2018 Tour - Coming over from the UK - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 03-21-2017, 01:19 PM   #1
noswad2000

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

2018 Tour - Coming over from the UK

Hi

So last night my wife missed Dave & Tim in London due to starting a new job. I decided to take the trip on my own to London from Manchester, as tickets and hotel was booked and I had the time of work. I sent her a picture and a video of the gig, as the seats was good, 5th from the front.

I got home today and we have discussed, potentially going to the USA next year and catching a few shows. I really want to do the Gorge shows all 3 nights, preferably. (hopefully be able to get another 1 or 2 in as well).

My question is, are the Gorge shows on the same weekend every year? how easy is it to get tickets to the Gorge?.

Obviously I'm not going to book tickets and make plans, until the tour is official, but I am going to start drawing up preliminary plans and start saving.

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 03-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
    Cscottrun

Shows Seen: 99

DMB Hub Stubs: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2018 Tour - Coming over from the UK

Quote:
    Originally Posted by noswad2000 View Post
    Hi

So last night my wife missed Dave & Tim in London due to starting a new job. I decided to take the trip on my own to London from Manchester, as tickets and hotel was booked and I had the time of work. I sent her a picture and a video of the gig, as the seats was good, 5th from the front.

I got home today and we have discussed, potentially going to the USA next year and catching a few shows. I really want to do the Gorge shows all 3 nights, preferably. (hopefully be able to get another 1 or 2 in as well).

My question is, are the Gorge shows on the same weekend every year? how easy is it to get tickets to the Gorge?.

Obviously I'm not going to book tickets and make plans, until the tour is official, but I am going to start drawing up preliminary plans and start saving.
    This thread will be very helpful to you: https://www.antsmarching.org/forum/s...d.php?t=334123

I believe historically, always the same weekend, Labor Day.
    Closed Thread