Warehouse/DMB has sold out. - Page 5 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #121
Lee3691

Shows Seen: 129

DMB Hub Stubs: 30

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Warehouse/DMB has sold out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davet7462 View Post
WTF? Any WH newbie who joined with any intention of actually getting pit tickets is delusional.

As for being a snub to senior members? I'll grant that's true for the ones who only request seats for shows they're going to. But way too many 'senior WH members' request for shows they have no intention of going to simply to 'scalp' those seats and make some money. That's b/s and a complete disservice to everybody else in the WH.
Obviously some Senior WHers scalp to make money. A lot of them have been caught and kicked out. What happens more though is they order tickets for freinds, which is allowed.
Lee3691 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 02-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #122
    canes101190
    No Worries

Shows Seen: 45

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah it isn't like the WH is this ultra-exclusive club. It's $35. For anyone.
    canes101190 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #123
    canes101190
    No Worries

Shows Seen: 45

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by davet7462 View Post
    WTF? Any WH newbie who joined with any intention of actually getting pit tickets is delusional.

As for being a snub to senior members? I'll grant that's true for the ones who only request seats for shows they're going to. But way too many 'senior WH members' request for shows they have no intention of going to simply to 'scalp' those seats and make some money. That's b/s and a complete disservice to everybody else in the WH.
    to all of this.

EDIT: and another to your sig!
    canes101190 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #124
    Lee3691

My Tour Central Stats

To me, the GA isn't just screwing senior members, but all members who are over 23. I am up front about half the time, and I love watching someone who loves the band and their music up front and close for the first time and teh different experience it is up there. A lot of those people first time beign up front is going to be in a GA setting, where in most venues it will not work so well. Part of the whole DMB experience at many venues is the tailgating. and if you get a GA ticket, that's not going to happen.
    Old 02-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #125
    MovinWINE2TEARs
    i was a monkey

Shows Seen: 39

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigeyedfish1979 View Post
    I think people are reading way too much in to this I'm sure people in the Warehouse will get the tickets they want or not too far off.
    meh... every time i request best available i get 5 rows from the back of the pavilion. and ive been a member since 01/2000.

I dont know why I'M still a member. I never get anything outta this damn lottery crap...(ok i got dave and tim tix in 03)... but i did request pit tickets for cincy--I wont get them-- in the hopes of possibly maybe getting close just once.

I love Deer Creek.
    MovinWINE2TEARs is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #126
    MovinWINE2TEARs
    i was a monkey

Shows Seen: 39

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 274041 View Post
    what the fuck are you talking about? I said with the intention of not having to deal with the fucking bull shit that goes on in the lawn. At least thats why I joined.

I love Deer Creek.
    MovinWINE2TEARs is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #127
    spoot388

Shows Seen: 94

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bafugama View Post
    All I have to say is fuck... Let me reiterate--FUCK you to all the little bitches who have been arguing for this as a great idea. I can not believe there are people who actually are saying that people who are senior WH members aren't entitled to more because of their seniority... Really? We're entitled to more because we've been, um... Pumping money into this band for numerous years... If there's one thing in the world that in fact DOES grant you an entitlement to something, it's having supported that thing financially for longer than other people. Get over ourselves?!?! Get the fuck over yourself, you douches.

I've put several thousand of dollars into this band over the years (if not tens of thousands) through tickets, WH fees, albums, etc... The one thing that should be provided to me by them/management is an upper hand over people who have not supported them in the same tax bracket as I have.

I have a hard time seeing this working out in the long run, because I think there's going to be fights/drug and alcohol abuse/general obnoxious behavior in these GA areas that will encourage DMB and management to get rid of it, hopefully after only this year's tour.

It's not right that people have been paying shit tons of money to this band for years upon years to reach this point where they can get good seats, and now they're getting pushed back. That's completely unfair.

Brian, I'm sorry about Hershey. For a place that has great shows almost annually in spite of the design, this rule change is almost a death sentance for it as a die-hard fan concert. I've been to Hershey more than any other venue to see this band, and this is terrible, terrible news. You should take a weekend vacation and travel somewhere else... I don't think Hershey is worth it with this rule in place.

1- i've paid several thousand dollars to this band too. you know how i get thanked for being a WH member since the day i discovered the band? i get section 202 row R. every douchebag elitist WH member should be required to sit back there so they can be thankful for the good seats they get that nobody else does.

