Painted Series Vol. 1 EP - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 09-29-2014, 01:19 PM   #61
dahpissah
She is sooo hot!

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Painted Series Vol. 1 EP

I have this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover.jpg (59.5 KB, 135 views)

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 01-23-2015, 01:34 PM   #62
    bustedstuff77
    Could I have been...

Shows Seen: 76

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Anyone know where I can get the audio to this? It's literally the only thing out there I don't have audio of that is Dave Matthews related. Thanks
    bustedstuff77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-23-2015, 01:36 PM   #63
    Hilly

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Have you reached out to Blenheim?

Hope they do this again.
    Old 05-25-2017, 01:36 PM   #64
    crashintonickdm
    Watching the wheels

Shows Seen: 81

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Based on instagram it looks like there's a volume 4 unless that's old.
    crashintonickdm is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #65
    JAMILL112

Shows Seen: 57

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by crashintonickdm View Post
    Based on instagram it looks like there's a volume 4 unless that's old.
    Looks new to me. Tracks are from Italy 2017 according to the cover art.
    Old 05-25-2017, 04:27 PM   #66
    DEMITRI

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

I love when they do this. A bottle of wine and some D&T is great I just wish they put more than 3 songs on there. Really hope we get Samurai Cop, Bismarck, and Fool to Think.
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-26-2017, 07:29 AM   #67
    DaveHead77
    Saw LS teased 2x n 2wks

Shows Seen: 31

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

LoVED the $50 bundle they did last time; got the poster framed & still wear the tshirt frequently. Love the 3 facial expressions. My non DMB friends tho, never know that that's Dave before I tell them ha.

Can't wait for this new one!
    Nashville '00, '04, ‘19, & ‘23, D&T 2x ‘17, Cincy '07 & ‘21, Charlotte '08, Louisville '08, Charlottesville N2 '09, ‘16, & N2 ‘18, Deer Creek N2 '09, DM in Nashville '10, Atlanta '10 - '12, '14 - '16, & ‘18 -‘19, ‘23, Raleigh ‘18 and ‘21 - ‘22, Memphis ‘19 & ‘23.
    DaveHead77 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-27-2017, 01:14 PM   #68
    DEMITRI

My Tour Central Stats

Track list:
    Little Thing>Jimi Thing (4/6/17)
    Minarets (4/7/17)
    Mercy (4/7/17)

In other words nothing noteworthy.... idk why they wouldn't at the very least give us Samurai Cop. I mean minarets is cool and I don't think we have a Dave and Tim mercy but still...
    Old 05-27-2017, 02:37 PM   #69
    Aforauer

Shows Seen: 35

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Was gonna buy just for the EP, buttttt they don't ship to CT
    Aforauer is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-30-2017, 08:50 AM   #70
    TMoore4075
    RIP LeRoi: 1961-2008

Shows Seen: 27

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Yeah I'm not gonna spend $50 for that.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fonzz41 View Post
    I am so jealous of the coyotes right now.
    TMoore4075 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-30-2017, 08:51 AM   #71
    bowa36

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Minarets cool
    Old 05-31-2017, 06:17 AM   #72
    djurzi

Shows Seen: 84

DMB Hub Stubs: 25

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ZackR View Post
    Has anyone actually received the disc yet? I'm out of town right now and just wondering if people are getting it...
    I should be getting it tomorrow or Friday.

djurzi is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-31-2017, 11:06 AM   #73
    MikeZimm

My Tour Central Stats

Mine just showed up so I gave it a listen. I've never been a fan of Little Thing and this recording isn't changing that opinion. Jimi, Minarets and Mercy are good but nothing outstanding or that we haven't heard before.
    Old 06-01-2017, 11:37 AM   #74
    Ripcord

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

10 people are getting an autographed copy as well
    Ripcord is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-01-2017, 12:25 PM   #75
    DEMITRI

