Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Xbone has actual games. Ps4 just kinda wobbles
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:34 PM   #7925
Tiduwho
heh heh heh

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Xbone has actual games. Ps4 just kinda wobbles

It is disappointing seeing all the mediocre reviews for Mass Effect: Andromeda. Sounds like it is just too bloated. The combat is good, the characters are good, but the story writing is subpar and there are a lot of fetch quests.

One review said that they had completed 35 missions thus far, with 39 active missions at that moment, and only 1 of them was to advance the main story. This could be great if it didn't sound like there is a lot of them that hang out there, that you can't even remember how you received the mission by the time they allow you an opportunity to complete it.

I pre-ordered it ages ago, and have been reading about it regularly for over a year. So it gets delivered tomorrow. Sad if it fails in the story department. The trilogy was the most engrossing gaming world I've ever played.

And in an entirely new galaxy, there are only 2 new races?? No background races like the Volus, Elcor, and Hanar that made the first game so memorable right from the get-go?

"And later I talk to former Presidential candidate Gary Hart and tell him how more Democrats should follow his example -- and leave politics."

- Stephen Colbert

Last edited by Tiduwho; 03-20-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Tiduwho is offline   Reply With Quote