2- are you REALLY bitching and moaning this much because you're getting "pushed back" from row D to row K? dude, shut the fuck up. its a difference of 20 feet. there's going to be 23,000 people sitting behind you who would LOVE to get the "shitty seats" you're going to get from the WH this year. "good" seats aren't just being 3 rows from the stage. if you think you "deserve" being in the first 5 rows every show and that the 12th row is too far back, then what you really deserve is a punch in the fucking mouth.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lee3691 View Post
    Obviously some Senior WHers scalp to make money. A lot of them have been caught and kicked out. What happens more though is they order tickets for freinds, which is allowed.
    but how many times are those friends newer WH members who won't get up close any other way than by having their friend order tickets for them? if they order for other older members, then ya thats bullshit, but i really don't see a problem with it if they are going to other WH members who usually get stuck in the back. unfortunately theres no way to tell who is getting what.
    spoot388 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #128
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator

Shows Seen: 117

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CrushGotMe View Post
    The band will get more fans and make more money. Plus, the GA pit is like what 5-8 rows at each venue? Are you really that mad over 5-8 rows?

Edit: And your logic doesn't promote more fans. If you love the band so much, stop being selfish and help promote the growth of the warehouse and the band. If someone wanted to join the warehouse, but knew they would never get good seats until you old guys gave up your membership, they wouldn't join, b/c you guys won't give up your membership. If you love the band so much, you should love them from the back or the front, if not, your just some poser. Years of paying or not, you haven't done anything more than plenty of younger fans, you were just lucky enough to join in 98, that shouldn't entitle you to anything.

This promotes band popularity, growth and making the entire DMB experience better. Act like a true fan.

You sure about that? I know some venues have pits that small, but...

Dallas doesn't have a regular pit. The entire lower level is folding chairs, so that entire lower level could be the GA pit.

Gorge's ENTIRE reserved section is folding chairs that could be removed to make a GA pit (I heard this is what they did for Phish this year) thus making the entire venue GA.

I agree, 5-7 rows isn't that big of a deal, but if they do what I think they're going to do at Dallas, it's going to be a fucking nightmare.
    Old 02-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #129
    MsEmilyNYC
    Dreaming Tree Hugger

Shows Seen: 91

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ExistenceNow View Post
    You sure about that? I know some venues have pits that small, but...

Dallas doesn't have a regular pit. The entire lower level is folding chairs, so that entire lower level could be the GA pit.

Gorge's ENTIRE reserved section is folding chairs that could be removed to make a GA pit (I heard this is what they did for Phish this year) thus making the entire venue GA.

I agree, 5-7 rows isn't that big of a deal, but if they do what I think they're going to do at Dallas, it's going to be a fucking nightmare.
    Based on the various seating charts that I've seen, Matthew, The Gorge is definitely NOT doing all GA in the reserved section.
    MsEmilyNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 04:31 PM   #130
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MsEmilyNYC View Post
    Based on the various seating charts that I've seen, Matthew, The Gorge is definitely NOT doing all GA in the reserved section.

That's good. I mean, reserved is no picnic there but it would be an absolute nightmare if they did it like they did for Phish.

edit: Just looked on WH and yea, the Pit looks pretty small on their seating chart.

Dallas seating chart doesn't even show a pit. It must still be the old one.

Last edited by ExistenceNow; 02-05-2010 at 04:34 PM.
    ExistenceNow is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #131
    Lee3691

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by spoot388 View Post
    but how many times are those friends newer WH members who won't get up close any other way than by having their friend order tickets for them? if they order for other older members, then ya thats bullshit, but i really don't see a problem with it if they are going to other WH members who usually get stuck in the back. unfortunately theres no way to tell who is getting what.
    Who cares if the person who is getting the tickets if they are in the WH or not, as long as they enjoy the show?

BTW, what you wrote in the post is just uninformed. Most older members (most, not all) don't sit close every show; on random seating nights, they could be anywhere.
    Old 02-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #132
    ExperienceJones
    Go Cougs!

Shows Seen: 60

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

I wouldn't count on the size of the pits in the seating charts being very accurate in terms of scale.
    ExperienceJones is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #133
    teknohed

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justink View Post
    this whole argument is stupid.

