*** Official Nashville D&T 2017 *** - Page 5 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2017, 10:47 PM   #121
OneLove41
Monkey See Monkey Do
 
OneLove41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 545

Shows Seen: 10

Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialkd24 View Post
DMB wouldn't play a full band show at a 6,800-seat amphitheater.
couldn't find the 2016 stats, but was there that many people at the little rock show? I was there, the whole top section was closed off. Mumford and sons had a packed house two weeks prior. My point is, numbers are declining and also, they could easily pull a two nighter in a place like Nashville. Centrally located for a lot of people
__________________
"I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 01-17-2017, 10:48 PM   #122
    Carter's Stick
     
    Join Date: May 2012
    Location: Middle Tennessee
    Posts: 157

    Shows Seen: 6

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Man I would love to see DMB in Nashville. It's been a dream of mine since I've been a fan. They could easily play at Vandy's stadium again, I think Ascend is too small for them but if they can manage it I would undoubtedly go. It's a great amphitheater.
    Carter's Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 10:59 PM   #123
    specialkd24
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: Nashville, Tenn.
    Posts: 1,206

    Shows Seen: 40
    Send a message via AIM to specialkd24

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    couldn't find the 2016 stats, but was there that many people at the little rock show? I was there, the whole top section was closed off. Mumford and sons had a packed house two weeks prior. My point is, numbers are declining and also, they could easily pull a two nighter in a place like Nashville. Centrally located for a lot of people
    I think DMB could sell out 3 nights at Ascend. I just think management is greedy and wouldn't do it. That is why they haven't played a show here in 8 years (I know Ascend is only 3 years old).

    I use to live in Colorado and always wanted Red Rocks, but was only lucky that one year. They could sell 28,000 seats for 3 nights, or go somewhere else and get 45,000 for those 3 nights.
    specialkd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 11:06 PM   #124
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by specialkd24 View Post
    I think DMB could sell out 3 nights at Ascend. I just think management is greedy and wouldn't do it. That is why they haven't played a show here in 8 years (I know Ascend is only 3 years old).

    I use to live in Colorado and always wanted Red Rocks, but was only lucky that one year. They could sell 28,000 seats for 3 nights, or go somewhere else and get 45,000 for those 3 nights.
    again, I don't really know the stats, so will not act like I know what I'm talking about. However, I think its been clear that attendance has been down in a majority of locations/venues. Bridgestone could hold them easily, I still believe there is a good amount of interest in a band like DMB in city like Nashville. I know DMB translates to summertime and amphitheathres to most of us, but if thats what it takes to get them back around my neck of the woods, I'm in
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 11:28 PM   #125
    specialkd24
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: Nashville, Tenn.
    Posts: 1,206

    Shows Seen: 40
    Send a message via AIM to specialkd24

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    again, I don't really know the stats, so will not act like I know what I'm talking about. However, I think its been clear that attendance has been down in a majority of locations/venues. Bridgestone could hold them easily, I still believe there is a good amount of interest in a band like DMB in city like Nashville. I know DMB translates to summertime and amphitheathres to most of us, but if thats what it takes to get them back around my neck of the woods, I'm in
    Me too. They played Louisville during the Winter Tour a few years ago. I wish they would have played Bridgestone.
    specialkd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 11:41 PM   #126
    Floyd47
     
    Floyd47's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Posts: 2,150

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dontdrink36 View Post
    The very distant future. They can still play much bigger sheds.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by specialkd24 View Post
    DMB wouldn't play a full band show at a 6,800-seat amphitheater.
    While I agree with these posts, isn't the Greek Theatre in Berkeley only 8,000ish capacity? But at the Greek all the tickets were GA and were $85 like reserved seats / pit at other venues.
    __________________
    -Jeff
    Floyd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 11:49 PM   #127
    chadizzy1
    Plane Recovery Expert
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 32,406

