Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What (besides politics) irritates you?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 11:54 PM   #28
AlpineValley804
Casey

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What irritates you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doesmusicbest View Post
Oh god don't get started on annoying film students. That's a long and tiring road
When I write more in-depth reviews in the movie thread, I try not get overly pretentious with why I thought the movie was either so good or so bad. I probably fail at points. But today for example, one of my classmates just took it to another level when we were having a discussion on the film we watched last week and how it related to the idea that laughter is the best medicine - which if he said only that, I would have been fine with since it's a pretty common theory that people are very familiar with....but he had to make it a point that it was a Freudian theory, and it's just like...come on, dude. If it weren't such a well-known theory that most people weren't familiar with, the Freud mention would be suitable and potentially heighten the discussion, but in this case, it was very clear that he was just trying to impress the teacher.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
Something about power boosts with anal plugs didn't quite put it above Shawshank Redemption for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
Both movies do have anal, though.
AlpineValley804 is offline   Reply With Quote