FACT: It is screwing over senior members

FACT: Non-senior members are happy and get a chance to get closer

FACT: It is a violation of the original Wh member "contract" stating: "Join the Warehouse Fan Community for the best seats in the house assigned by seniority membership" (wish i still had the email)

so, to the people happy about this change in ticketing policy, fine. we get that you're happy, we know why you're happy, we're happy for you. but don't try to snow us into thinking "this is good for the band! this is what the band wants! or it's not unfair to senior members, you'll still get good seats!" because that dog just ain't gonna hunt.

i seriously think the senior members need to pick a day and flood the Wh with phone calls all day long stating their displeasure. it won't change anything for this tour, but maybe it will keep this clusterfuck from happening in the future.

i can't wait til the tour starts and 85% of these people thinking GA is an awesome idea realize that it's going to be a warzone for good spots and a nightmare to get back to their spot after a piss/beer break and come back here whining about it.

also, be prepared for a sharp decline in the quality AND number of tapes. there may be a few shows that don't get taped at all.
    Word!
    As an 8 year member, I've only pulled lower pavillion ONCE out of 12 shows.
    All I want is the opportunity to get close to the band ONCE IN AWHILE. And I'm not some old elitist bastard that wants to just stand there. We dance our asses off at every show. Now I'm being told that if I pull GA, I have to get up there when doors open and just stand there for about 4 hours to secure a spot. I guess I can screw tailgating. If I wanted to be in a "pit" I'd go to a metal show. Good point about the tapers.

Last edited by teknohed; 02-05-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    teknohed is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #134
    ExistenceNow
    AM.org Moderator

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teknohed View Post
    Word!
    As an 8 year member, I've only pulled lower pavillion ONCE out of 12 shows.
    All I want is the opportunity to get close to the band ONCE IN AWHILE. And I'm not some old elitist bastard that wants to just stand there. We dance our asses off at every show. Now I'm being told that if I pull GA, I have to get up there when doors open and just stand there for about 4 hours to secure a spot. I guess I can screw tailgating. If I wanted to be in a "pit" I'd go to a metal show. Good point about the tapers.

Ouch. Do you only go to really popular venues like Alpine or SPAC?
    Old 02-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #135
    teknohed

My Tour Central Stats

Unfortunately, due to logistics (being from central WI), and having a family (money gets tight), my wife and I can only
    feasibly get to Alpine every year. And Madison (Kohl Center), once. I thought of trying MN this year.
    Old 02-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #136
    Jake

Shows Seen: 61

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

this is just me, being cynical, but I can't imagine they didn't do some sort of research on this before making the decision, and I would guess that a major factor in deciding to do this would be it would behoove fans.

For me, personally, I'm too old to do Standing Room Only GA (despite the fact that I stand for the show anyway), but if people want to do it, I think it'll be a good experience for fans.

At least that's what I'm thinking. And if it doesn't work, well, it doesn't work. Next year, it's back to the way it was. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. And talking with our European friends (which have GA on most shows), it was pretty successful there.
    Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #137
    bigeyedfish1979
    And in this moment.....

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rickyh24 View Post
    I'm just going to throw this out there. Just because someone is not in the warehouse does not mean they have not spent thousands on this band.
    Exactly.

Fuck elitist.
    bigeyedfish1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #138
    bigeyedfish1979
    And in this moment.....

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

2- are you REALLY bitching and moaning this much because you're getting "pushed back" from row D to row K? dude, shut the fuck up. its a difference of 20 feet. there's going to be 23,000 people sitting behind you who would LOVE to get the "shitty seats" you're going to get from the WH this year. "good" seats aren't just being 3 rows from the stage. if you think you "deserve" being in the first 5 rows every show and that the 12th row is too far back, then what you really deserve is a punch in the fucking mouth.

Bold best post ever. I'm using that as my signature if you don't mind.

Last edited by bigeyedfish1979; 02-05-2010 at 05:54 PM.
    Old 02-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #139
    spoot388

Shows Seen: 94

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lee3691 View Post
    Who cares if the person who is getting the tickets if they are in the WH or not, as long as they enjoy the show?

BTW, what you wrote in the post is just uninformed. Most older members (most, not all) don't sit close every show; on random seating nights, they could be anywhere.

what i meant was if its someone who has a 98 account already and they're still getting the amazing seats because they had a friend request the show too in case one of them gets denied, then thats bull. they're already getting great seats for the shows they get confirmed for, and then they have to go and be greedy.

if someone who is a 07 member has a friend who is a 98 member and asks for a ticket request to try to get close for once considering every other ticket they get is in the 200s, thats fine. i don't care about that because thats sharing the wealth. but when its 98 members requesting for each other so they can make sure they get amazing seats, then they're just greedy assholes.

EDIT - btw, random nights are like 1/3 shows. most of the shows they go to they're going to be close. they are 100% going to be close for HALF of the shows they get tickets for for 2 night stands.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    this is just me, being cynical, but I can't imagine they didn't do some sort of research on this before making the decision, and I would guess that a major factor in deciding to do this would be it would behoove fans.

For me, personally, I'm too old to do Standing Room Only GA (despite the fact that I stand for the show anyway), but if people want to do it, I think it'll be a good experience for fans.