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    couldn't find the 2016 stats, but was there that many people at the little rock show? I was there, the whole top section was closed off. Mumford and sons had a packed house two weeks prior. My point is, numbers are declining and also, they could easily pull a two nighter in a place like Nashville. Centrally located for a lot of people
    Our venue in LR has a total capacity of 18,000. Not sure what it is with the top closed off, though. But it definitely wasn't full there.
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube
    2017: Alabama, Nashville X2

    Current 2017 Rumors Post (Updated 27 January 2017)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justink View Post
    I don't mind opposing view points. But I don't go seek them out. They're usually blasted in my face like a hot load.
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 12:23 AM   #128
    mHeiser92
     
    mHeiser92's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Iowa
    Posts: 1,535

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    I usually always get pairs to shows, either finding someone to tag along before the show or selling the extras and riding solo if I have to. Really considering just requesting singles both nights and not worrying about it.

    I'm sure I can find enough trouble to get into in Nashville all on my own...
    __________________
    2017: D&T Nashville x2
    mHeiser92 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 12:42 AM   #129
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mHeiser92 View Post
    I usually always get pairs to shows, either finding someone to tag along before the show or selling the extras and riding solo if I have to. Really considering just requesting singles both nights and not worrying about it.

    I'm sure I can find enough trouble to get into in Nashville all on my own...
    Requesting doubles for both as well. Iknow it won't happen and will end up buying 2 tickets for both shows regardless. Let me know what ya get, we can work somethin out possibly
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 12:53 AM   #130
    mHeiser92
     
    mHeiser92's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Iowa
    Posts: 1,535

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    Requesting doubles for both as well. Iknow it won't happen and will end up buying 2 tickets for both shows regardless. Let me know what ya get, we can work somethin out possibly
    You're requesting pairs for both nights but going solo? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post
    __________________
    2017: D&T Nashville x2
    mHeiser92 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 07:41 AM   #131
    UCFish
    Mr. Hospitality (Glow)
     
    Join Date: Sep 2003
    Location: Tampa Bay
    Posts: 24,500

    Shows Seen: 149
    Send a message via AIM to UCFish

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    couldn't find the 2016 stats, but was there that many people at the little rock show? I was there, the whole top section was closed off. Mumford and sons had a packed house two weeks prior. My point is, numbers are declining and also, they could easily pull a two nighter in a place like Nashville. Centrally located for a lot of people


    dMb is nowhere near the draw that they once were. I don't see why they could not do a full band show at something this size.
    __________________
    Nacho Boy
    151 shows and counting
    WhT campaigner. In memory of shiny tape and misappropriated funds
    UCFish is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 09:32 AM   #132
    wxdudes
     
    wxdudes's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2005
    Location: elvisland
    Posts: 734

    Shows Seen: 49
    Send a message via AIM to wxdudes

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    It would three in a row, but wonder if they play Friday night, May 5, in Memphis, at Beale Street Music Festival. Doubtful.
    __________________
    SKOOOOOOOLLLLLL!
    wxdudes is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 10:05 AM   #133
    DeuceStep
     
    DeuceStep's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Philly
    Posts: 597

    Shows Seen: 74

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    I am wondering if they will add a night at The Ryman. Hopeful, but doubtful.
    __________________
    2017 - Nashville x2 & Philly x2
    DeuceStep is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #134
    chadizzy1
    Plane Recovery Expert
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 32,406

    Shows Seen: 39

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeuceStep View Post
    I am wondering if they will add a night at The Ryman. Hopeful, but doubtful.
    That is where they should have booked in the first place
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube
    2017: Alabama, Nashville X2

    Current 2017 Rumors Post (Updated 27 January 2017)

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justink View Post
    I don't mind opposing view points. But I don't go seek them out. They're usually blasted in my face like a hot load.
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 10:51 AM   #135
    WidespreadMule3
     
    WidespreadMule3's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: With Waldo
    Posts: 7,936

    Shows Seen: 22

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wxdudes View Post
    It would three in a row, but wonder if they play Friday night, May 5, in Memphis, at Beale Street Music Festival. Doubtful.
    That's a good point. I wonder if that's going to happen now. Nashville is only 3 hours away from Memphis. I can see it.
    __________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Gonna be funny as fuck when we find out Caps & Iron Man's mom had the same name
    WidespreadMule3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 10:58 AM   #136
    DeuceStep
     
    DeuceStep's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Philly
    Posts: 597

    Shows Seen: 74

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    That is where they should have booked in the first place
    I couldn't agree more. I've wanted to go to Nashville for a while and to see a show at that legendary place is on my bucket list.