My Tour Central Stats

This is bull shit. I ordered a bottle of wine that was 30 bucks and with shipping it came out to 55 dollars. I was able to enter the "FreeEP" promo code on their website during checkout and even called blenheim directly to confirm that I would be receiving the CD. I did the exact same thing last year with no problem. This year, I receive my wine with a hand written note saying "No CD (Shipping doesn't count toward $50)" which is seriously fucking annoying. I just called them and the lady (who suspiciously sounded exactly like the lady i originally talked to) was like yeah you should have received a CD if you were able to put the code in at check out. Anyways she said she would send me a CD regardless but literally took down no info except my last name and before I could question her she hung up. Basically what I'm asking is for those of you that have gotten it can you please send me these tracks cuz I highly doubt this lady is sending me a CD. It's three songs it won't take too much time to send them my way. Thanks in advance. Also heres proof that I bought the wine.
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg IMG_3122.jpg (67.2 KB, 37 views)
    Old 06-01-2017, 01:05 PM   #76
    MikeZimm

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEMITRI View Post
    This is bull shit. I ordered a bottle of wine that was 30 bucks and with shipping it came out to 55 dollars. I was able to enter the "FreeEP" promo code on their website during checkout and even called blenheim directly to confirm that I would be receiving the CD. I did the exact same thing last year with no problem. This year, I receive my wine with a hand written note saying "No CD (Shipping doesn't count toward $50)" which is seriously fucking annoying. I just called them and the lady (who suspiciously sounded exactly like the lady i originally talked to) was like yeah you should have received a CD if you were able to put the code in at check out. Anyways she said she would send me a CD regardless but literally took down no info except my last name and before I could question her she hung up. Basically what I'm asking is for those of you that have gotten it can you please send me these tracks cuz I highly doubt this lady is sending me a CD. It's three songs it won't take too much time to send them my way. Thanks in advance. Also heres proof that I bought the wine.
    They don't sell a shit ton of these so your last name is all they need to find your order (I know someone that works there).
    If you don't get the CD let me know and I'll get in touch with my friend and see what I can do.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Old 06-02-2017, 09:33 AM   #77
    DEMITRI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MikeZimm View Post
    They don't sell a shit ton of these so your last name is all they need to find your order (I know someone that works there).
    If you don't get the CD let me know and I'll get in touch with my friend and see what I can do.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Thanks for looking out but yeah I just called again just to make sure and the person I spoke to said there is nothing being sent to me that she can see and that a supervisor (?) would need to approve her sending me a CD. Like first of all I called and made sure this would be ok and they said yes, second of all I did the exact same thing last year (she even looked up my previous years order and saw I got the CD) and third of all, who in their right mind would spend 50 bucks on wine/merchandise that comes out to about 90 bucks with shipping just for a 3 song CD cuz lets be honest the majority of the people buying stuff are doing it for the unreleased tracks. Anyways as I mentioned in my initial post I would really appreciate it if someone could at the very least send me the tracks cuz thats basically the only reason I spent 50 bucks in the first place the wine isn't really anything extraordinary anyways (although their painted white is actually pretty good and I don't really like white wine).
    Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 AM   #78
    robby_idol

Shows Seen: 14

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    In most any other store, tax/shipping don't count toward discounts or bonus freebies. A $30 bottle of wine does not equal a $50 required purchase for the bonus CD. If they sent it to you before, you got lucky. You need to spend $50+ in retail, not shipping. Just try that at any other store when coupons come up, trust me, they'll say the same thing.
    robby_idol is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #79
    DEMITRI

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by robby_idol View Post
    In most any other store, tax/shipping don't count toward discounts or bonus freebies. A $30 bottle of wine does not equal a $50 required purchase for the bonus CD. If they sent it to you before, you got lucky. You need to spend $50+ in retail, not shipping. Just try that at any other store when coupons come up, trust me, they'll say the same thing.
    Yeah I know I totally get that but the reason I'm pisssed is because it happened the first time AND I called to confirm that I would be getting the disc. Like at the end of the day if they told me that I probably would have ended up buying more stuff, it's just a dumb mistake and I'm pissed cuz I wanna hear those songs...
    Old 06-02-2017, 01:19 PM   #80
    robby_idol

