Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *The Official: Vote For Me Thread*
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #75
AlpineValley804
Casey

Shows Seen: 9

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Re: *The Official: Vote For Me Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevaroo View Post
I'd be more then happy to. I will let you know though that simply continuing to bump the thread would be more effective since people's earth much more frequently through new posts rather than sticky threads.
Thanks and fair point, but I am screwed either way when the contest doesn't have a thread of its own. It's easier to vote for the contest when the users can go directly to the OP to vote through the link provided instead of having to sift through several dozen posts to find the correct link. Seeing that this has less than 100 replies, I'd be hard pressed that many people click on a general "Vote for Me" thread. Winning an international contest is difficult enough as it is.

Sorry to be candid about my feelings, but yeah, this isn't doing me any favors and it doesn't seem there are enough contests on a frequent enough basis to warrant this thread or cause forum clutter.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier#34 View Post
Something about power boosts with anal plugs didn't quite put it above Shawshank Redemption for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route_2 View Post
Both movies do have anal, though.
AlpineValley804 is offline   Reply With Quote