DC Cinematic/TV Marthaverse Fandom (DCUc) - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > alternativefactsC


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 03:43 PM   #61
javierm27
 
javierm27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
Posts: 11,227

Shows Seen: 14
Send a message via AIM to javierm27

Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/...75580962242561

Just saw this, too. Looks like Joker will have decently-long hair, at least not the really short military-style look we've seen in the comics recently. Maybe something akin to the Arkham video games?
Man, so excited about this, and yes, I think you are right.
javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 03-02-2015, 03:54 PM   #62
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Joker's laugh already done by Leto?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2y1MLTBlUw
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #63
    fridge112887
     
    fridge112887's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Chicago suburbs
    Posts: 6,067

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=116207
    __________________
    Grant
    fridge112887 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 02:46 PM   #64
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    One more year! Really hope we get a trailer soon, but I have to admit, I love the secrecy that is currently going on with the DC movies.
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #65
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by javierm27 View Post
    One more year! Really hope we get a trailer soon, but I have to admit, I love the secrecy that is currently going on with the DC movies.
    A trailer? Has production even begun? haha, I don't think we'll see a teaser trailer until maybe sometime this summer. He is going to be awesome as The Joker. I hope this isn't the reverse of Heath Ledger. Everyone thought he was going to suck when they first heard about it, and then he was amazing. I'd hate for us to expect to see the next best Joker and Leto blows it. I don't think that's what will happen, but stranger things have happened.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 04:11 PM   #66
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    A trailer? Has production even begun? haha, I don't think we'll see a teaser trailer until maybe sometime this summer. He is going to be awesome as The Joker. I hope this isn't the reverse of Heath Ledger. Everyone thought he was going to suck when they first heard about it, and then he was amazing. I'd hate for us to expect to see the next best Joker and Leto blows it. I don't think that's what will happen, but stranger things have happened.
    If you have seen Leto's movies you should have no doubt he will own this part. His acting range is incredible, and with Ayers writing and directing, I have no doubt about it whatsoever. He is the perfect guy to helm the Suicide Squad.

    In regards to the trailer, I was more referring to Batman v Superman, and that we are getting close to the one year mark for that release date.
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 05:22 PM   #67
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by javierm27 View Post
    If you have seen Leto's movies you should have no doubt he will own this part. His acting range is incredible, and with Ayers writing and directing, I have no doubt about it whatsoever. He is the perfect guy to helm the Suicide Squad.

    In regards to the trailer, I was more referring to Batman v Superman, and that we are getting close to the one year mark for that release date.
    I think Leto is going to own that role. I'm very interested to see what he does with it. Where do you go with that character now? He has to follow Nicholson and Ledger...that's a daunting task right there.

    I thought you were talking about Suicide Squad haha. Yeah, I'm really anxious to see somethign for BvS.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 05:56 PM   #68
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Boom!

    http://batman-news.com/2015/03/05/ja...en-joker-hair/
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 07:42 PM   #69
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Definitely should be following David Ayer if you're on Twitter.

    https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies

    ‏@DavidAyerMovies
    Canon #skwad - The DC universe is too rich to go very far astray.
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #70
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    David Ayer @DavidAyerMovies Feb 4
    The case of Harley Quinn: Her madness defines her. Is she mad because of WHO she loves or because she loves him so much? #skwad
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #71
    chadizzy1
    Plane Recovery Expert
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 32,389

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Photo of Melissa Benoist in Supergirl duds: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/03...t-as-supergirl
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube
    2017: Alabama, Nashville X2

    Current 2017 Rumors Post (Updated 27 January 2017)
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-06-2015, 06:09 PM   #72
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Photo of Melissa Benoist in Supergirl duds: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/03...t-as-supergirl
    I've never seen this girl act before, but on looks alone I am absolutely in love with this girl. I have to say I'm getting a little tired of the lack of color in superhero outfits these days. I think Marvel has shown you can throw a little color in it and still be taken seriously. Despite that it looks pretty good. Seriously, major crush on this girl LOL.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-12-2015, 09:11 PM   #73
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Anyone watch Throne of Atlantis? I really dug it. Not a fan of the fact that they are including Shazam in the DC Animated features. I just don't really like that character. Weird not hearing Kevin Conroy voice Batman. I don't like the guy they got. I'm was awesome.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-13-2015, 11:50 AM   #74
    clayj41
     
    clayj41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Posts: 60,116

    Shows Seen: 34

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Updated news on the Joker's appearance:

    http://collider.com/suicide-squad-jo...earance-rumor/
    __________________
    a rush | a glance | a touch | a dance
    clayj41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-13-2015, 12:12 PM   #75
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by clayj41 View Post
    Updated news on the Joker's appearance:

    http://collider.com/suicide-squad-jo...earance-rumor/
    Weird, when I heard Jared Leto as The Joker I immediately pictured the one from Dark Knight Returns. Cool to see that may be playing out.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-13-2015, 12:45 PM   #76
    junior94
    not a unique snowflake
     
    junior94's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Location: City Of Angels/City Of Brotherly Love
    Posts: 30,486

