Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Boston Red Sox
Thread: Boston Red Sox
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #58915
pathetic
Liberate a solid set!

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 3

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Boston Red Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBstandUP1984 View Post
Bard didn't seem like he was begging to stay in the pen at the start of the season also. Then bard got put back in the bullpen and told Bobby V he would not be agreeable to back to back appearances and still wants to be a starter. He sucks, gets set back to the minors to work on being a starter...and then calls the GM and says wait I change my mind I'll be a reliever again.

Both sides are at fault. but I think this would have played out much differently if Bard from day one when Pap left said I will step in and be the closer.
after bailey went down and bard didnt look like a cy young through his first 3 starts the media got on his case to be placed in the bullpen. it's not bard's decision at all. he was told by management that he would be a starter and after his first few starts he was told to continue to prepare to start.

this team might've found what they were looking for from bard in Morlaes. he's been a stud the last few starts.
pathetic is offline   Reply With Quote