Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Official Blossom D&T 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #28
hailtopitt
Gimme that spatula!!!!!

Shows Seen: 44

DMB Hub Stubs: 13

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Official Blossom D&T 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by somuchtoplay View Post
I'm not saying that the lawn is so good that it is worth saving the money and not sitting under the roof...that is not an apples to apples comparison. I'm just saying for the times when I've been with a group of people or seeing an act I'm not as into, the lawn hasn't been THAT bad. Comparing Blossom's lawn to the lawn at other venues I've been to, it hasn't been a material enough difference for me to think that any other lawn blows Blossom's away. The lawn is still the lawn....I'm not trying to oversell it.
i hear you

if i end up on the lawn for some reason (i won't but hypothetically) i'm not going to bitch and moan and pout for 3 hours, i'm still going to have fun.

but i will 100% notice the difference in sound quality

especially because Blossom and Starlake are my 2 most attended venues, and Starlake's lawn blows Blossom out of the water for sound. Especially since they put the new sound system in at Starlake

But Blossom's pavilion blows Starlake out of the water. it's just the way it is.
hailtopitt is offline   Reply With Quote