    Shows Seen: 2
    Send a message via AIM to junior94 Send a message via Yahoo to junior94

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by clayj41 View Post
    Updated news on the Joker's appearance:

    http://collider.com/suicide-squad-jo...earance-rumor/

    They better be careful with this, just that it seems like they're building so much anticipation specifically into Leto here and how/what his Joker will be above anything else, if they miss the mark even a little...

    btw I've now officially finished up with the commentaries that Kevin Smith has been doing (along with the one other Mark dude from the Smodcast stuff) of all the pre-Nolan Batmans, the one for Batman & Robin's been on youtube for about a month and I listened to it this past week. They wind up being in very different contexts of course, but there's no denying there are certain details that Nolan had in his films where Schumacher "did first" technically, it's funny to hear Smith point them out. like Batman fighting Bane on a catwalk in an underground area, etc... that type of thing. However he also notes, that while George Clooney has long gladly took the responsibility for killing the Batman franchise, but Smith is still confident he'd be a great choice for the role if actually given a good script. That he'd love to see Clooney star in a Dark Knight Returns live action adaptation. But we all know if anything even close to that were to actually happen, it'd much more likely be Michael Keaton (and that would be more wanted by fans). but I don't disagree that Clooney could be a pretty cool BW/Batman with a quality story.
    __________________
    Kevin

    "Ohh, why do my actions have consequences?!?!" - Homer J. Simpson
    junior94 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-13-2015, 03:03 PM   #77
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by junior94 View Post
    They better be careful with this, just that it seems like they're building so much anticipation specifically into Leto here and how/what his Joker will be above anything else, if they miss the mark even a little...

    btw I've now officially finished up with the commentaries that Kevin Smith has been doing (along with the one other Mark dude from the Smodcast stuff) of all the pre-Nolan Batmans, the one for Batman & Robin's been on youtube for about a month and I listened to it this past week. They wind up being in very different contexts of course, but there's no denying there are certain details that Nolan had in his films where Schumacher "did first" technically, it's funny to hear Smith point them out. like Batman fighting Bane on a catwalk in an underground area, etc... that type of thing. However he also notes, that while George Clooney has long gladly took the responsibility for killing the Batman franchise, but Smith is still confident he'd be a great choice for the role if actually given a good script. That he'd love to see Clooney star in a Dark Knight Returns live action adaptation. But we all know if anything even close to that were to actually happen, it'd much more likely be Michael Keaton (and that would be more wanted by fans). but I don't disagree that Clooney could be a pretty cool BW/Batman with a quality story.
    I started listening to the Batman and Robin podcast, but I fell asleep. I thought some of those notes about "Schumacher did it first" were pretty funny. I did learn from this podcast that Gossip Gerty was Bob Kane's wife and that's why she's in Batman Returns, Forever and B&R. Didn't realize that. It really is funny to see how the Batman franchise went from Batman all the way to Batman and Robin. What a drastic difference. Commisioner Gordon is a joke in the last two. I did like Batman Forever though.

    That would be pretty interesting if they got Keaton back to play an older Batman and get Tim Burton to direct Dark Knight Returns. That would be wicked cool to see them try that.

    Speaking of podcasts, I've been looking for good Comic Book podcasts that aren't Fatman on Batman. Only so much Kevin Smith I can take. On my drive home from NH Monday I found a pretty decent Superman podcast. The New 52 Adventures of Superman talk all about the New 52 issues in detail. I really enjoyed the first couple podcasts. As I find Grant Morrison confusing, these are somewhat helpful to make sense of them. I also found "How Did This Get Made" which is a podcast featuring Rafi and Andre from The League. They talk about really bad movies. They did one for Green Lantern, Superman III and Batman and Robin. I found them all to be pretty funny.

