Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Marvel Cinematic Universe Fandom (MCUc)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #95
Tomriddle
Ga Ga Ooh La La

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe Fandom (MCUc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTH5 View Post
I know there have been other Marvel rankings in other threads, but since we now have an official Marvel thread here's my list:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (one of the best comic book movies of all time. Right behind The Dark Knight Trilogy.)
Avengers
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Guardians of the Galaxy (maybe before Iron Man 3, but it's still very new to me.)
Thor
The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton)
Captain America
Thor 2 (just don't remember it too well so not sure if this stands)
Iron Man 2
I can mostly get behind this list

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTH5 View Post
Bear in mind that I have never read any Marvel comic books so I absolutely loved Iron Man 3. I thought that movie was an absolute blast. But I can see how some may be unhappy with what they did with The Mandarin.
I didn't get mad at it from a "they're fucking with the canon!!!" kind of angle (I've never read any Iron Man either), but from a "you spent half the film setting up what looks to be an awesome villain but then switching it to yet another Boring White Business Guy?" kind of angle.

Kind of had a similar problem (but to a much smaller degree) with Iron Man two. Who gives a shit about Tony's evil business rivals, let's see some Whiplash, Whiplash looks sweet.
Tomriddle is offline   Reply With Quote