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Yeah I know I totally get that but the reason I'm pisssed is because it happened the first time AND I called to confirm that I would be getting the disc. Like at the end of the day if they told me that I probably would have ended up buying more stuff, it's just a dumb mistake and I'm pissed cuz I wanna hear those songs...
    I hear you. Not surprisingly, any organization involved with selling/shipping DMB products is a shit show.
    Old 06-02-2017, 03:01 PM   #81
    lilant420

Shows Seen: 99

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

I will be calling to complain as well - in the past (as well as this time) myself and a few others have done a batch order to save on shipping. Our total was over $300.00 and we got ONE cd. Years prior, it was every $50.00 got a cd. Grrr!!!

Last edited by lilant420; 06-02-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    lilant420 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-02-2017, 06:48 PM   #82
    robby_idol

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilant420 View Post
    I will be calling to complain as well - in the past (as well as this time) myself and a few others have done a batch order to save on shipping. Our total was over $300.00 and we got ONE cd. Years prior, it was every $50.00 got a cd. Grrr!!!
    Is this your first time shopping? By "batch order" you mean that you and your buddies placed ONE order of the items you all wanted and assumed you'd get MULTIPLE cds for it?

From the Blenheim website:

"Yours free with any purchase of $50 or more..."

Doesn't matter if you spent $3,000 -- you're getting one disc, bud. I don't know why these things are confusing people.
    Old 06-02-2017, 07:37 PM   #83
    DEMITRI

My Tour Central Stats

^i agree that that's not something you should have been confused by. In no scenario would every fifty bucks get you a copy of the disc. My problem, however, was legit only because I called them and they actually told me that shipping counts towards the fifty bucks (which I understand is literally unheard of in any other situation) but yeah I actually did get them to ship me a CD (I called again) and the lady said it's already on its way which is cool.
    Old 06-02-2017, 09:29 PM   #84
    lilant420

Shows Seen: 99

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by robby_idol View Post
    Is this your first time shopping? By "batch order" you mean that you and your buddies placed ONE order of the items you all wanted and assumed you'd get MULTIPLE cds for it?

From the Blenheim website:

"Yours free with any purchase of $50 or more..."

Doesn't matter if you spent $3,000 -- you're getting one disc, bud. I don't know why these things are confusing people.
    Two things.

One I am not your bud, pal.
    Two, if you knew how to read I clearly said we have done this the last few years and always got a cd for every $50.00. Call me a idiot all you want but I know I'll get the CDs in the end for everyone. 👍
    lilant420 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2017, 07:32 AM   #85
    Mateo2k

Shows Seen: 91

DMB Hub Stubs: 23

My Tour Central Stats

1 - this disc is incredible. Love it.

2 - a lot of people in this thread sound awful.
    Mateo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-03-2017, 09:08 AM   #86
    robby_idol

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilant420 View Post
    Two things.

One I am not your bud, pal.
    Two, if you knew how to read I clearly said we have done this the last few years and always got a cd for every $50.00. Call me a idiot all you want but I know I'll get the CDs in the end for everyone. ��
    ...But what if I'm not your pal, bud? PARADOX!

I didn't call you an idiot, but I do think there's some serious leaps of expectation involved with this purchasing style. You guys win because any store related to DMB is clearly run with incompetence, so for every WH member that never gets their annual package, there's situations like this where people get more than they deserve.

Whatever, enjoy your discs.
    Old 06-05-2017, 01:09 PM   #87
    Ripcord

DMB Hub Stubs: 0

My Tour Central Stats

Does anyone have a HQ/Scan of the artwork for 4? Thanks
    Ripcord is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #88
    DEMITRI

My Tour Central Stats

Not exactly HD but heres the cover art
    Attached Images
    File Type: jpg PaintedSeries4.jpg (56.5 KB, 45 views)
    Old 06-07-2017, 11:59 AM   #89
    smulhern19

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 19

My Tour Central Stats

Painted Series Vol. 1 EP

Scanned image of the front

IMG_9678.JPG