    Any other good comic book podcasts? I tried to start listening to The Weekly Planet, but I didn't realy enjoy it. Their conversations didn't really go anywhere. It was basically an hour or more of them just joking around.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-13-2015, 03:16 PM   #78
    junior94
    not a unique snowflake
     
    junior94's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Location: City Of Angels/City Of Brotherly Love
    Posts: 30,486

    Shows Seen: 2
    Send a message via AIM to junior94 Send a message via Yahoo to junior94

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post
    I started listening to the Batman and Robin podcast, but I fell asleep. I thought some of those notes about "Schumacher did it first" were pretty funny. I did learn from this podcast that Gossip Gerty was Bob Kane's wife and that's why she's in Batman Returns, Forever and B&R. Didn't realize that. It really is funny to see how the Batman franchise went from Batman all the way to Batman and Robin. What a drastic difference. Commisioner Gordon is a joke in the last two. I did like Batman Forever though.

    That would be pretty interesting if they got Keaton back to play an older Batman and get Tim Burton to direct Dark Knight Returns. That would be wicked cool to see them try that.

    Speaking of podcasts, I've been looking for good Comic Book podcasts that aren't Fatman on Batman. Only so much Kevin Smith I can take. On my drive home from NH Monday I found a pretty decent Superman podcast. The New 52 Adventures of Superman talk all about the New 52 issues in detail. I really enjoyed the first couple podcasts. As I find Grant Morrison confusing, these are somewhat helpful to make sense of them. I also found "How Did This Get Made" which is a podcast featuring Rafi and Andre from The League. They talk about really bad movies. They did one for Green Lantern, Superman III and Batman and Robin. I found them all to be pretty funny.

    Any other good comic book podcasts? I tried to start listening to The Weekly Planet, but I didn't realy enjoy it. Their conversations didn't really go anywhere. It was basically an hour or more of them just joking around.

    I'd be super into seeing Michael Keaton star in a straight up Dark Knight Returns movie, but at this point no way in hell do I trust Tim Burton to be the one to lead it.
    __________________
    Kevin

    "Ohh, why do my actions have consequences?!?!" - Homer J. Simpson
    junior94 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-13-2015, 03:55 PM   #79
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by junior94 View Post
    I'd be super into seeing Michael Keaton star in a straight up Dark Knight Returns movie, but at this point no way in hell do I trust Tim Burton to be the one to lead it.
    It'll never happen anyway, especially with the new onslaught of DC movies heading our way. I really don't think we'll ever see a Dark Knight Returns movie in our lifetime. I think Dark Knight Rises, Dawn of Justice and the animated Dark Knight Returns is as close as we'll get. I'm cool with that. I like the idea of not having a movie completely based on the graphic novel, but takes elements from it and gives us more then a rehash of a story we already know.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 03-16-2015, 08:16 PM   #80
    clayj41
     
    clayj41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Posts: 60,116

    Shows Seen: 34

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Batman's rumored connection to the Suicide Squad:

    http://collider.com/suicide-squad-batman-connection/
    __________________
    a rush | a glance | a touch | a dance
    clayj41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-09-2015, 09:05 PM   #81
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    The Lego Movie guys are working on the upcoming Flash movie!! Everything is awesome!

    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=118415
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #82
    TwoStep2888
     
    TwoStep2888's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2004
    Location: WI
    Posts: 53,078

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Lord and Miller are great, Flash movie by them would be a must-see.
    __________________
    twitter | Prompter Crew 2004-life
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    TwoStepnumbers is the best. he brings all his equipment on the bus. You can't fuck with that guy.
    seatbelts.
    TwoStep2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-09-2015, 10:49 PM   #83
    fridge112887
     
    fridge112887's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Chicago suburbs
    Posts: 6,067

    Shows Seen: 13

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=118427

    I feel like Marvel is very up front with their characters whereas DC cock-teases us like this. Even though the trailer for BvS is complete, and has been for some time now, we have to wait until mid May.
    __________________
    Grant
    fridge112887 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2015, 08:06 AM   #84
    M. Steng
    Do you bleed? You will.
     
    M. Steng's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: CT
    Posts: 6,847

    Shows Seen: 20

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    I mean, I don't mind it. It makes it that much more exciting when something does leak. If we don't get a full shot of Leto as Joker before the film, it's going to be that much more satisfying when you finally do scratch that itch and see it in theaters. Marvel just throws everything out at you leaving very little intrigue. Like Vision, for example: they could have really teased that character and made his appearance much more mysterious. We got a small glimpse of him at the end of the trailer that came out last month, which was cool, but then they went ahead and released a full-scale look into the character on a new poster featuring all the heroes. Definitely not as satisfying as far as an intrigue level.

