Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What was the last movie you watched?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 02:30 PM   #98655
Roose13
Ring the Bell

Shows Seen: 26

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What was the last movie you watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestauntie View Post
I don't really understand the lack of originality critique. What did people expect, Gaston to win and get Beauty? Beauty to dismiss them all and run away to to the Sorbonne? I think they added some nice elements to make it just a little different from the animated version. It was beautifully done and I enjoyed the heck out of it. I didn't want it to end as a matter of fact. I liked all the new music (I can't remember what was added from the stage version, I'd have to double check). I was surprised they didn't have Human Again in the live action though. My only chief complaint, and it's a personal preference thing, was the Beast being totally CGI. I can't stand that, but like I said,it's a personal preference thing.
Evermore is probably my favorite song they added. It's the one Beast sang after Belle left the castle. Just a beautiful song. Day In The Sun was great too, really adding depth to the other characters that were guilty by association to Beast.

NHL Thread Banner
-2013-14 Keith Yandle Award winner-
-2014-15 Buccigross Award winner-
-2015-16 Darren Dreger Award winner-
-2016-17 Damien Cox Award winner-
Roose13 is offline   Reply With Quote