but we can live with it.