    That's why I still think Marvel is aimed more toward kids. Their whole marketing strategy is the "look what we've released now, come see the movie!" I hope DC continues with not revealing as much as the movies approach so that the excitement is at a breaking point by the time the movie comes out. The slow-burn reward, not instant gratification, is what excites me for a movie.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Useliteski View Post
    you consistently come off one of the worst posters on ants.

    just wanted to let you know.
    M. Steng is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2015, 09:37 AM   #85
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by javierm27 View Post
    The Lego Movie guys are working on the upcoming Flash movie!! Everything is awesome!

    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=118415
    My hopes are high for The Flash. I have been wanting a Flash movie since the TV series ended after one season.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by M. Steng View Post
    I mean, I don't mind it. It makes it that much more exciting when something does leak. If we don't get a full shot of Leto as Joker before the film, it's going to be that much more satisfying when you finally do scratch that itch and see it in theaters. Marvel just throws everything out at you leaving very little intrigue. Like Vision, for example: they could have really teased that character and made his appearance much more mysterious. We got a small glimpse of him at the end of the trailer that came out last month, which was cool, but then they went ahead and released a full-scale look into the character on a new poster featuring all the heroes. Definitely not as satisfying as far as an intrigue level.

    That's why I still think Marvel is aimed more toward kids. Their whole marketing strategy is the "look what we've released now, come see the movie!" I hope DC continues with not revealing as much as the movies approach so that the excitement is at a breaking point by the time the movie comes out. The slow-burn reward, not instant gratification, is what excites me for a movie.


    As hard as it may be to wait, it really does pay off in the end.
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2015, 10:56 AM   #86
    chadizzy1
    Plane Recovery Expert
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 32,389

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Working title for the Arrow/Flash spinoff is reportedly "The Atom", so it may focus on Brandon Routh's character more than the rest
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube
    2017: Alabama, Nashville X2

    Current 2017 Rumors Post (Updated 27 January 2017)
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #87
    KevinTH
    KevinTH5
     
    KevinTH's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2002
    Posts: 6,549

    Shows Seen: 30

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Working title for the Arrow/Flash spinoff is reportedly "The Atom", so it may focus on Brandon Routh's character more than the rest


    I really dig his character, so I'm cool with that. Is this supposed to start airing next fall?
    KevinTH is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2015, 11:21 AM   #88
    chadizzy1
    Plane Recovery Expert
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 32,389

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KevinTH View Post


    I really dig his character, so I'm cool with that. Is this supposed to start airing next fall?
    I like his character too, it's really grown on me. I know a lot of people don't due to him not being too close to the comic character, but I think the revision of the character is working well on TV
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube
    2017: Alabama, Nashville X2

    Current 2017 Rumors Post (Updated 27 January 2017)
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-10-2015, 12:24 PM   #89
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fridge112887 View Post
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=118427

    I feel like Marvel is very up front with their characters whereas DC cock-teases us like this. Even though the trailer for BvS is complete, and has been for some time now, we have to wait until mid May.
    I don't know how accurate that is. Junkie XL just mentioned that they just finished doing the score for the trailer. So I don't think you are correct on that assumption. There were rumors that it was ready, but it doesn't seem like those were right.

    http://batman-news.com/2015/04/03/ju...erman-trailer/
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-14-2015, 08:07 PM   #90
    javierm27
     
    javierm27's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: North Hollywood, Ca.
    Posts: 11,227

    Shows Seen: 14
    Send a message via AIM to javierm27

    Re: DC Cinematic/TV Universe Fandom (DCUc)

    No idea what to believe, but this is out there right now. It's from Latino Review so 50/50 chance.

    http://www.latino-review.com/news/ba...s-more-details

    According to our own El Mayimbe, director Zack Snyder will release five seconds from the teaser trailer of the film this coming Thursday at 9AM PST, just before the Star Wars: The Force Awakens panel at Star Wars Celebration. After that you will be able to sign up (link will be provided) and check out the full trailer on Monday April 20th at whatever theater is listed at the sign up. Basically something like what The Amazing Spider-Man 2 did a few years ago.

    While talking to El Mayimbe over the phone I also found out that the trailer will now be attached to Avengers: Age of Ultron.
    javierm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Matt's Twitter
    Jake's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter