Proof Of The New Theory: Unreleased Songs IS The Album - Page 5 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > Away From The World

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM   #121
vaxarado

Shows Seen: 49

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Proof Of The New Theory: Unreleased Songs IS The Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Black41 View Post
Is this a DMB crowd? Never heard them, no matter how big, so quiet. I hope people would act respectful like this at all shows.

Nice little tune. Dave has always had the ability to create creative chord progressions and riffs, hopefully lyrics can come with it. What I like most about Lillywhite is his ability to melt the other sounds of the band with Dave's uniqueness.
Notice the title of the video?

Quote:
Dave Matthews Vegas New Song 12.11.09 Private Show part 2

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #122
    LancLanc

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 5

My Tour Central Stats

#goodgoodtimes tweet...

+1 for OP ?
    LancLanc is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #123
    Luv4Roi

Shows Seen: 40

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gmoore4th View Post
    Lillywhite, please do something with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ONWld6TU-TQ
    Wtf? That song is AWESOME!!! Never heard it before.
    Old 02-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #124
    vegeevore

Shows Seen: 48

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

i think its funny how almost everybody who predicts that the new album has existing songs also predicts that crazy easy is on it, when that is one of the only songs in that group that hasn't been played in a quite a while.
    vegeevore is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #125
    pato

Shows Seen: 5

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pele69 View Post
    Anyone else remember DMB not touring last summer? News songs could have easily been written then.
    this

SteelersPenguinsPiratesPITT PanthersLakersOU
    pato is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #126
    FenceJ7
    MM #68 "The Manager"

Shows Seen: 49

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

OP your original post had some good points but it was pretty much all one point reworded, all you needed to say was....

they havent been in the studio a long time, it doesnt make sense for them to rush an album therefore it must be old stuff

Shows
    FenceJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #127
    Miller9

Shows Seen: 101

DMB Hub Stubs: 28

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vegeevore View Post
    i think its funny how almost everybody who predicts that the new album has existing songs also predicts that crazy easy is on it, when that is one of the only songs in that group that hasn't been played in a quite a while.
    Not only this but if anyone read that book, So Much to Say that released last year, Stefan in an interview replied to the fact that they don't play fan favorites like Crazy Easy..he was quoted saying "I've been trying to get Dave to bring back Crazy Easy now for three years. It's hard because its one of the ones where i don't think he was feeling it even when we were writing it." but at the end of the interview he did say "I think with this rehearsal room, things will change." and the rehearsal room is something that DMB incorprated since there 2010 tour, kinda to mess around and create NEW MUSIC or simply work on old music.

so as much as i LOVE Crazy Easy unless Lillywhite really likes it and pushes Dave and the crew to work on it, i don't see it being on the album.
    Miller9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 09:18 PM   #128
    TheStone91

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miller9 View Post
    Not only this but if anyone read that book, So Much to Say that released last year, Stefan in an interview replied to the fact that they don't play fan favorites like Crazy Easy..he was quoted saying "I've been trying to get Dave to bring back Crazy Easy now for three years. It's hard because its one of the ones where i don't think he was feeling it even when we were writing it." but at the end of the interview he did say "I think with this rehearsal room, things will change." and the rehearsal room is something that DMB incorprated since there 2010 tour, kinda to mess around and create NEW MUSIC or simply work on old music.

so as much as i LOVE Crazy Easy unless Lillywhite really likes it and pushes Dave and the crew to work on it, i don't see it being on the album.

Agree with everything you said. Also, in an interview from 2009 about Crazy Easy, Dave said the song never really "stuck" with him. I would also love to be proven wrong about it showing up on the new album, but I just don't see Dave recording a song that doesn't really connect with him.
    TheStone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #129
    Miller9

Shows Seen: 101

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheStone91 View Post
    Agree with everything you said. Also, in an interview from 2009 about Crazy Easy, Dave said the song never really "stuck" with him. I would also love to be proven wrong about it showing up on the new album, but I just don't see Dave recording a song that doesn't really connect with him.
    Exactly! Dave isn't one to go where his heart isn't in the music (at least from what i have seen so far as a DMB fan haha). Don't get me wrong Crazy Easy is easily top 3 favorite live releases with Sugar Will and Shotgun, i would love to see what Lillywhite could create. Its a beautiful song and with the right lyrics(Live Trax 8 from Alpine, or the new Warehouse 5/11 release) it really could work wonders. only time can tell!
    Miller9 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #130
    ryanflick3

Shows Seen: 13

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

I agree! This is the LIVE, but not live, Dave tweeted about a couple years ago around the time Big Whiskey came out. He said he wanted to make an album of all their live tunes that had not been recorded in the studio yet. I for one, think the songs available would be great. Maybe they have written a handful of new ones to add to the mix. Like 8 great live songs, and 4 or 5 brand new ones.

Shotgun, Idea of You, Can't Stop, Break Free etc, Sugar Will, Crazy Easy, Kill the King, etc... Would be great if Dave would write solid lyrics and finalize the structures of them for a record.

But I would be disappointed if there was no new material at all. I am a little shocked that 6 hours is all it would take to record the horn section. Unless the music was written out for them, and they just practiced for weeks on end before hitting record.

I still want DMB to make a double album that rivals Before These Crowded Streets. I think they have it in them. A double album being 16 to 18 songs. They can do whatever they want and it will sell. Why not? Why worry so much about being radio friendly all of a sudden? I mean the last few albums all were very concerned with selling and radio play. Funny the Way It Is, is a good song, but by no means comparible to Don't Drink The Water, or So Much to Say, or Crash even. I hope they don't release a single at all. That they can give a finger to the record industry this time, and make some brilliant music, old or new.
    ryanflick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #131
    ToddJoyride
    ain't got no shins

Shows Seen: 34

My Tour Central Stats

I didn't back-read this whole thing, but i just felt compelled to say that DMB has never been a band that looks back, (the exception being Busted Stuff of course) but, most of these songs everyone suggests, were around during the big whiskey sessions, if DMB wanted to work on them, i really think we would have seen more on whiskey (or anything for that matter) most of these songs also have been on the liberation list, only played a couple times, or are very sporadic at best, do y'all really think anyone in the band (besides fonz) will come in and say "know what, lets lay down crazy easy, haven't played it in 8 or so years, but i really adore that song" there's a reason certain songs never get finished or have set lyrics, or disappear, no matter how great or shitty they are.
    ToddJoyride is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #132
    ToddJoyride
    ain't got no shins

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryanflick3 View Post
    I agree! This is the LIVE, but not live, Dave tweeted about a couple years ago around the time Big Whiskey came out. He said he wanted to make an album of all their live tunes that had not been recorded in the studio yet. I for one, think the songs available would be great. Maybe they have written a handful of new ones to add to the mix. Like 8 great live songs, and 4 or 5 brand new ones.

Shotgun, Idea of You, Can't Stop, Break Free etc, Sugar Will, Crazy Easy, Kill the King, etc... Would be great if Dave would write solid lyrics and finalize the structures of them for a record.

But I would be disappointed if there was no new material at all. I am a little shocked that 6 hours is all it would take to record the horn section. Unless the music was written out for them, and they just practiced for weeks on end before hitting record.

I still want DMB to make a double album that rivals Before These Crowded Streets. I think they have it in them. A double album being 16 to 18 songs. They can do whatever they want and it will sell. Why not? Why worry so much about being radio friendly all of a sudden? I mean the last few albums all were very concerned with selling and radio play. Funny the Way It Is, is a good song, but by no means comparible to Don't Drink The Water, or So Much to Say, or Crash even. I hope they don't release a single at all. That they can give a finger to the record industry this time, and make some brilliant music, old or new.
    1. i'm sure they didn't start recording until all the horn lines were finalized and agreed upon, otherwise that would be an incredible waste of time, plus, at their level, obviously you need a good amount of takes, but with the equipment and technology they have, they can get things done much quicker and capture every take really well

2. the reason they make albums is because they are under contract, there's no way that would EVER fly with RCA, didn't RCA/Flohr hate tLws because there was not one song that was fit to be a single?
    Old 02-13-2012, 05:16 AM   #133
    LancLanc

Shows Seen: 9

My Tour Central Stats

Personally I feel like part of the reason that some of these songs have been left unfinished is the fact that these songs required more effort to work out than starting a new one. It's much easier to have a clean pallate than it is to take an existing half-completed painting and turning it into a priceless work of art.

IMO that is why these songs have been absent from studio releases, not because the band has moved on or completely disengaged. They've just needed someone that is great at realizing the potential of something that is incomplete. For the first time in over a decade, they have that.
    LancLanc is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 06:12 AM   #134
    markus_europe
    Toy Soldiers

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

I love the thought of Smooth D having written a bunch of new songs that can stand for themselves in a bandcontext (contradictions of that theory: sister & co). I don't think this band is particularly good in creating great songs together, I think their strength is taking songs based on what used to be Dave's unique playing&writing and then building over it. At least those always were their highlights for me. I hope it goes back to that. I have no proof. =)
    markus_europe is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 07:13 AM   #135
    oceanrac

Shows Seen: 88

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by brobb View Post
    if the new album is merely a collection of old songs, i will be thoroughly disappointed.
    i completely agree!
    oceanrac is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 07:39 AM   #136
    3YNK4
    ...you begin to live

Shows Seen: 41

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by oceanrac View Post
    i completely agree!
    especially since reworked old songs will most likely suck live compared to their prior versions (see busted stuff: lillywhite sessions)
    3YNK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 08:24 AM   #137
    hockygoalie41

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Am I the only one who hopes for all news songs on the album, a bonus disk or EP of unreleased live songs done in the studio would be cool, but I am really excited at the idea of 10-14ish (I don't know) brand new dmb songs worked to perfection in the studio with Lillywhite.

I also feel that it has to be hard for Dave to get songs like crazy easy, sugar will, shotgun, etc, down well in the studio so that they would appease everyone. I mean who doesn't have their favorite live version of one of those, to me the most perfect version of the unreleased songs is one where they nailed it live, and that can't be replicated in the studio. In trying to get set lyrics, set arrangements for the music and all that, it is sure to split the fan base on a song or just not live up to everyone's idea of how that live song would translate to a studio track.
    hockygoalie41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 08:38 AM   #138
    DMBzilla
    tour.

Shows Seen: 193

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by monroy36 View Post
    disagree
    The following songs all list Dave as the sole composer:

Ants Marching
    Best of What's Around
    Butterfly
    Christmas Song
    Crash Into Me
    Crush
    Cry Freedom
    Dancing Nancies
    Don't Drink the Water
    Drive In Drive Out
    Good Good Time
    Granny
    Halloween
    I'll Back You Up
    JTR
    Jimi Thing
    Kill the King
    Little Thing
    Lover Lay Down
    Loving Wings
    Minarets
    One Sweet World
    Pay for What You Get
    Recently
    Rhyme & Reason
    Satellite
    Say Goodbye
    Seek Up
    Sister
    Spoon
    The Stone
    Sweet Up and Down
    Tripping Billies
    Two Step
    Typical Situation
    Warehouse
    Water into Wine
    What Would You Say

You can add most of Busted Stuff to that list as well, even though the full band is credited on the album (the result of the songs being reworked and re-recorded after LWS).

So, I'd love to hear why you disagree that most of DMB's best songs were written solely by Dave.
    DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 09:41 AM   #139
    NumberForTOne
    Camden 4 Life

Shows Seen: 51

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hockygoalie41 View Post
    Am I the only one who hopes for all news songs on the album, a bonus disk or EP of unreleased live songs done in the studio would be cool, but I am really excited at the idea of 10-14ish (I don't know) brand new dmb songs worked to perfection in the studio with Lillywhite.

I also feel that it has to be hard for Dave to get songs like crazy easy, sugar will, shotgun, etc, down well in the studio so that they would appease everyone. I mean who doesn't have their favorite live version of one of those, to me the most perfect version of the unreleased songs is one where they nailed it live, and that can't be replicated in the studio. In trying to get set lyrics, set arrangements for the music and all that, it is sure to split the fan base on a song or just not live up to everyone's idea of how that live song would translate to a studio track.
    The majority of the fan base doesn't trust DMB to create songs that are up to their ineffable standards, therefore they settle for the unreleased songs that they like for the most part, and would rather see full versions of. That being said, there are a few solid gems that I would kill to have studio.

Another reason is that, when you get studio versions on a new album, generally the songs begin to heavily rotated for a few years. I find it hard to believe that the majority of the fan base would complain about shotgun, crazy easy, good good time, etc. finding heavy rotation.

In short, people want un-released studio cuts because they're A) not trusting B) generally like the '04 un-released songs.
    Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #140
    jaymas9

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBzilla View Post

Ants Marching
    Best of What's Around
    Butterfly
    Christmas Song
    Crash Into Me
    Crush
    Cry Freedom
    Dancing Nancies
    Don't Drink the Water
    Drive In Drive Out
    Good Good Time
    Granny
    Halloween
    I'll Back You Up
    JTR
    Jimi Thing
    Kill the King
    Little Thing
    Lover Lay Down
    Loving Wings
    Minarets
    One Sweet World
    Pay for What You Get
    Recently
    Rhyme & Reason
    Satellite
    Say Goodbye
    Seek Up
    Sister
    Spoon
    The Stone
    Sweet Up and Down
    Tripping Billies
    Two Step
    Typical Situation
    Warehouse
    Water into Wine
    What Would You Say

You can add most of Busted Stuff to that list as well, even though the full band is credited on the album (the result of the songs being reworked and re-recorded after LWS).

So, I'd love to hear why you disagree that most of DMB's best songs were written solely by Dave.
    Love this post.
    Old 02-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #141
    MinaretMarching

Shows Seen: 26

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jaymas9 View Post
    Love this post.
    Second that.
    MinaretMarching is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #142
    Julia Roberts
    Pretty Woman

Shows Seen: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by hockygoalie41 View Post

You're not alone, many people want all new songs. But I think you need to consider a few things.

All new doesn't mean better. People were pleading for all new songs during the Stand Up sessions and for the most part they got all new songs. Granted, Batson doesn't hold a candle to Lillywhite, but still.

If there is any truth to the rumor that recording is done, could Dave and Lillywhite really write 10-15 great songs in 1 month? Or do you believe that Dave has 10-15 great songs (that we have never heard) mostly written just waiting for Lillywhite to help him finish? Both seem like longshots to me.

I tend to believe it will be a little from each column. Some old songs we know. Some old songs we don't know of. And some new songs. Unless the "they are done recording" rumor is a lie. In that case, who knows.

"Count down the time that you have left,
    In a jar try to catch try to capture it"
    Julia Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #143
    3YNK4
    ...you begin to live

Shows Seen: 41

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Ants Marching
    Best of What's Around
    Butterfly
    Christmas Song
    Crash Into Me
    Crush
    Cry Freedom
    Dancing Nancies
    Don't Drink the Water
    Drive In Drive Out
    Good Good Time
    Granny
    Halloween
    I'll Back You Up
    JTR
    Jimi Thing
    Kill the King
    Little Thing
    Lover Lay Down
    Loving Wings
    Minarets
    One Sweet World
    Pay for What You Get
    Recently
    Rhyme & Reason
    Satellite
    Say Goodbye
    Seek Up
    Sister
    Spoon
    The Stone
    Sweet Up and Down
    Tripping Billies
    Two Step
    Typical Situation
    Warehouse
    Water into Wine
    What Would You Say

It's still a pretty irrelevant thing to argue about. Your mostly comparing songs Dave wrote 20 years ago against what? songs that he was forced to write with producers? Plus, just because Dave is solely credited with writing the songs, how do you know what extent of input was really put into the songs from other members? Dave even said he used to lean on LeRoi a lot when trying to develop songs. He might be credited with writing the song but he didn't write every integral part of the songs i.e. horns, percussion, etc.
    3YNK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #144
    DMBzilla
    tour.

Shows Seen: 193

DMB Hub Stubs: 36

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 3YNK4 View Post
    It's still a pretty irrelevant thing to argue about. Your mostly comparing songs Dave wrote 20 years ago against what? songs that he was forced to write with producers?
    It's plenty relevant -- Dave writes most of DMB's best material on his own and lets the band fill in later. History has shown this, and it's further evidenced by the fact that Some Devil includes Dave's best writing in a decade.

The only album where Dave was "forced to write with producers" was Everyday. No one forced him to allow Batson or Cavallo to write; in fact, Cavallo didn't write any material with the band.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 3YNK4 View Post
    Plus, just because Dave is solely credited with writing the songs, how do you know what extent of input was really put into the songs from other members? Dave even said he used to lean on LeRoi a lot when trying to develop songs. He might be credited with writing the song but he didn't write every integral part of the songs i.e. horns, percussion, etc.
    Writing and developing songs are two very different things. The basic foundation for a song -- the music structure and the lyrics -- is what counts as writing the song. Fills added later are irrelevant as far as writing is concerned, even if they're very relevant when it comes to completing or fine tuning something Dave has already written. There's a reason that so many DMB songs still sound great in an acoustic DM or D&T setting.
    DMBzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #145
    ToddJoyride
    ain't got no shins

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    It's plenty relevant -- Dave writes most of DMB's best material on his own and lets the band fill in later. History has shown this, and it's further evidenced by the fact that Some Devil includes Dave's best writing in a decade.

The only album where Dave was "forced to write with producers" was Everyday. No one forced him to allow Batson or Cavallo to write; in fact, Cavallo didn't write any material with the band.

Writing and developing songs are two very different things. The basic foundation for a song -- the music structure and the lyrics -- is what counts as writing the song. Fills added later are irrelevant as far as writing is concerned, even if they're very relevant when it comes to completing or fine tuning something Dave has already written. There's a reason that so many DMB songs still sound great in an acoustic DM or D&T setting.
    exactly the same thing i was going to say
    Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM   #146
    gobias industry

Shows Seen: 26

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Does anybody remember Dave saying something along the lines of "There were other songs that were better but we chose these songs (to be on Big Whiskey) because they had LeRoi on them." I think that when Roi passed and they brought Coffin in they wrote a lot of material but when it came time to choosing the album they wanted to pick songs that had Roi on them.

Maybe they're moving so quickly because they're perfecting those songs that didn't make BW. This is certainly not a criticism on Roi, but I am extremely excited for a new CD that has Coffin as a writing factor.
    gobias industry is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #147
    DMBvol41

Shows Seen: 72

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

I'd be willing to bet that all new songs with Steve Lillywhite would be vastly better than:

Idea Of You
    Can't Stop
    Crazy Easy
    Blackjack
    Shotgun
    Granny
    Break Free
    Good Good Time
    Kill The King
    Sugar Will

I REALLY hope Blackjack is not on this album...

That looks boring and stale. Aside from Sugar Will...

Last edited by DMBvol41; 02-13-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    DMBvol41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #148
    gakm7

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMBvol41 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that all new songs with Steve Lillywhite would be vastly better than:

Idea Of You
    Can't Stop
    Crazy Easy
    Blackjack
    Shotgun
    Granny
    Break Free
    Good Good Time
    Kill The King
    Sugar Will

I REALLY hope Blackjack is not on this album...

That looks boring and stale. Aside from Sugar Will...
    I would honestly LOVE an album that had all those songs on it except for Blackjack and Can't Stop. Blackjack ain't written enough yet to be on an album and Can't Stop isn't good enough to be on an album

The rest of the list, except GGT, would fit on an album perfectly given they had decent lyrics on the recording. Yet, I would want GGT on the album just because it is a groovy jam. Or maybe make that a hidden track or a "filler jam song" like they did with ASTB, Deed Is Done, etc. on BTCS.
    gakm7 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-13-2012, 02:00 PM   #149
    Doofie27
    Is a filthy Poser

Shows Seen: 36

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Well, in my short time here at ants, I see one trend that has been reoccurring; "Uh oh, a NEW SONG?!? God it SUCKS."

The blackjack hate is really quite hilarious, as it goes hand in hand with the big whiskey hate that came before it. Now that Big Whiskey isn't the newest, people are starting to warm up to it. Before BW it was Stand Up.

(FYI I don't mind Blackjack, although If I heard it all three nights at the gorge, ala You and Me, I would grow to hate it. As it stands, i've seen it (blackjack)..... 3 or 4 times now.
    Old 02-13-2012, 02:07 PM   #150
    pele69

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doofie27 View Post
    Well, in my short time here at ants, I see one trend that has been reoccurring; "Uh oh, a NEW SONG?!? God it SUCKS."

The blackjack hate is really quite hilarious, as it goes hand in hand with the big whiskey hate that came before it. Now that Big Whiskey isn't the newest, people are starting to warm up to it. Before BW it was Stand Up.

(FYI I don't mind Blackjack, although If I heard it all three nights at the gorge, ala You and Me, I would grow to hate it. As it stands, i've seen it (blackjack)..... 3 or 4 times now.
    i dont mind blackjack either, but setlist variation is something everyone thinks they will do with more songs but in reality they stop playing older songs instead of changing songs every night...
    pele69 is offline   Reply With Quote