Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *** Offical SPAC 2017 ***
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:31 AM   #137
whodat
CA Dreamin'

Shows Seen: 68

DMB Hub Stubs: 20

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *** Offical SPAC 2017 ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushLive View Post
liking the nutrition talk
overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjr4884 View Post
i'm in shred mode and need to shave a few lb's so talking it as much as possible helps me maintain focus

on the other hand, had 3 amazing balbacoa tacos today for lunch

DOH!
Been good to read your posts, some very insightful information. I am the first to admit, I do not eat well. I do have a solid breakfast, lunch is pretty much always the same (sandwich, fruit, chips, cheese, water), then dinner can vary depending on if we make dinner, get delivery or go out. Last night for instance, dinner was 2 pints of Cigar City beer, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers and fries. Tonight will be the exact opposite for dinner, quinoa dish with fresh vegetables and chicken. Oh, and regardless on if we stay in or go out, beer is usually part of the meal.

Now, before you freak out and say 'dude, you are walking heart attack', I run on average 35-40 miles per week. Do I use my running as an excuse for my shitty diet, yes. Do I need to be better about what I eat, yes. I am getting older, so even with running, I fully acknowledge that it will not cure all the ailments or stave off dietary issues.

But until that time, I will continue to sloth, drink good beer and be damn proud of it.