Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - **NCAA Basketball Thread**
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 04:28 PM   #85504
sbuzzz
Hey Suri

Shows Seen: 25

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: **NCAA Basketball Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodey View Post
It really doesn't need to be complicated.

I'm fine with players going straight to the NBA out of high school, but feel that if you go to college, you should have to stay for two years.

Pretty reasonable, I think.
I actually agree with this. Mostly because I think players should have the option of going straight to the pros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow25 View Post
2 year minimum makes people who would otherwise go to college pick the nba AND makes people who would otherwise go to nba stay in college. genius
Yep, it's a choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee3691 View Post
I am surprised the NBAPA has not used the 2 year minimum rule in negotiations. Why do the current players care (obviously I get why their agents care)
They don't, so I'm sure it will be brought up at some point again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow25 View Post
quality basketball is like gossamer, and one doesn't dissect gossamer
Witness!

I think with the expanded D-league in the NBA, they should have more rounds to the draft and allow players to go straight to the NBA. I do think if players choose the college route, they should be required to stay at least two years, make the players who choose that avenues stay eligible for longer than a month. Would it be perfect and without problems, of course not.
sbuzzz is offline   Reply With Quote