Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - ***Official Marysville Sleep Train Amphitheater 8/27/10 Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #481
MAM2STEPN
Tree hugger

Shows Seen: 70

DMB Hub Stubs: 22

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ***Official Marysville Sleep Train Amphitheater 8/27/10 Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonalovesyou View Post
pretty good crowd besides this girl and her bf and her mom, they asked to stand in front of me cause they were short and couldn't see... well i obliged and at first everything was fine, until the mom kept backing into me the whole show and wasn't giving me enough space... then the bf was going in and out of the crowd every 5 minutes to go get beer or pee... it was quite annoying. then later on during the show after ants... carter was tossing out sticks and carter tossed one my way and i ended up getting one, but the girl and her bf were pissed because I apparently STOLE their drumstick... lol. it's a free for all dude. drumstick wars happen at shows, and i wouldn't even consider this a fight... he didn't even fight me for it and just started being rude to me. i caught it the same fucking time he did and the girl said i dislocated her finger.... lol. then the dude shoved me during two step like 3 people over, so i ended up elbowing him a bunch of times cause he wouldn't give me any fucking space. so i ended up moving away from this douchebag and ended up with an even better view of carter's BAD ASS two step solo!!! anyways, they were being rude the whole show... like seriously, next time someone asks me to switch spots because they're too short. i'm just gonna say "HELL NO"... cause i wouldn't of had so many people blocking my view the whole night.
I'll treasure it even more knowing what you had to endure to get it for me my friend!!! I heart you big time!

MAM2STEPN is offline   Reply With Quote