Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Favorite beer of choice?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:57 PM   #129
jenben41
A.K.A The Plant

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Favorite beer of choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy As Stone View Post
I know, right?

I was a server at a fancy Italian restaurant during college and people would order White Zin all the time. So what I'd do is leave the table and instead of brining WZ, I'd bring them a taste of a different sweet white wine. They were only ordering WZ because they don't know anything else. 9 out of 10 times they'd order the other wine, pay more money, and thank me for it because I opened their eyes.

When I go to restaurants and they have a beer that I've never tried, I will always try it. If I have a choice, I rarely order the same thing over and over again unless I need something I am comfortable with for whatever reason.
That's the great thing about going to new places. When in Rome, right? My husband is BIG into local breweries. Every new place we go he has to seek out the local flavors, which means all of our glasses are beer glasses

And when I first started getting into wines and didn't know what to order I always appreciated the server's input and I was never disappointed when the recommended or offered samples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rconverse View Post

Last edited by jenben41; 01-28-2009 at 02:01 PM.
jenben41 is offline   Reply With Quote