Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Ants Podcast 60 - Live Trax, Not Live Flood Zone - Episode Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 04:58 PM   #10
SnareFlare07

Shows Seen: 23

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Ants Podcast 60 - Live Trax, Not Live Flood Zone - Episode Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler3440 View Post
My favorite songs off of Everyday are So right and what you are. So right has always been an awesome song live especially the last few years. What you are is a very powerful song live as well.

I could care less about the rest of the songs. I kinda like sleep to dream her but I wouldn't necessarily want to see it live.

I used to think Mother Father would be a cool song to make a come back but the more I think about it the more I see the ladies singing at the end. Hopefully that one stays in 2001.

No everyday song would piss me off more then an Angel comeback. Thats just a wast of 15 min. Please stay in 2003.

Aww... Man. I don't know why I'm the only person that digs the fuck out of Fool to Think. It reminds me of The Police, and I think that's what draws me to it. The chorus doesn't necessarily do it for me, but I love the beat and vibe of the verses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SnareFlare07 is offline   Reply With Quote