Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Moving to a New City
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 04:42 PM   #14
artiej1120

Shows Seen: 40

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Moving to a New City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. testaverde View Post
was it the 2 hours of shoveling that did you in?

http://antsmarching.org/forum/showpo...postcount=7602
Haha we actually made the decision after we took a trip out there a couple of weeks ago. We've been spitballing the idea of getting out of New England because we can't take the winters anymore and Austin checked off all the boxes. I did a ton of research before the trip so I know the neighborhoods as much as I can without living there. I have a job currently as a retail manager (have 6 years management experience) and have a decent amount of money saved up. Obviously there are a lot of moving pieces. I'm not tied to a lease like my girl is, so I could potentially get down there before September but the long distance would be tough. I'm starting to put some feelers out to companies down there and letting them know that I'd be able to start essentially whenever. I guess I'm more worried about the job aspect than the apartment part as there's TONS of places down there within my price range. Anyways, keep the advice coming guys! I need all the help I can get
artiej1120 is offline   Reply With Quote