    Grateful to be going to Nashville but bummed The Ryman is not in the cards. No shows scheduled yet for the time we are there.
    __________________
    2017 - Nashville x2 & Philly x2
    DeuceStep is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 11:08 AM   #137
    illinifan
     
    Join Date: May 2014
    Posts: 392

    Shows Seen: 20

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeuceStep View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I've wanted to go to Nashville for a while and to see a show at that legendary place is on my bucket list.

    Grateful to be going to Nashville but bummed The Ryman is not in the cards. No shows scheduled yet for the time we are there.
    As an avid Nashville fan, you will be so drunk by showtime it won't matter where they are playing. Daydrinking starts at 11AM every day there.
    illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 11:12 AM   #138
    DeuceStep
     
    DeuceStep's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Philly
    Posts: 597

    Shows Seen: 74

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by illinifan View Post
    As an avid Nashville fan, you will be so drunk by showtime it won't matter where they are playing. Daydrinking starts at 11AM every day there.
    that is a mighty fine point. I can't wait.
    __________________
    2017 - Nashville x2 & Philly x2
    DeuceStep is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 11:31 AM   #139
    zaj128
    The King In The North
     
    zaj128's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2006
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 1,812

    Shows Seen: 41

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Requesting 2 reserved for each night in hopes I can get approved for one of the nights. We'll see how it goes. I would think the Sunday show would be easier to get but both will obviously be hard tickets in general due to the venue size.
    __________________
    2017: Nashville 5/7
    My Tour Stats:
    http://antsmarching.org/tour/userindex.php
    Twitter: @Zaj128
    zaj128 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #140
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    No way they're comin to Memphis on Friday. Being from Memphis, I'd rather go ahead and go to Nashville and spend a long weekend there
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 01:06 PM   #141
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mHeiser92 View Post
    You're requesting pairs for both nights but going solo? Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post
    I won't be going to Nashville solo, but possibly the concert. Figured I would ask for a pair for both nights, so if I were to get lucky and actually receive a pair, I'd likely have an extra ticket for someone here. Also, I always buy tickets in pairs, for whatever reason
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 01:12 PM   #142
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    I'm also new to the warehouse. Decided to sign up in hopes of getting lucky for Nashville. For $30 i figured why not? But what is the point of being a member if you're not guaranteed tickets? Isn't that the point of being a member of a fan club? I understand not getting exactly what you want every time, but seems fair to be guaranteed seats somewhere at least. Also, roughly how many people are members of the warehouse?
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 01:16 PM   #143
    mHeiser92
     
    mHeiser92's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Iowa
    Posts: 1,535

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    I won't be going to Nashville solo, but possibly the concert. Figured I would ask for a pair for both nights, so if I were to get lucky and actually receive a pair, I'd likely have an extra ticket for someone here. Also, I always buy tickets in pairs, for whatever reason
    I understand. Yeah I always buy in pairs as well no matter the plans. But this seems like it's going to be a hard ticket to get. With nobody in mind just find it easier to request singles and hope for the best
    __________________
    2017: D&T Nashville x2
    mHeiser92 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #144
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mHeiser92 View Post
    I understand. Yeah I always buy in pairs as well no matter the plans. But this seems like it's going to be a hard ticket to get. With nobody in mind just find it easier to request singles and hope for the best
    everyone sure seems to think they'll be hard to come by, which leads me to believe the same. I can't justify sitting on the lawn for a show like D&T. I may end up splurging on one night via stubhub if I can't get a pair through warehouse, ticketmaster, or here.
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 01:35 PM   #145
    mHeiser92
     
    mHeiser92's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Iowa
    Posts: 1,535

