Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Any news on how the Live Trax voting is going?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 03:59 PM   #42
highlander4
MM #5 "The Perv"

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Any news on how the Live Trax voting is going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
ok, what if I told you that - for example - only 20 more votes and 2.30.00 would be the release! 20 more people would run over to vote for 2.30.00

whereas now we have an unbiased vote.

this isnt' rocket science
Jake I agree with what you are saying to a point. I guess the main reason I asked originally was to see if we had any movement. Like a top 20 list or something.... I understand not wanting to have a biased opinon about the voting but it could be interesting to see what shows people are leaning towards. I think for the most part the consistant fans on here have an idea of what the favorite shows are it would just be nice to see what the majoritiy of the "normal" fans are thinking. Can you tell us how many total votes have been cast? That might be a start just to see if people are even taking advantage of this opportunity to have our voice heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Minister View Post
I AM THE FATHER OF WEENIS!
Not a hero, Not a fool, I'm not perfect, I'm flesh and bones, And I'm exactly what you need
Highlander around the sense of self
Mattsmarching Chat Thread
Ambassador to SMHPIP
highlander4 is offline   Reply With Quote