At least that's what I'm thinking. And if it doesn't work, well, it doesn't work. Next year, it's back to the way it was. But I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. And talking with our European friends (which have GA on most shows), it was pretty successful there.

but haven't they always said that the europe crowds, while loud, were much more attentive and curtious? just because it worked over there doesn't mean it will here. there are probably going to be too many drunks trying to press up to the front who ruin the experience for everyone else. hershey is going to be a shit show, and scranton is probably going to be a mess down front too considering the "pit" is like half of the 100s. but even smaller, regular pits i can see there being some problems.

Quote:
    Bold best post ever. I'm using that as my signature if you don't mind.
    go right ahead

Last edited by spoot388; 02-05-2010 at 10:34 PM.
    spoot388 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #140
    Lee3691

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    what i meant was if its someone who has a 98 account already and they're still getting the amazing seats because they had a friend request the show too in case one of them gets denied, then thats bull. they're already getting great seats for the shows they get confirmed for, and then they have to go and be greedy.
    This is not being greedy, but good a strategy to make sure someone gets the best seats they can. There are some venues/shows where a lot of people request; if someone does get confirmed with 2 pairs of great seats, they sell them to another fan - which is okay, as long as they sell for face value. Through different reasons or another, I've ended up with more then 1 pair of great seats for a few shows, and one of my friends got really happy when they were sold at face.

Really the best advice I can give you to get better seats is to befriend people with a lot of senority. If you know 2-3 people who will order just one show for you with their account, you'll get some really good seats for multiple shows.
    Old 02-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #141
    oclon80

Shows Seen: 18

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

I have been lurking on these boards for a few years and I normally do not post much but wanted to add my two cents. I think we are all missing the point. This can be blamed more on the situation with Live Nation and Ticketmaster merging then the bands themselves. In the agreement they cannot raise prices so how do they make more money off the fans. It is very easy to do, remove the seats and have more people down in front where they can charge twice the amount of the lawn and fit in more people. The way I see it this year is a test. If they get the results they are looking for I am sure we will see more seats removed next year. We are not looking at big numbers this year but in a few years this could be a great money maker.

I am sure all of the venues are not part of this merger but I am sure they are playing follower the leader. I have been in the warehouse since 2001 and every year at Alpine I am in the 200 level. Not great but they work for me. This does not bother me either way but I am tired of ticketmaster finding ways to gouge the fans. Soon they will find ways to charge us by the song.
    oclon80 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2010, 09:13 AM   #142
    Beebz
    Tinnitus Victim

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bafugama View Post
    All I have to say is fuck... Let me reiterate--FUCK you to all the little bitches who have been arguing for this as a great idea. I can not believe there are people who actually are saying that people who are senior WH members aren't entitled to more because of their seniority... Really? We're entitled to more because we've been, um... Pumping money into this band for numerous years... If there's one thing in the world that in fact DOES grant you an entitlement to something, it's having supported that thing financially for longer than other people. Get over ourselves?!?! Get the fuck over yourself, you douches.

I've put several thousand of dollars into this band over the years (if not tens of thousands) through tickets, WH fees, albums, etc... The one thing that should be provided to me by them/management is an upper hand over people who have not supported them in the same tax bracket as I have.

I have a hard time seeing this working out in the long run, because I think there's going to be fights/drug and alcohol abuse/general obnoxious behavior in these GA areas that will encourage DMB and management to get rid of it, hopefully after only this year's tour.

It's not right that people have been paying shit tons of money to this band for years upon years to reach this point where they can get good seats, and now they're getting pushed back. That's completely unfair.

Brian, I'm sorry about Hershey. For a place that has great shows almost annually in spite of the design, this rule change is almost a death sentance for it as a die-hard fan concert. I've been to Hershey more than any other venue to see this band, and this is terrible, terrible news. You should take a weekend vacation and travel somewhere else... I don't think Hershey is worth it with this rule in place.
    Damn, dont think Ive seen you this fired up about,w ell, about anything on here.

Yeah, I really enjoy Hershey. Mainly because of its proximity to my house, and therefore, my bed, but we still usually get pretty good shows there (2005 and 2009 notwitstanding). Especially considering its a glorified football field with a stage at the end.

But this has just destroyed any chance of scoring a decent seat. Im not a Warehouse member so I would go through them anyway, but you can generally get 4-8 reserved seats by calling the Giant Center BO the day they go on sale. Now? Who the fuck cares--Ill just get whatever is left.

Finally, this year I have about 12-15 friends that actually want to go to the concert (mainly because Zac Brown is opening--that's central PA for ya) and we're all gonna have to slam in together and hope for a decent, um, spot. Having to choose between tailgating and getting a shitty spot is just awful in every possible way. Its not like there are alternatives. Its $80 GA, or its not worth going at all.