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    everyone sure seems to think they'll be hard to come by, which leads me to believe the same. I can't justify sitting on the lawn for a show like D&T. I may end up splurging on one night via stubhub if I can't get a pair through warehouse, ticketmaster, or here.
    Same boat here. I wouldn't hate to be lawn one night, it looks like a small enough place. But have to have reserved at least one night
    __________________
    2017: D&T Nashville x2
    mHeiser92 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 01:42 PM   #146
    dmbolp
    GO GATORS!!!
     
    dmbolp's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2002
    Location: Atlanta, GA
    Posts: 6,401

    Shows Seen: 111

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    I'm also new to the warehouse. Decided to sign up in hopes of getting lucky for Nashville. For $30 i figured why not? But what is the point of being a member if you're not guaranteed tickets? Isn't that the point of being a member of a fan club? I understand not getting exactly what you want every time, but seems fair to be guaranteed seats somewhere at least. Also, roughly how many people are members of the warehouse?
    There are more fan club members than fan club seats...
    __________________
    - Peter
    dmbolp is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 02:38 PM   #147
    Hands
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Location: Nashville
    Posts: 72

    Shows Seen: 25

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Just to touch on the capacity issues, DMB played the Walmart AMP in Fayetteville in '15. Quick google shows 7,000 capacity. Had a blast at that show. Pumped to get to see D&T in Nashville now that I've moved. Really hopeful for full band shows down the road.
    Hands is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #148
    OneLove41
    Monkey See Monkey Do
     
    OneLove41's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Memphis, TN
    Posts: 545

    Shows Seen: 10

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Well good luck to all that are requesting... Very much looking forward to these 2 shows in Nashville regardless of how I may come about tickets
    __________________
    "I would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me I wouldn't want to hear it. I'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame, and then if I hit stormy seas I'd have myself to blame."
    OneLove41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 08:22 PM   #149
    MidwestGirl
    Midwest ----> Chicago
     
    MidwestGirl's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2007
    Location: Chicago
    Posts: 7,773

    Shows Seen: 67

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OneLove41 View Post
    I'm also new to the warehouse. Decided to sign up in hopes of getting lucky for Nashville. For $30 i figured why not? But what is the point of being a member if you're not guaranteed tickets? Isn't that the point of being a member of a fan club? I understand not getting exactly what you want every time, but seems fair to be guaranteed seats somewhere at least. Also, roughly how many people are members of the warehouse?

    You get a shot at getting tickets. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
    There are more fan club members than fan club seats...


    ^^^^^ this
    __________________
    Cheryl

    2017 | ¡Viva México! | Chicago x2 | Pine Knob | SPAC x2 | Nashville x2 |


    "The future is no place to place your better days"


    Mexico Group
    GORGE FAQ
    GORGE Roster

    Ants ALPINE Roster
    MidwestGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-18-2017, 08:26 PM   #150
    42km
    Dive In : Drive Out
     
    42km's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Toronto Canada
    Posts: 1,368

    Shows Seen: 87

    Re: *** Official Nashville D&T 2017 ***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mHeiser92 View Post
    I usually always get pairs to shows, either finding someone to tag along before the show or selling the extras and riding solo if I have to. Really considering just requesting singles both nights and not worrying about it.

    I'm sure I can find enough trouble to get into in Nashville all on my own...
    Don't assume that putting in a request for a single ticket increases your chances of getting a ticket through WH. I thought the same last year, and put in requests for singles to some shows. Got declined on practically all (got a lawn....by mistake, forgot to opt out.....on the one I did get)!!!
    __________________
    "What I want is what I've not got. But what I need is all around me."
    2017 Summer: CMAC, SPACx2
    42km is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Bookmarks

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Matt's Twitter
    Jake's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter