Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - The Batman - Solo Batfleck Film (Release: 25 June 2021)
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 09:27 AM   #136
M. Steng
Empowered & Informed.

Shows Seen: 21

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Re: The Batman - Solo Batfleck Film (Release: TBA)

I think having a small-scale or at least scaled-down Batman movie would be awesome.

Kev and I have this roughly-conceived idea for a Batman movie that would be great. Have it involve the Court of Owls, who have secretly infiltrated City Hall, judges, etc., trapping Batman below the city and have him go through the maze (like in the comic book). Along the way Bruce hallucinates various encounters with villains (Riddler, Joker, etc.) which tie in some backstory; one could even be the death of Jason Todd. This way you weave in a lot of the Bat mythos without having to make whole movies out of them, give a little fanservice with featuring a bunch of different characters making appearances, and have a cool, thrilling, suspenseful story. You sort of have to read Court of Owls/City of Owls to see what I'm getting at, but I think with the right script and direction it could make for a smaller-scale but really exciting Batman movie.