Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2017 Rumors
Thread: 2017 Rumors
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 09:54 AM   #1916
laverwater

Shows Seen: 33

DMB Hub Stubs: 17

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2017 Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
I haven't heard a peep or any whispers about west coast shows or any rumored dates or venues. If there was an announcement anytime soon, we would have already heard something.

if we start hearing rumors in the summer of some more firm stuff about the west coast, I would imagine we could see fall/winter dates on the west coast, but I don't think summer is too likely.
Just out of curiosity, how many rumors did we have in previous years for West Coast dates? Obviously Gorge limited some of these rumors, but I don't remember Cali dates being rumored much either.

I'm wondering if West Coast carelessness and the possibility of completely different venues than the norm are leading to the lack of rumors.

Although, I do agree that it's unusual that there aren't any rumors, and slightly unusual that we haven't seen an announcement yet if there were going to be dates. But it would also be unusual for them to skip the West.