Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Problems with the DualDisc? Post here (MusicTodayC)
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 09:10 AM   #95
twostepchris

Shows Seen: 80

DMB Hub Stubs: 23

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Problems with the DualDisc? Post here (MusicTodayC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary
You act like musictoday invented dualdisc. While complaining may prevent dmb from using dualdisc in the future, the record industry is to blame for its creation.
if there's a better company to alert about the worthlessness of this format, please let me know (im not mean, i seriously want to know).
I just hate the feeling of being ripped off, and that really what it feels like when you buy a cd that dosent play. If someone sold me a dishwasher that diddnt clean a dman thing I put in it, i would want to call them, and request that they take it back and give me my money back, along with giving me an answer to 'who's shitty idea was this, anyways'. that's all.

I've just seen musictady being thrown around in every thread involving a problem with the new cd not working, so i assumed they were the producers/most in charge. but if there's a better place to go, let me know.

thanks, and thanks for this thread- when you're getting screwed, its nice to know that others are getting screwed with you

-chris