I realize this is specific to Hershey, but Hershey still counts and they should have evaluated each venue on a case-by-case basis before implementing a broad-based rule like this.
    Beebz is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #143
    npm352

My Tour Central Stats

I know this is a sensitive topic, but I will share my opinion. I am tired of ‘98 Warehouse members and their complaining. Why? Because this is the bottom line: Senority for seat location has not changed. You will still get GA pit if you have been pulling rows 1-3 for the past 10 years. If you want to be that close now you have to decide whether tailgating is more important than sitting close. If you want to get close and are willing to give up wearing your flip flops for tennis shoes and are willing to sit in line at the gate then you’ll get close. And you’ll be close with other fans, not just old rich people.

I have seen DMB very close at non-GA and front row center for three GA shows. I can tell you for a fact that the band is more into it for GA shows period. They are having more fun and are more fun to watch. If someone here thinks they play better music and have more fun playing in front of ˝ old people standing or sitting still the whole show they’re full of it. They feed off of the higher concentration of people near the stage who are into the music.

For the three GA shows, Piedmont, Memphis and Vanderbilt, I was in line before dark, all day and then beat everyone to the fence. I was surrounded by real fans who wanted to be there and it was sweet. Being close at normal non-GA shows is awesome, but not near as great.

’98 Warehouse members need to quit this argument that they deserve it because of the money they’ve put into the band. This is a terrible argument because plenty of people have put a lot of money in the band. If we take that logic then the 50 year olds who can buy Stubhub tickets for a $1000+ have more of a “right” to be there than you. You either discovered the band before others, or paid an extra (well spent) $35 dollars a year.

Forgive me for not being sensitive toward people who are bitching because even though they could still pull GA pit for every show they continue to complain because they have to show up earlier and not be able to tailgate for an extra couple of hours to be in the front. And, if they want actual seats they have to sit in row 6 or 7 instead of 1 or 2. And for this they will likely get better, higher energy shows where the band is more into it. Cry me a river.
    npm352 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #144
    noobert
    Bartender please...

Shows Seen: 24

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by npm352 View Post

I have seen DMB very close at non-GA and front row center for three GA shows. I can tell you for a fact that the band is more into it for GA shows period. They are having more fun and are more fun to watch. If someone here thinks they play better music and have more fun playing in front of ˝ old people standing or sitting still the whole show they’re full of it. They feed off of the higher concentration of people near the stage who are into the music.
    Just to jump into the argument....

I have been front row twice, once at red rocks and once at fenway. Both were warehouse upgrades. Ihave also been very close twice at ga shows (mile high music festival in '08 and des moines last summer). The band 's energy was NOT improved by the ga crowd, and I hated it. Can't drink, because if you leave to take a bathroom break you're hosed. Just my opinion though...
    Old 02-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #145
    DMBROX24

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

So I just read every post so far on this thread and thought I'd add to it. Warehouse members, yes this sucks for you. My parents were going to get me a membership a couple years back, but decided against it because when I went to get tickets at my home venue (HERSHEY), I got within the first 12 rows both times. Oh and because I work for Hershey, I will be able to get into the parking lots before all the fans. Hershey would suck if I didn't have this perk. And I can definitely see how shitty its gonna be tht day when every1 is forming the longest line known to man to get a good spot. But I am not complaining cuz this is my prime opportunity to get super-close, which does matter, I hate people who say it doesnt to them, theyre jst upset they never get to be.
    DMBROX24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #146
    justink

Shows Seen: 51

My Tour Central Stats

What's gonna happen when all you GA lovers get to the gates at 10am and wait for 8 hours, get in for a good spot, wait for another 2.5 hours until the band come on and someone shows up during the 3rd song late as hell and pushes right by you using what I call "the cute girl takes the lead and meathead shoves in behind her" method all the way to the front. And suddenly, your die hard 10 hour waiting ass is all of a sudden 20 rows back when you just watched the opener on the rail or close to it?

Btw, it's going to happen.
    justink is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #147
    bigeyedfish1979
    And in this moment.....

My Tour Central Stats

Think there will be fights in GA pit?
    Old 02-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #148
    DuckFan

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rickyh24 View Post
    The United States of America is not Europe.
    I think I heard the same thing on Fox News...
    Old 02-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #149
    RiotAct

Shows Seen: 47

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Think there will be fights in GA pit?
    nawwwwwwwwww

07.18.2019 - R.I.P. Last Stop jam/reprise
    RiotAct is offline   Reply With Quote